Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Guide

Every time I try to cut, it comes back

Hello

I am not sure whether I am in the right section.
I have tried for years cut energetic bonds that have been established -- without my free will -- with someone. I really have tried.
This bond is not healthy, it makes me sad and down, it hurts me bad.
The last night I have tried again, but while trying to finish my decision (of never ask for help) I heard a voice (quite slow) asking me for not going away. Unfortunately, the same thing really happened years ago, and that time was the person asking me that. At that time the person was really angry with me because I decided to go away for the sake of all. I need to set me free from this. I really appreciate to take my sanity back. I am very sad right now, and I know I need to be my best friend. How can I suppose to cope with this forever? Is there any way to get free from the energy of someone you do not want to hear, see, and know about anymore? One thing I need to make clear: I do not hate the person. Actually I pray for this person be happy and have lights. I just feel that the energy the person brings to me paralyzes me, and it was different before, it was harmonic, balanced. But now it is the energy of trapping. I have prayed God to set me free. I know I also need to perform my part in this situation. I have done everything I could to never ever see or hear about this person.
I keep on my decision.
However, there are situations I cannot avoid, because they do not depend on my free will. And each of such situations makes me fall in a big hole again. And these situations put me in depression. How can I change it? How can I work on myself to shift my feelings?
Thank you.
All the best.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
The cords seem to be strong since that person is your soulmate or possible tf, so the bond is supposed to be strong. However we have free will, so you can call upon the archangels to help with cutting the cords, i tried this but the cord was still there, even doing this several times!

You can move on by getting out in the world and meeting/seeing other people will help with this step.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:20 AM
Experiencer

I've had this problem too. I've only tried cutting once though, but that was enough for me! It was painful - felt like I had cut off a huge chunk of my body, and it didn't take long for the cords to come back again even stronger. I took that as a sign that they probably shouldn't be cut, or are not ready to be cut.

Trying to have a balanced and peaceful relationship with this person has helped.
Old 11-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I've had this problem too. I've only tried cutting once though, but that was enough for me! It was painful - felt like I had cut off a huge chunk of my body, and it didn't take long for the cords to come back again even stronger. I took that as a sign that they probably shouldn't be cut, or are not ready to be cut.

Trying to have a balanced and peaceful relationship with this person has helped.

Good advice. But won't this strong cord inhibit new relationships with other people?
Old 13-03-2017, 12:48 AM
Knower

Some cords are not meant to be cut. There may be unfinished business.
You may have to clear this unfinished business first. Whatever that it may be. Only you will be able to know that one, in time.
Then things will not only be clearer, but easier for you to move forward in what ever way you choose to do so.
Old 14-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Knower
You might want to change the title on this by the way, I thought you meant you were trying to hurt yourself and got super worried! :o
Old 14-03-2017, 02:12 PM
Guide

Some good advice given so far. It's true, maybe this is a cord that shouldn't be or isn't ready to be cut.

It's also possible that it keeps coming back because you are not 100% sure you want to cut it. There's nothing wrong with that, as cutting seems so "final" it can be hard to say "I'm absolutely sure I'm done with this, forever."

When I cut cords, which I've done a handful of times, I deliberately cut ONLY the negative ones. By doing this I'm not forcing myself to completely and permanently force the other person out, I am protecting myself from their negative energies and/or emotions.

I ask ArchAngel Michael to help me cut them, and then visualize the cut ends of the cord being cauterized/healed and retracted into their respective owners.

Sometimes I have to do this more than once. A prime example is my ex-husband. He kept "reaching out" and glomming onto me, and sending new cords to connect us. The second time I cut his cord to me, I followed up by saging the house and forbidding him energetically entering my home, and casting out all negative energies. It worked.

So be sure you really want to cut the cord. Maybe set out to ONLY cut negative connections to this person. That is less likely to make them frantically grasp at you, too, as they will still feel your presence.