Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Not alter the energy. .....utilize/manipulate the energy to alter any of their surroundings for their comfort & happiness.

Not needing to change very much. Im just saying that their lives would have been comfortable, dry, safe, they could travel to any location on earth, they would have had the ability to do pretty much anything they wished to do.

& am I catching your drift, when you say " if i were part of that , why would I want to change it...

.....do you mean, "if I were part of the energy". Why would I want to change the energy.

Hi neil

Maybe not the night to talk, but I'll try. Been partying all night, Christmas breaks and all

And yes you get my drift, yet it's more than anyone thing.

In that, it's something I'm still learning in, you can't take anyone one thing.

It's one thing to know what you have, it's another to learn how to use it and the most important is to know how to nullify it, if things go wrong.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:42 AM
Deactivated Account
And the thing's you say, are possible, for all things are possible, you just got to figure it out, it just may not be the way you envisage it to be.

So for me it's to become part of it, not to change or alter it in anyway.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:16 AM
Master

Muffin & fallingleaves.
Maybe you might want to follow on in the discussion in science & spirituality......do we exist before birth/conception.

My thoughts & beliefs resonate with this thread & that one.
& alternating between both threads I.may do for awhile.

Regards neil.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:24 AM
Suspended
Knower

Non physical things are blessed with spiritual powers and they don't need any physical part like brain to store memories or anything. There life, actions. powers are quite different from this physical world.
Old 19-02-2017, 03:04 AM
Seeker

the thought once came to me ,like a mini channeling , that the body and even nature is a crude , physical representation of the spiritual "us". like we already have all these abilities and senses in a spiritual way and it is recreated physically in the body and nature. and reflects in a way what we are spiritually. like that is where the ideas for the way the body and senses are set up come from.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Pathfinder
The physical reality we now inhabit is our own creation using the raw energy that flows into it from a higher realm. It is our task to form it into our reality. When people complain about the imperfections there is a simple answer It's not done yet. Would you criticize the Mona Lisa based on the first crude charcoal sketches?
Old 01-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)