Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 09-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Experiencer

THEY tell our parents how to raise us. Our million-year old instincts are represses, instincts to hunt for food, fight over shared space, and kill our children when they're starving to death or sick with some congenital illness. Then we grow up and are labelled insane if we ever espress those urges

We (or some poor taxpayer) spend money on drugs and therapy, trying to fix ourselves, when the real solution is to give into those urges. Correct the population imbalance so there is more wild food and wild land for everyone still standing. But don't do that, it'd be extremely illegal and you'd go to prison. Which also eats up a lot of taxpayer money.

That money all goes to the corporate bigshots, who lobby the politicians to pass or bypass laws in their favor. Then the politicians are guaranteed a plushy corporate position when they retire from politics. So it benefits them for kids to be antisocial or violent, especially the presidents of the companies that make psychotropic medication. It's not too difficult to see that both sides of the political aisle are trying to erode family values in their own way.

So how can parents teach their children love or loyalty without going against the state or public opinion? One must first define proper parenting, which is a vert touchy subject for some. I step on a lot of toes when it comes to this topic. People think my childrearing style is "strange" or "wrong", and I've seen a lot of kids go bad because parents refuse to consider my input.

You ever see how other apes raise their offspring? If not, look into it before they all go extinct. They breastfeed for several years, yet start their babies on pre-chewed solid food earlier in development, and carry them everywhere so they're always around someone or something to learn from. No leaving a crying babe alone to self-soothe, no letting the TV or smartphone babysit. Just responding to the concern promptly and calmly.

This is similar to how many ancient indigenous tribes raise their children, and probably our Paleolithic ancestors as well. Some call similar methods "continuum concept" and "kangaroo care". Being "raised by a village" provides them with an opportunity to learn life skills and social skills at an early age, while the appropriate diet of breastmilk and pre-chewed food (yes it's icky) provides them with the proper fuel for brain development.

Hormones, DHA, beneficial bacteria, the sugar to feed them....Biologists still aren't entirely sure how the mammal breast evolved, but it provides life and love to both mother and child. Indeed, suckling of the breast by either lover or infant releases oxytocin, the "love hormone". Feeding a baby right can help promote love and loyalty within the family.

Mother and child being separated too soon after birth can also have unforseen consequences. Hormonal balance in both parties can be disrupted, leading to post-partum depression in mother and stress-induced brain changes in the child. Cortisol and adrenaline affect brain development, and high amounts of these stress hormones can cause damage.

Studies also show that many medical exams and surgical procedures, such as drilling teeth, removing the tonsils, and implanting tubes in the ears, restructure a child's brain the same way physical abuse does. Infant circumcision of either gender has similar effects to childhood sexual abuse.

Just like abuse, children may have no conscious memory of the procedure. Perhaps from being so young at the time, or use of an amnesiac drug, which may cause brain damage in its own right. They may or may not have confusing/upsetting dreams about the procedure. Either way, the stress-induced changes in brain structure will still be present, and may affect their thoughts and behavior in more subconscious ways.

Body image may be affected, if the results of the procedure are visible, or if they know it was intended as a cosmetic procedure. They may have a fear of being touched, seen nude, or somehow "invaded" once again. And of course, they may have a conscious or subconscious mistrust of the parent who let their child be drugged and cut on.

That could certainly display as a lack of love and loyalty, especially considering the increasing rates of both childhood surgical procedures and childhood mental disorders. All as the overall human population continues to increase. So many amazing dots are being connected in biology and psychology, but not fast enough to keep up with our mass multiplying.

What a shame.
Trigger Warning: I am neither FDA Approved nor USDA Certified. Certain subject matter is prohibited by federal law; I'm a good girl, so please don't publicly discuss such things with me. Privately message me if you'd like to ask personal questions.

My advice may contain words known in the state of California to offend people. Attempt any activities I discuss at your own risk. I ask odd questions and give answers you won't want to hear. Come to me as a last resort.