Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-03-2017, 01:12 PM
Master
Reading, would like an extra set of eyes...

I've done a reading for someone else, 3 questions.
It's about a study that needs to be finished this summer and a conversation that has to do with that. The convo is about getting official delay to finish said study, otherwise he won't make it.

I use Tarot and 1 Wisdom of the Oracle per question.

1 How will that conversation go? (as in: will he get that delay?)
Swords 8 - Temperance 14
Poised 48 (WoO)

2 Will he finish his study this summer?
Pentacles 6 - Wands 6
Soulmates 41 (WoO)

3 What will happen to our relationship after that? (after finishing his study or not)
Pentacles 8 - Knight of Cups
Yin 2 -Reversed (WoO)

My Interpretation:
1 The conversation:

Swords 8: He is fearing the outcome, not having what it takes and not having any control. (I think esp the latter?)
That causes him to get tunnel vision, not seeing options, nor a way out.
Temperance however says he does have what it takes, as long as he keeps a steady course. Not radical, but trusting in his abilities and possibilities, and showing that during the conversation as well.
I think maybe he can even steer the outcome if he manages to do this.
Poised: seems to underwrite Temperance. Stand tall, be self-assured, there's no reason to panic or to get lost in doom scenarios.

2 Will he finish his study this summer?
Typical to get two 6-cards --> Pentacles & Wands
Pent 6: Balance, reward, sharing, esteem and respect.
Wands 6: Victory, supported by others
Soulmates: Affirming the victory and that this is what he has to do (the study is directly connected to his job, or losing it). Also a kind of coming home to Self, having achieved his goal (finishing the study).

3 Our relationship progress after that period
Pent 8: Working diligently and passionately on it. Enjoying the process, fine-tuning it, getting to know one another better.
Knight of Cups: (the next is based on my own intuiting of this card of Robin Wood deck) unusual combination, yet it seems to work perfectly. It's fluent, strong. The rainbows tell me it is blessed (I have this thing with rainbows, got rainbow / crystal colours in my aura as well). There's a very lively aspect to it (the foam in the sea an the horse's mane). Can handle the ebb and flow, the only thing that would be difficult is when things would get stale (since the horse has flippers, he wouldn't be able to easily walk on land).
Yin-reversed: Try not to be the giver constantly, that will stop the flow of abundance. Be open, open to receive, to let things fill you without demand or expectation. Simply receive the bounty that is yours.
I feel this resonates with Knight of Cups?

Anyone got something to add, or maybe a totally different view?
Old 18-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Master
Still hoping anyone could have a look at my reading and give their view?
It's easy to steer a reading in a positive direction when personally involved you see :p
Old 21-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
I feel from the first question, there could be a plan around study to feel the balance etc to see it through completion.
The second question successfully completing work and continuation of study with the help of a partner etc. Support from a partner.
The third question with eight of pentacles could mean willing to invest more time in relationship, Yin reversed could be suppression/ self sacrifice/ compromise in order to make the relationship work. Possibly adjusting work, movement etc to meet the demands of a relationship.
Old 24-03-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
Angelic Star, somehow I had missed your reply. Thank you!