Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-01-2017, 05:56 PM
Guide
Do i belong in this section?

I give off that intense feeling to many people who make eye contact with me, even complete strangers will feel it in the split second we exchange looks (i can tell by the look on their face). And some people (i know 1 for sure) actually feels my eyes on whatever part of their skin im looking at.

I posted in the TF section and was inspired to post here after finally noticing these threads.

Could i be doing energy work? Or be sending energy at distances like many people here r talking about? Or is it just because of a few scorpio placements in my chart?
Old 08-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Newbie ;)

It could be something completely unrelated to metaphysics and you just have an intimidating look to you. However, energy is transferred in gazes - if you just naturally had a stronger energy system of for some reason or another the energy in your gaze is naturally infused with intimidating energy, that could be it.

Even more possibly though, you're probably thinking about people becoming intimidated when they look at you and so when you look at someone you think about them being intimidated on either a concious or subconscious level which infuses your gaze with energy edged for intimidation.

The friend who can feel your gaze is likely sensitive to energy. But to answer your question of "Could I be doing energy work?" Yes possibly on a subconscious level, making your intimidating gaze a form of latent ability. But there's also the chance that it's all in your body language.

If you get into energy working and put in some real practice and study, you'll probably be able to answer the question for yourself by seeing how easy it is to focus your gaze to manipulate those around you.

Anyhow, best of luck in all your endeavors.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:32 PM
Master
I was going to say that is a Scorpio thing...

We all do that. Subconsciously we pick up on each others energy field and we see it and sense it but not consciously. I think that is how we recognize people so easily because we see them as more then their features. How could we really notice the differences when we can't describe them...That part is just theory but for sure we feel each other's energy..

Scorpio energy seems more intense and alarming to someone who is not used to it maybe. I am a Scorpio and I know the effects of that. I am also an astrologer so I believe in all the energy connections.

Everybody does energy work in many ways and you do too in many ways so you would belong here.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:45 AM
Guide
Ah thanks i was thinking it was too weird of a question for a response. Ive realized it is a scorpio/sexual thing but ive never felt it with a stranger or any scorpio for that matter. I know the feeling, but i havnt felt it in somebodys eyes like they do mine. Maybe scorpios cant feel the intense gaze themselves?