Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Seeker

Question Whispered name

Occasionally pretty rarely tho I hear my own name whispered into my ear.. usually only at night when i'm almost asleep.. which brings me to being wide awake. It never scares me (and trust me anything supernatural/ghost ish terrifies me LOL) it just leaves me wondering why it's happening. Anyone else/any insight for me as to why/who? Or similar experience?
Old 03-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Ps I've tried being vigilant afterward and get nothing. Not even feelings of what it may be or mean.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Since I was a child I would hear a female voice saying my name, she would wake me from my sleep. She has a sweet nurturing voice. Once when I was about 5 I remember her saying "Jessica, you're grandfather is here". My grandfather was due to visit that night and I remember my mother telling me that I would see him in the morning as he would not arrive until very late. My mother was very angry with me that I had woken up so late when he had arrived. I didn't understand, I thought I was supposed to get up because the woman had woken me. I only remember bits and pieces of my childhood, it is hard to recall how many other times she spoke to me. In my adult years this woman had called my name while I slept with my child, and saved me from carbon monoxide poisoning from a wood stove incident that had occurred in my home. She called my name while I was sleeping and told me I needed to get out of the house. If she hadn't spoke to me, both my child and I would have died, our levels were high enough where we should have. After that day she became very quiet and I did not hear her again until right before my ascension began. She would simply say over and over again "Jessica it is time to wake up". I recognize her as my first guide. She speaks to me sporadically and sends me messages. Another has also stepped forward, a male. Perhaps you are beginning to hear your guides as well.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:11 PM
Seeker

That is what I figured. This didn't happen to me any other time in my life but now when I'm much more aware of my guide/guides. Just interesting that I can actually hear this voice.. now if would say more than my name and wake me that would be convenient
Old 04-03-2017, 04:31 PM
Seeker

Any tips for increasing frequency or how to get an actual message of meaning?
Old 04-03-2017, 10:01 PM
Deactivated Account
My only advice is meditation. I hear my male guide more clearly when I meditate regularly, if I don't it sounds more like murmurs. Through meditation my guides will clearly speak phrases or sentences. It's been a process and I find the more impatient I am for a message, the harder it is for me to hear it.
The message interpretation is the fun part I think. My male guide will regularly only speak in a phrase. I think that they like us are learning how to best communicate with us. Only you will know what their message means to you.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:43 PM
Guide

Hello I can relate this experience, I do not know what it means, though. Also I feel sometimes as if someone wants to tell me something. Unexplainable.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:21 PM
Seeker

Yea I feel the same. Would be nice to know what it wants to tell me. I think starchaser is right about needing to meditate.. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to that