Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-04-2020, 09:51 AM
Administrator
There are layers to the spirit world. those who do wrong or are considered Evil stay on the lower levels.
until they take responsibility for what they did and they are sorry for it.the lower level is where they stay.
when the see what they did and are sorry they go up a level.
But they wont see the person they did wrong to.
This is my opinion

Namaste
Old 30-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Legrand

Always nice to read you Native Spirit,

Some also are just lost in the Bardo not knowing where they are in this foggy environment. Just waiting to see the light to be reborn again. They did not do wrong or evil to other. They are simply lost.

It's always nice to pass near them with a lantern that may show them a path to come out from their foggy environment.
Old 30-04-2020, 12:24 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I meant about the astral levels, such as the lower ones where vibration is low and "evil" entities inhabit (not demons, but low developed spirits) and higher levels on where inhabit more developed spirits, so that's why I thought that there are some spirits that have negative feelings.
Hi and yes, there are certain spirits/ souls that will only inhabit the lower realms. And rightly so. I think what I was trying to say was that I can't ( personally) think about the lower realms being described as any kind of hell. I wouldn't like to think that. I suppose it's like being at school..the more you learn and grow , the higher you progress through the realms. But without a doubt some do need to go to lowest realm , as much to still learn. It's complex isn't it.. because we are talking about the actions of the human, as opposed to it's soul.
Old 01-05-2020, 12:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I am currently re-reading Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia. The source describes visiting the lower astral realms with his guide. These are places of low vibrations and negative feelings, not because of any demons but because the inhabitants of these realms were primarily selfish while on Earth, usually at the expense of others. So far the book does not describe the lowest realms, presumably inhabited by those who lived deliberately harmful lives.

So it is not a hell created by some God as a form of punishment. It is a hell created by the thoughts and feelings of human beings. The inhabitants of these realms can leave at any time for higher realms, but they remain trapped in their own patterns and tendencies. Eventually they reach the point where they have had enough and they ask for a way out. Then they can be helped.

How true is all this? I do not know, but it does all make sense.

Peace

Interesting, I agree that the inhabitants of these reals just need to learn more in order to advance to go for higher realms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are layers to the spirit world. those who do wrong or are considered Evil stay on the lower levels.
until they take responsibility for what they did and they are sorry for it.the lower level is where they stay.
when the see what they did and are sorry they go up a level.
But they wont see the person they did wrong to.
This is my opinion

Namaste

I agree with you and it makes sense. I guess that's one of the reasons we encarnate, to repair our faults and to evolve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi and yes, there are certain spirits/ souls that will only inhabit the lower realms. And rightly so. I think what I was trying to say was that I can't ( personally) think about the lower realms being described as any kind of hell. I wouldn't like to think that. I suppose it's like being at school..the more you learn and grow , the higher you progress through the realms. But without a doubt some do need to go to lowest realm , as much to still learn. It's complex isn't it.. because we are talking about the actions of the human, as opposed to it's soul.

Yes, I think the same as you. Some spirits are in lower levels because of their evolution and need to learn more in order to go to higher realms. It is indeed like being at school.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:30 AM
Newbie ;)

I was emotionally empty after my mum died I didn't believe there was any afterlife, it was only 2 years later when I saw a medium that I got the answer to the question I asked my mum once she'd passed, I was upset that she didn't wait for me to say goodbye,bye. But Then gradually once I'd let go of my grief, anger etc I was able to feel her around me, she has a distinctive smell and energy that I always know its her. Even now 10 years later.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Master
Welcome here Karma kiss...
Old 01-05-2020, 12:21 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Interesting, I agree that the inhabitants of these reals just need to learn more in order to advance to go for higher realms.

I agree with you and it makes sense. I guess that's one of the reasons we encarnate, to repair our faults and to evolve.

Yes, I think the same as you. Some spirits are in lower levels because of their evolution and need to learn more in order to go to higher realms. It is indeed like being at school.
Hi... And further to this.. image the realms being like school.. our journey on learning. As infant's we want the journey to be memorable , not terrible. I associate this with lower realms after life. Same thing.. a learning curve, instead of being thrown into bowels of hell. Because who could ever emerge from that as a being of beauty? Evil beings on this planet. Evil beyond human comprehension of mind. But I dont believe the soul is ever evil...therefore no hell in afterlife. Phew ...sorry!
Old 01-05-2020, 12:29 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma kiss
I was emotionally empty after my mum died I didn't believe there was any afterlife, it was only 2 years later when I saw a medium that I got the answer to the question I asked my mum once she'd passed, I was upset that she didn't wait for me to say goodbye,bye. But Then gradually once I'd let go of my grief, anger etc I was able to feel her around me, she has a distinctive smell and energy that I always know its her. Even now 10 years later.
Aww hello Karma Kiss. Your wonderful mum will always remain with you. I believe that when it is time to depart to pastures new it is easier to go without our loved ones around us. To have our nearest and dearest with us at the time to say goodbye is sometimes too much to cope with . And even though it was time for you mum to leave you physically , she will actually never leave you. Know she is at peace .
Old 01-05-2020, 01:29 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I am currently re-reading Life in the World Unseen by Anthony Borgia. The source describes visiting the lower astral realms with his guide. These are places of low vibrations and negative feelings, not because of any demons but because the inhabitants of these realms were primarily selfish while on Earth, usually at the expense of others. So far the book does not describe the lowest realms, presumably inhabited by those who lived deliberately harmful lives.

So it is not a hell created by some God as a form of punishment. It is a hell created by the thoughts and feelings of human beings. The inhabitants of these realms can leave at any time for higher realms, but they remain trapped in their own patterns and tendencies. Eventually they reach the point where they have had enough and they ask for a way out. Then they can be helped.

How true is all this? I do not know, but it does all make sense.

Peace
It makes complete sense..
Old 02-05-2020, 01:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... And further to this.. image the realms being like school.. our journey on learning. As infant's we want the journey to be memorable , not terrible. I associate this with lower realms after life. Same thing.. a learning curve, instead of being thrown into bowels of hell. Because who could ever emerge from that as a being of beauty? Evil beings on this planet. Evil beyond human comprehension of mind. But I dont believe the soul is ever evil...therefore no hell in afterlife. Phew ...sorry!

Totally agreee, we just need to learn more in order to evolve and be more good. In afterlife ther are no evil, just realms with more ignoran souls.