Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Channeling and Telepathic Messgaes

Hello,
So I have been trying to Channel and send a online friend of mine telepathic messages. He doesn't know I am sending them but I wanted to get some advice. When it comes to Channeling I simply say his name and ask may I speak with him.
I kinda say it 3 times till I get like a happy feeling to see if I am talking with him. I wanted to know am I doing it right or is there something else I need to do? I also send him telepathic messages. Lately, I have been doing the one where you rub your hands together create like an energy ball and speak into it.

Sometimes I get a strong feeling to continue and sometimes not so strong. I feel like I get replies but they are in more thought form and wanted to know how can I tell if they are his replies or my own thoughts? He has never said to me that he gets messages from me. Also last night I when sending him a message I didn't ask him to come on as I knew he had things to do. We live in different countries so we have different time zones. Anyways. I got a reply from him saying he might be on later. He did come on, however, went back off.
I just want some advice to see if I am doing it right and anything I can do to improve any advice welcome.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Master
Hello David,

There is no wrong way to do these things. I suggest that you do your best to follow your own inclinations.

My understanding is that telepathy is a shared experience with another. That the messages can evolve into more of an imaginary conversation. I hope you like that concept.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-02-2017, 03:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Ah right its just that he has never said to me he has felt like he has gotten messages from me before. So I was wondering how could I tell if they are my thoughts or his replies
Old 09-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi David!To improve that skill you can do the following: set the exact time together with your friend, and start sending him not a text messages but simple images (like square or circle) - it's much easier, you'll see)) Later, you can add different colors to that figures.
But your results will depend not only on you but on your friend's sensitivity as well.
Good luck!)
Old 09-02-2017, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theyoungwitch
Hi David!To improve that skill you can do the following: set the exact time together with your friend, and start sending him not a text messages but simple images (like square or circle) - it's much easier, you'll see)) Later, you can add different colors to that figures.
But your results will depend not only on you but on your friend's sensitivity as well.
Good luck!)
The thing is I don't want him to know yet that I am sending them to him. I have never talked to him about stuff like that so I do not know what his views are on this type of stuff. I also wanted to ask is it possible I can send him messages to influence him like to be able to visit is that possible?
Old 09-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Master
there's a slippery slope when you're seeking to "influence" someone's
thinking -- especially when you recognize that your efforts are secret from him.
free-will is subverted through efforts to cause a choice to be made in a
specific way; it amounts to mind control.

i'm thinking that you've actually been reaching out to your friend's
"higher self", which is that portion of him which has awareness of his lifepath
and concern for his overall well-being.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
thinking -- especially when you recognize that your efforts are secret from him.

I only have good intentions with him have a lot of respect for him and wouldn't do it for anything bad. Its just this is still kinda new to me so just looking up stuff on it
Old 09-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E

Also I just wanted to ask if it is his higher self is there any way I can get his higher self to have him actually tell me he is getting these messages?
Old 09-02-2017, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidCodee
Ah right its just that he has never said to me he has felt like he has gotten messages from me before. So I was wondering how could I tell if they are my thoughts or his replies

There are two aspects to this which must be considered in my view. The first being how conscious he is about these things. You can determine that by saying some thing like "I imagine talking to you in my mind. Have you ever sensed me dong that." The expected reply is most likely "No". It takes two aware efforts for some thing like this to work in a conscious manner.

The second aspect to this is his actual interest level as you converse with that layer of awareness which is connecting with you in these mental exchanges. He may or may not want to converse like this to the extent that you do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
There are two aspects to this which must be considered in my view. The first being how conscious he is about these things. You can determine that by saying some thing like "I imagine talking to you in my mind. Have you ever sensed me dong that." The expected reply is most likely "No". It takes two aware efforts for some thing like this to work in a conscious manner.

The second aspect to this is his actual interest level as you converse with that layer of awareness which is connecting with you in these mental exchanges. He may or may not want to converse like this to the extent that you do.

John
As I don't know if he knows about telepathic messages or not I don't know his views. With your first point, I would be worried it would freak him out. Also someone said that I maybe getting his higher self. Should I be addressing the messages to his higher self and can his higher self make him more aware of me sending him messages? Not sure quite how to put it