Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-08-2016, 09:07 AM
Guide
Omnipresence

The first thing you need to see in order to open the bridge to time travel is to see that all time is omnipresent. This means that all time is being created in the now. Think about it, the now is where existence sits. Every moment in time has a 'present'. When you begin to see that the past and the future is being created in the now then the bridge is formed in your perception and intent. The power of now is not something to take lightly. Now is where creation sits.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:20 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
The first thing you need to see in order to open the bridge to time travel is to see that all time is omnipresent. This means that all time is being created in the now. Think about it, the now is where existence sits. Every moment in time has a 'present'. When you begin to see that the past and the future is being created in the now then the bridge is formed in your perception and intent.

The power of now is not something to take lightly. Now is where creation sits.

Well Said

taking a responsibility for one's thoughts is quite a skill ...
Old 05-09-2016, 10:04 PM
Guide
Thank you very much!
Old 05-09-2016, 11:15 PM
Experiencer

My basic understanding of physics is that a thing with mass is slower than the speed of light and a thing without mass is as fast or faster than the speed of light, further a thing without mass at the speed of light or faster is automatically omnipresent... My question, such as it is then is , How much in mass does your consciousness/subconsciousness/mind weigh? It is a rhetorical question..No answer required from my view as I have had dreams thjat have been in what we may call the past and in the future... Just a thought that may be relevant to this topic .
Old 05-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Guide
As I see it we can travel, or will learn to travel, at the speed of thought. I read a cool article in scientific american that speculates that we will be traveling to distant systems with our minds.
Old 12-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
As I see it we can travel, or will learn to travel, at the speed of thought. I read a cool article in scientific american that speculates that we will be traveling to distant systems with our minds.

Perhaps we do it NOW - though we are not yet aware of our situation !
Old 13-09-2016, 02:08 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Charlie
Perhaps we do it NOW - though we are not yet aware of our situation !

I don't know about 'we' but I know I have and do. However I decide which thoughts to empower and which to not. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made as I have some pretty bad thoughts sometimes.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Seeker

I had a period in my life where I would just continuously dwell on my past and the various things that could have been done differently. I realized that it only made me increasingly resentful and made me feel bad about myself and every positive thing I had in the present.

On the flip side, I have also gone through very short periods during which I have been busy in simply creating 'castles in the air' about how wonderful my future was going to be.

In both cases, I only realized that it distracted me from the present and that made it incredibly difficult to keep my focus on my goals and take action to push towards them. Maybe 'Now' is just an opportunity to re-write history (by overcoming mistakes made in the past) and similarly an opportunity to write the future (by doing things better). It is, in a sense, a travel through time.
Old 28-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Experiencer
Learn and develop now, use you past to learn from and use it for your future. More you open you knowledge, more you see. I believe that from one point you can see and live your whole life through, than something more than you are aware in now, opens.
I also much dreamed, thought about my past, but what it is it is, it is written, why does it still effecting you. Presence is that you don't carry nothing with you, no baggage, since we still does hava baggage, we can throw it away, my way is to deal with it, it makes the most meaning for me, maybe im losing my potential becouse of it, but everybody would like to avoid dealing with harsh energy, that can't be it.