Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Pathfinder

UFO believers too gullible?

I used to watch new ufo videos all the time pretty much each day I'd look up new sightings.

but today, youtube is littered with all garbage CGI hoaxes etc. Some are even 100% obvious CGI effects but yet the channels thrive with thousands of subscribers.

There are popular ones that at first you think are legit then find out they mix hoaxes in between real news stories. They just push out whatever they can to make money.

To me it feels like people just want to be entertained rather than getting down the the truth of things.

The first is thirdphase of moon

The new one
iufosightings is all GGI and people support this?

Even secureteam I thought was great back in the day but they are known to also put in hoaxes in the mix of truth.

I don't even bother looking at videos anymore. What do you guys think or any suggestions of legit channels?
Old 23-02-2017, 05:36 AM
Guide
I used to believe but not so much anymore. Theres so much going on in the world. Just take it that everything is based on some truth. As for youtube, its a plague. Ppl make tons of money just by posting something 'shocking' so why not make up any bull call your channel 'alienfinder' and make a couple grand for every million views

But even regular news is often fake, highly exagurated, or they find one minor line that somebody said once with little meaning, and blow it up like its the only thing that person believes. Its all an eyeball grab.
Old 23-02-2017, 07:18 AM
Experiencer
I have seen an alien with my own two eyes while I was fully awake. So I know they exist. I don't think as many videos are fake as some people believe.
Old 24-02-2017, 02:42 PM
Master

Fakes on the inter net ? I am shocked ( not) Just keep an open mind . Ok Clyde is up there in his u.f.o. from sirious just flying around in the sky . How does that effect me ?
Old 27-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Fakes on the inter net ? I am shocked ( not) Just keep an open mind . Ok Clyde is up there in his u.f.o. from sirious just flying around in the sky . How does that effect me ?

Oh, I'm still open to it but more junk than anything interesting.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Even some of the channels that try to pass off hoaxes as real occasionally have some interesting information.

I won't call it out by name, but recently a pretty well-known YouTube channel put out an interesting video about Mars with plenty of academic sources and citations.

They've been criticized in the past for peddling hoaxes, but that's just it...every once in a while you can find a little gold nugget buried in all the garbage.

Just keep an open mind and use discernment.