Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Knower

Possible To See Deceased Relatives In Astral Realm?

I was just curious about this. If it is possible, how would one go about doing such a thing if they wanted to? Is there some way to find out what realm someone is in? I'm such a newbie.
Old 19-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I've never studied astral travel in depth;although I've had plenty of experiences.

I'm just GUESSING,but I don't think seeing loved ones is directly related. Since no one has answered you I just though I'd give you some theory of mine to ponder. LOL

I think factors like "karma" and "the Soul's will" are involved and we can't just Choose to see loved ones who have passed. Houdini promised his wife 100 times he'd show up, but he Never did...to her grief.
I think if we get to see each other (ahead of our own crossing over) it's not from the Wanting of the Ego/personality. Lots of people encounter passed loved ones,in some sort of vision, but I believe they are on "Soul business" and I don't Think it's "astral" where living people attached to their cords "go".... LOL. Maybe Masters "go" there...I just dunno.

My own experience was "seeing" my mother a year after she'd passed. I felt "some entity" in the house,but didn't know Who it was. After I went to bed but was Not asleep at all,just relaxed, she blazed into my Third Eye vision like a 3-D living portrait. I got no message just the total feeling of peace and joy from her. I in no way had tried to "call" her and I totally felt like She had a reason to appear,from Her side of our soul's journeys.
Old 20-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatitudePluto
I was just curious about this. If it is possible, how would one go about doing such a thing if they wanted to? Is there some way to find out what realm someone is in? I'm such a newbie.
The astral realms that we most typically project to are not those filled with the "souls" of deceased Human-beings. Unless the person you wish to visit has lingered around in the dark-realms "lower" closest to our physical dimension your chances of seeing them on will are very low, and even if they are in those lower realms you can't just magically make them appear. Dimensions in the "astral" have space same as this dimension and even if you were to project into the right dimension that doesn't mean you will be in the right space. As an example say a being from another dimension was projecting into our physical dimension to try and visit someone. The person they want to visit lives in New York but the being ends up projecting into China which means they wouldn't get to see the person in New York. The astral dimensions have space as well although it does work a bit differently. So really that only leaves one option which is the person you are trying to contact visits you or facilitates you visiting them. Which unfortunately we have no control over and it really doesn't happen unless it's very important. In the "Astral City" books a person had to accrue a lot of "work time" to be able to send a message to someone in this dimension. Work time being sort of like an invisible currency they earn by working which they can use toward their goals such as contacting the physical dimension, visiting the physical dimension, buying a house, etc.

You're a thousand times more likely to encounter a dark-being disguised as a deceased loved-one than you are the deceased loved-one unfortunately. Even going into the astral with a strong desire really broadcasts to all the telepathic beings and the darker and more insidious ones will use that image against you to make you let down your guard. I've dealt with tons of dark-beings in the form of deceased friends and family. Out of the thousands of dealing with those images in projections I think I can only say once or twice did I really believe it was my deceased loved one. The most significant being them visiting me and just saying a couple words and then leaving. The message seemed very important though and was very positive, so it's questionable as to what a dark-being would get out of orchestrating that type of event. Although the depths that they will go are unbelievable to most people and they really have no issue whatsoever over doing incredibly sinister things such just for fun. So I wouldn't be surprised if I found out later that it wasn't my deceased loved-one in those couple cases as well. Statistical probability and geography merits it being a dark-being 99.99% of the time. So keep up your guard and don't take any advice you receive in the astral from the image of a deceased loved-one too seriously, because chances are it's not who/what you think it is.
Old 26-02-2017, 05:57 AM
Master

What Astral Explorer said can be true. I also think it is possible to see deceased people. Just think about the person as much as you can and you are likely to see that person in your dreams.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:18 AM
Newbie ;)

I am certainly not an expert by any means but I thought I would share that I experienced this. I astral projected and saw my daughters spirit through a mirror while my body laid across the room on the bed. At the time I did not understand what was happening and it frightened me but with time I was able to grasp at my experience.

It ended as she went to touch the back of my hair .. it was really intense.
Old 10-03-2017, 02:42 PM
Experiencer

For the most part, the 'dead' move on to a higher dimension rather than stay within the third dimension (and inhabit one of the planes there). Astral Explorer has some good details here, which I always like to see. Although I don't know much about this astral currency concept.

I've astral traveled a fair bit, but have never encountered anything negative. But then I've always lived in a heavily protected households and make efforts to ensure that the energy around me is always positive.

I'll clarify a bit about seeing deceased relatives by explaining that when we die, we reconnect with our higher selves. We regain the memories of our past lives and gain a new/better perspective of what's important and where to direct our efforts. I know it's a little harsh to say this, but visiting someone who you've left behind sometimes ranks so low on your 'to do list' that it's passed by as unnecessary. Where contact is made, it's made for the benefit of the person who is moving on, and usually in a way that the people being visited are unaware of it.