Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Thanks...yep, this all happened consecutively and in one day!

I would like to know what else causes absolutely weird annoyances back to back if not the result of some malevolent force!

I only wish I had more time to spend on myself, but I don't know how to do that. Like my partner says, I need to relax...but I don't know how to do that either. I haven't meditated for about 4-5 months...it's the only way I know how to 'relax'.

However, there's also 'the more you resist, the more it persists' and yes, I've tried leaving spilled food and coffee everywhere for days without cleaning it up and living in the pigsty the 'demons' create for me...I've tried that...

However, it could be about a dozen coincidences all happening simultaneously too...all just a coincidence and nothing more...

It's just that the demands of other people leave me feeling totally insignificant and that my own wants and needs are not important in any way because theirs are far more important than mine...and the very moment I try and assert my own needs/wants, I may as well go and live in a cave, because nobody wants to know me and nobody cares...except for one...

This is why I totally shut myself away for 20 years...life is a struggle and a competition to see who can get their wants and needs met first, at the expense of everybody else and this is why money is SO important because the more of it you have, the more of an advantage you have to make sure your wants and needs are met over and above those who don't have any/or as much.

I can relate to what you said about people demanding too much of you. It's good you have that one person who cares. I don't think I have one of those. Anyway you must take time for yourself and if it makes you feel better, you must meditate. You must do what you can to stay on an even keel, because being off of one can make you feel like you're going crazy and everything is going wrong. I know we don't live in a world that allows that line of thinking, but it's true.

Saying no to people stinks but don't you think they'd be just as mad at you if you tried to help and messed things up because you weren't in the energy and state of mind to actually help? That's the power of saying no.
Old 02-01-2017, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I can relate to what you said about people demanding too much of you. It's good you have that one person who cares. I don't think I have one of those. Anyway you must take time for yourself and if it makes you feel better, you must meditate. You must do what you can to stay on an even keel, because being off of one can make you feel like you're going crazy and everything is going wrong. I know we don't live in a world that allows that line of thinking, but it's true.

Saying no to people stinks but don't you think they'd be just as mad at you if you tried to help and messed things up because you weren't in the energy and state of mind to actually help? That's the power of saying no.
Thank you so much.

I have learned so much in so little time, but the next step is practical application of this knowledge.

For instance, what if I were to say that God is punishing me for my hubris? What if the issue is all about relinquishing control to a 'higher power' and just letting go of it all? not trying to direct the course of my ship, but just weigh anchor and let the boat float on whatever currents and tides the universe provides, rather than always trying to steer my ship against them...fighting them...fighting destiny and fighting fate.

What if all these things kept happening to teach me a lesson? You'd think the universe would quit after it sees you are 'not getting it' but no, it emphasises it, blows it up out of all proportion and synchronicities start going from the sublime to the outright ridiculous.

Things are going to change for me in 2017 and I am not going to even try anymore - I am the original 'try hard, die hard'. I will either do things or not do them and if the universe has any different ideas, 'c'est la vie'. I mean, who am I to question the will of God - even if the answers are questionable within themselves.

I have been trying to hold on to my last piece of 'ego' and my last piece of 'me' thinking "if I do THIS, then THAT will happen" but it rarely works out that way, the way I only think it will - so there are two choices, don't do it, or don't expect anything from it.

In the past few weeks, all this stuff has died down, ever since I started thanking the universe for pulling my chain and the hubris just grows and grows. lol

In the end God/spirits were so fed up with my droll sarcasm combined with 'see if I give a flying f.....just get serious or pee off' and they haven't bothered me since.