Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-03-2017, 07:32 AM
Master
channeling ideas

I know very little about channeling, can it happen all by itself? For example you walk up on stranger and you get a "vibe" from that person. And on rare occasions you feel a vibe back. Is that like channeling or am i way off on it?
Old 06-03-2017, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I know very little about channeling, can it happen all by itself? For example you walk up on stranger and you get a "vibe" from that person. And on rare occasions you feel a vibe back. Is that like channeling or am i way off on it?

Hello hallow.

Dear one, you inwardly know much more about many subjects than you are presently aware that you are.

No, it cannot happen by itself. Channeling is motivated by desire, intent and belief. The example you gave is indeed a form of channeling, although many who think they know what channeling is would disagree with this.

Fundamentals of Channeling

In order to understand the basis of channeling, one must understand that everything is a form of energy, that thoughts are a form of energy, that the universe itself is made of energy.

The next fundamental to understand is that you are a summoner of energy through your desires, intents and beliefs; in other words, quite simply, you channel energy through your consciousness. This means that you and every being in existence is actually a channel/channeler of thought and energy. (Emotion is energy in motion. E-motion. All motion is energetic motion.)

"You" as a soul, a self, can only exist by virtue of consciousness (Universal Consciousness/Divine Consciousness), which is the universal basis for all lifeforms, all forms of energy. Some people call this "God" or "Source," etc.

Using the above points as travel guides, or simply as ideas that may be investigated for validity within one's journey, one may reach a deep inner understanding of the nature of channeling.

A "channel" by definition is simply a direction or pathway by which something (energy) may pass through, and a "channeler" is simply one who allows and facilitates this process through their thoughts, desires and actions.

Now, another point to understand about channeling is that as energy passes through you, it is filtered through your perception of yourself--your beliefs, your attitude, your state of mind, in other words--which means that it is colored by your personal opinions to some degree. Your personal vibrations affect the appearance of the channeled energy/information, its "outward" manner and manifestation.

All actions are channeled, period. There are no exceptions to this rule of consciousness. This is necessary to learn, in order to realize the true nature of channeling. Very few people currently understand this. However, this lack of understanding doesn't make the widely popular conceptions of channeling (such as what may be found in "New Age" publications) to be false. It simply means that people can only perceive and define things according to their manner of self-awareness, which itself determines the context in which meaning is conveyed.

So, for example, if a person doesn't recognize himself or herself as being a constant mover of energy, and that this process is indeed "channeling," then naturally such a person may claim to not be a channeler, perhaps thinking that such things don't exist, or that only certain "special" or "gifted" people do it, when in fact both of those assumptions are totally not the case.

There is indeed much more that could be shared and discussed here in regards to this subject, but perhaps for now you may find some of the above concepts helpful in your journey of self-discovery.

Thank you for opening a channel of inquiry and insight.

awareness
Old 06-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Each person is a receiver of energy as well. You broadcast energy as well as receive it.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Master
Oooooh wow! Thank you! I ve always been a believer people sending out energies to the univers and that is often mirrored back. The like attracts like idea i believe as well. I mean if you don't like sweet and sour chicken your not going to want it. I ve worked with mentally disabled people for almost 20 years. Most have a real hard time expressing wants and needs so I've learned to pick up on suddle cues and vibes. Witch i guess is a side effect of my job. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Sometimes in the normal world wish i could turn it off.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Welcome, hallow.

I love the great humanitarian work you do, brother.

Quote:
I've learned to pick up on suddle cues and vibes. Witch i guess is a side effect of my job. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Sometimes in the normal world wish i could turn it off.

It is a side effect of your relationship with your job.

Through seeing good in even the "bad," learning to perceive no situation as bad, this shifts your focus and balances your energies in a more harmonious way. The only way to "turn off" anything is to shift your focus of attention in another direction, away from "problem" and onto "solution," which includes looking at the situation of your psychic sensitivity in a different way.

As long as you perceive anything as a problem, it will remain so. . .until you change your attitude about it, your attitude about yourself. Thus, perceiving yourself anew is key here.

awareness
Old 08-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Master
Thanks
Old 08-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Thanks

Welcome, brother.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Pathfinder