Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 14-06-2016, 02:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Connecting with animals - Talking to a butterfly

Hi everyone :)

This is a recent topic for me, since my relationship with animals has grown stronger this year.

I'd like to know if there's anyone here who has had similar experiences to mine and would like to share :)

I think I can actually communicate with animals through feelings. Sometimes I will feel what they are feeling, sometimes I will just know something about the animal or that it wants me to know..but what really got me by surprised last week is that I heard a voice, literally, a voice inside my head.

And although it had a voice, it came along with a strong hit of energy as well.

I was walking around the farm and found a butterfly. It was dying. So I decided to catch it from the ground and let it die between the flowers, so it would be nicer to her, I thought. And she didn't want to let me catch her, and I asked her " Don't you wanna be around the flowers?" and then I heard this voice inside my head saying: " No, please, respect my will".

Although it was pretty cool, I felt ashamed for not taking her will into consideration in the first place. Then I thanked her for the experience and said I was sorry..

It's very weird that since that day, I'm feeling animal's energy better. Even the tiny insects, like spiders and such. I was overwhelmed to notice how a single spider I was connecting with had such a huge energy of love and compassion.

I'm learning a lot from them, specially to be humble.

Anyone with experiences like that?
Old 22-06-2016, 03:43 AM
Seeker
I know this post was from earlier in the year but I'm new here. I, too, am an animal Empath. Yes, I feel those feelings also. I can read animals as well as people. I know death in this reality is sad, but sometimes I feel it frees their souls and they may be the lucky ones. I still morn the death of my animals.
Old 22-06-2016, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camomila

This is a recent topic for me, since my relationship with animals has grown stronger this year.

I'd like to know if there's anyone here who has had similar experiences to mine and would like to share :)

I think I can actually communicate with animals through feelings. Sometimes I will feel what they are feeling, sometimes I will just know something about the animal or that it wants me to know..but what really got me by surprised last week is that I heard a voice, literally, a voice inside my head.

I was walking around the farm and found a butterfly. It was dying. So I decided to catch it from the ground and let it die between the flowers, so it would be nicer to her, I thought. And she didn't want to let me catch her, and I asked her " Don't you wanna be around the flowers?" and then I heard this voice inside my head saying: " No, please, respect my will".

Although it was pretty cool, I felt ashamed for not taking her will into consideration in the first place. Then I thanked her for the experience and said I was sorry..

It's very weird that since that day, I'm feeling animal's energy better. Even the tiny insects, like spiders and such. I was overwhelmed to notice how a single spider I was connecting with had such a huge energy of love and compassion.

I like to wish I could speak with insects and communicate with them. I also sometimes feel like I sense an immense amount of caring and empathy from insects, - especially butterflies, spiders and dragonflies.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:55 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camomila

How beautiful
Old 04-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I have been practising animal communication, or telepathy with animals. It's a fascinating thing. Did you guys learn it from somewhere or did it just come to you?
Old 04-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
Hello Camomila,
Blessings to you.

What lovely experiences.

I sometimes do connect with insects, and other creatures. I was walking the other day, and intended to go a certain way, but felt compelled to change my walk suddenly and go somewhere else. I felt something urgent drawing me and couldn't think what it was.
Then I found a big beautifully-coloured dragonfly suffering in the grass. I had no idea how long it had been there, but it was struggling so hard. I picked it up and saw its wings had been almost torn away completely.
There was no physical hope for it. I knew it had been there for a long time and was asking for help.
I held it in my hands and gently explained telepathically what I was going to do.
I sensed it accepted this solution. It was very very weary. I carried it to a rock, telling it secret things from the Heart. It was all I could do. I found another rock, and dispatched it instantly to the next world.

There are many different creatures where I live, and many come into my house to visit! Newts come in too. They are curious and charming. I put them outside but thank them for coming to see me! Newts have a lovely character about them.

I am pretty good with connecting with dogs and deer. Cats I find a little more difficult but am learning. Birds and I seem to get along very well....
Old 05-10-2016, 12:02 AM
Guide

Wow. That is really interesting. I just had a weird experience this week with a spider, however through a dream and not energetically/telepathically.

I have this huge spider that has a web on a branch in front of my door. I have been watching it both in awe and in fear. I told it that it could live there and I wouldn't harm it even though I'm a bit fearful of it, and that it was welcome to come into my house once the weather grew cold as long as it stayed in the basement and watched out for my cats.

Anyways, two nights ago I had a dream that corn was growing near my front door and we were harvesting it but the spider's web had been affected and I kept trying to save the spider by putting it under a box cover so it wouldn't get squished but it kept finding danger.

My entire dream I was trying to stop it from dying, trying to protect it. Well now the spider is stuck to its web not moving. I am pretty sure it has died and all that is left is its body.

My friend breeds tarantulas and other spiders, and she told me that it was probably a female orb weaver, as they die before winter after laying eggs. That kind of made sense to me because the corn in my dream represents abundance and the cycle of life. Hmm. I am going to try to talk to insects and animals more often from now on.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator
That is a lovely dream Clio. So much love and protection for that tiny creature!

Hey -are you sure the spider is dead? Are you sure it's not a shed skin? Spiders do shed their skins now and again, and they can look very much like dead spiders, but if you look closely you will see that they are semi-transparent.
Old 05-10-2016, 12:37 AM
Guide

I just went outside to look at it and it looks entirely intact. My only other option would be to poke it, but I think it is either dead or is dying. So I am just going to leave it be. I also looked up different orb weavers, and it is definitely an orb weaver. So I am guessing there is a sack of eggs hidden in the growth below the web somewhere. I will make sure not to knock or trample the growth so the eggs can hatch safely.
Old 16-01-2017, 01:24 AM
Master
I missed this post but I've had a yellow one communicate with me. Yellow ones are not common here.

First it came in my dream, then the next day it came to me, long storey short it landed when I told it to, (it was injured (missing part of its wing)and flying eraticly) we sat together and my hand was close because I was offering to move it to my safer veggie garden, instead it put its leg on my finger and sat with me.
We sat for a few minutes then unexpectedly still missing part of its wing it flew off perfectly.

Now it comes when I need a sign. I always know it's for me because it lands when I sit and flies when I stand. They are magic. Make me feel loved and connected.