Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 05-03-2017, 10:13 PM
Knower

Going out in nature

Hey guys, i like nature but i dont get pulled out its like my higher self dont want me out there. Has this ever happened to you? its been months
Old 22-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Seeker

I can relate. I have a hard time getting out as well. It's like something grounds me in my room.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Ascender
You know there is always plenty of nature around and about even in an urban landscape, whenever you give your higher self the opportunity to see it. It rained a steady drizzle all afternoon today. Typical English weather. But that only enhanced a variety of natural early Spring colours.
There's something very comforting and homely about concrete and moss and brick and ivy.
Old 22-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Experiencer
You may feel like not going out in the nature some times, as if there is some deeper meaning to it, but the reason behind it might not be always beneficial to you. Best way to determine it, is to actually go out, and observe how it makes you feel. I believe nature always heals, if the place where you are is in a good and healthy form. It may sometimes not be something you can pick up on or notice easily, but if you focus it shouldn't be too hard to feel the healing side of nature. Just be there, make a deep breath with your eyes closed and compere how you feel outside, or inside. If you notice any difference for the better, than there was something else that was keeping you inside. Something that does not have your best interests in mind.
Old 23-03-2017, 11:05 AM
Guide
Are u sure its not just laziness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayen
I can relate. I have a hard time getting out as well. It's like something grounds me in my room.

Parents?
Old 25-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely

Parents?

I live alone, so no. Grounds me on a deeper level.
Old 26-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely

Parents?

yeah i am too, i actually want to go out, but i get the feeling to stay inside most of the day like there is something bhind it, maybe its going to be to much to get healed, to much energy?
Old 26-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Suspended
You have to make an effort to get out into nature regularly when you are not used to doing so because the benefits to your health are enormous; you may not be aware of them & the need to connect if you don't visit regularly. You well get a great sense of belonging & well being, in your heart & mind that will help light up your life.

Take my advice & go for regular walks in nature, do not run or cycle because you will be too focussed & travelling to fast to get the best of the connection. Walking is where you find the magic of natures healing because all of your senses can connect.

Each time you make the effort you will make it easier to decide to go out next time, once you understand that we belong in nature!
Old 27-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Guide
Sorry rayen that was just a play on words

August, our brains want to keep us as safe as possible. You wont wanna do anything after overthinking it. We say "tomorrow i should do this" then the day comes and we overthink "do i really need to? I can just do this instead. Im comfy here". Find your own trick to just go with it and not overthink.
Old 27-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Ascender
I really don't think your higher self is what's stopping you!

Motivation and fear will probably be more likely. we can easily come up with excuses not to do things that are good for us, but I'm pretty sure if you meditate on it or even just have a good old think about it, you know deep down that your higher self if anything is the one trying to resolve this so you can get out and connect with nature.

Go out for short trips until your more comfortable with it, even if it's just in the garden to start with. If it's the exercise part putting you off you could get bus/ taxi to a nice park, chill out and soak it all in. If I'm on my own I like to have my music on, helps cut out all the other stuff so I'm free to enjoy what's really around me, then when I find a quiet spot I turn it off so I can hear the birds sing and the wind in the trees etc.