Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Master
Didn't you conclude that awareness was light starman?

Hehehe

Funny how when we are open to more what more can shine on itself. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Master
I like that Starman,,During my Kundalini awakening ,,,i was very il land thought i would die ,,i prayed to God Jesus and Love and Light and Self love ,,A little light started to glow in my belly ,,Wow quite a special surprise ,,it grew and grew ,,,,eventually it popped through my whole spine ,,nadis etc ,, it was soooo ,beautiful and fluid ,now i have light everywhere most notably,,onlow pubic bone and crown,,when shes connecting, passing through as for the old greey matter i have many organic responses to foods that wipe out brainpower completely cause an dissacoitive affect and neurosis ,,so i have to be careful with foods ,,, whilst enduring these states one digs ever deeper for source to recover ,,but can also be totally wrecked,,hearts beating ,brain is non functional,,yet an awareness of all that perception is still happening ,,,we connect alot to source throughour brains i believe ,, its all connected
Old 19-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Didn't you conclude that awareness was light starman?

Hehehe

Funny how when we are open to more what more can shine on itself. :)
Yes, and I stick by that claim; light and consciousness, in the spiritual sense, are the same thing.
Light refers to "enlightenment" which is a process of developing a conscious awareness. There are
many different words which we use to describe that one source of all things seen and unseen.
But bringing inner light to a situation helps us become more aware of it. This is my experience.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
I like that Starman,,During my Kundalini awakening ,,,i was very il land thought i would die ,,i prayed to God Jesus and Love and Light and Self love ,,A little light started to glow in my belly ,,Wow quite a special surprise ,,it grew and grew ,,,,eventually it popped through my whole spine ,,nadis etc ,, it was soooo ,beautiful and fluid ,now i have light everywhere most notably,,onlow pubic bone and crown,,when shes connecting, passing through as for the old greey matter i have many organic responses to foods that wipe out brainpower completely cause an dissacoitive affect and neurosis ,,so i have to be careful with foods ,,, whilst enduring these states one digs ever deeper for source to recover ,,but can also be totally wrecked,,hearts beating ,brain is non functional,,yet an awareness of all that perception is still happening ,,,we connect alot to source throughour brains i believe ,, its all connected
A wonderful experience you have described; and I have had similar experiences; they are so freeing, and yes it does
feel and taste like liquid love. There is a light, brighter than the sun, shinning within us all of the time; it is the same
light which shines in the "heavens." An when you feel that light it feels incredibly beautiful, like intoxicating bliss and
love that can leave you speechless and in awe.

It is that inner light, our inner sun, which our lives revolve around just like the planets revolving around the sun.
This inner light gives us awareness to the degree that we embrace it, to that degree it influences our daily lives.
We have an inner universe within us which is more spectacular than the outer universe.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Yes, and I stick by that claim; light and consciousness, in the spiritual sense, are the same thing.
Light refers to "enlightenment" which is a process of developing a conscious awareness. There are
many different words which we use to describe that one source of all things seen and unseen.
But bringing inner light to a situation helps us become more aware of it. This is my experience.

Sameness leads to awareness of differences.
Differences leads to awareness of sameness.

Bringing light to something is different to something being "light" I would say.

I am aware of this
Experience speaks for itself.

I wonder does awareness have conclusions or is it an open ended state of being open and aware of what is there more directly to notice it as change and movement?

If I am the one noticing, is awareness always about what I make it to be?
Or is it more about what life is being as a whole connected shared space of awareness, aware and unaware but aware?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
A wonderful experience you have described; and I have had similar experiences; they are so freeing, and yes it does
feel and taste like liquid love. There is a light, brighter than the sun, shinning within us all of the time; it is the same
light which shines in the "heavens." An when you feel that light it feels incredibly beautiful, like intoxicating bliss and
love that can leave you speechless and in awe.

It is that inner light, our inner sun, which our lives revolve around just like the planets revolving around the sun.
This inner light gives us awareness to the degree that we embrace it, to that degree it influences our daily lives.
We have an inner universe within us which is more spectacular than the outer universe.

If everything is created through the inward reflected state of you being you. Then you as the one describing all this are the one aware and doing so.

How do you decide to relate as you do the experience you feel and are dancing in?

When you take out all the descriptive nature of what you dancing in and being,

I wonder what your dancing with?
I wonder what allows you to be aware of yourself in this way?

Feeling and aware?

Or feeling and describing yourself aware of yourself?

Old 19-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Master
OOO Thanks for sharing Starman you soothed and ignited my light with your words of experience ,,an inner universe,,how cool is that! im heading for a lie down and connect as ive been rushing ,,lesson learnt ,,must get teen agers up much earlier for tafe and school ,,Sat Nam
Old 19-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Sameness leads to awareness of differences.
Differences leads to awareness of sameness.

Bringing light to something is different to something being "light" I would say.

I am aware of this
Experience speaks for itself.

I wonder does awareness have conclusions or is it an open ended state of being open and aware of what is there more directly to notice it as change and movement?

If I am the one noticing, is awareness always about what I make it to be?
Or is it more about what life is being as a whole connected shared space of awareness, aware and unaware but aware?

Sameness and different-ness only applies to duality; with a growing awareness we acknowledge that everything is one
and there is no this or that, but when speaking about something which transcends words many different words are
used to describe it. Bringing light to something comes from the source of light; it is light, the source of light is light;
or another way to say it is radiant energy. Life is what we are not what we do and what we are, at our core, is radiant
energy, or light. In my opinion consciousness is light; or radiant energy

P.S. I respect that you have a different opinion as it is not my intention to convert anyone to my point of view.
Old 19-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Master
Emptiness dancing is simply aware of itself creating itself and being all that which it decides it is being.

So really awareness is emptiness. It is nothing but aware of itself aware.

Which I guess is what awareness is.

You decide the rest ...hehehe

Old 19-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Sameness and different-ness only applies to duality; with a growing awareness we acknowledge that everything is one
and there is no this or that, but when speaking about something which transcends words many different words are
used to describe it. Bringing light to something comes from the source of light; it is light, the source of light is light;
or another way to say it is radiant energy. Life is what we are not what we do and what we are, at our core, is radiant
energy, or light. IMHO

P.S. I respect that you have a different opinion as it is not my intention to convert anyone to my point of view.

I have no issues with you or your view and it didn't enter my thoughts that you were here to convert anyone.

I value respect.