Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)

What does it mean to keep having old dream memories come up?

Ever since meditating again, I have randomly been getting flooded with memories of dreams I have had that felt like they occurred years ago. What does this mean? Some days I remember like 5 old dreams, sometimes weeks go by and I won’t get anything and then bam it will happens again every day for awhile. What could this mean?
Old 29-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Master
Perhaps they still need interpreting and still have meaning.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Perhaps they still need interpreting and still have meaning.
or represent the same interpretative meaning. Dreams I have found are more like observations.
Old 30-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Master
Hello,

Would perhaps ask oneself; What are the recurring dreams reflecting? Are they relevant to what is going on (with in) now? Do they hold meaning for oneself?

Returning to a practice may have triggered and/or opened the mind to some things within which either were not resolved or not understood at the time, IMO.

For me depends upon the dream.
Old 30-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello,

Would perhaps ask oneself; What are the recurring dreams reflecting? Are they relevant to what is going on (with in) now? Do they hold meaning for oneself?

Returning to a practice may have triggered and/or opened the mind to some things within which either were not resolved or not understood at the time, IMO.

For me depends upon the dream.
Absolutely. I have noticed in my own dreams I know about, elements and characters may change or be modified but not the experience. The experience reoccurs. We understand dreams imo when we understand what drives them.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Absolutely. I have noticed in my own dreams I know about, elements and characters may change or be modified but not the experience. The experience reoccurs. We understand dreams imo when we understand what drives them.

I've experienced reoccurring themes in dreams at times. As I relate to what you present to be. Yes, the basic experience can reoccur at times, atleast what I have noticed over the years and been able to recall.

Have kept a dream journal, on again, off again. These have helped to recall dreams better for me. Also, when reading through the journal, at times can notice patterns, which can help understand what's going on with me at the time.

Have not kept a journal recently, thinking good idea to start one once again.
Old 31-05-2020, 08:22 AM
hazada guess

I believe that the dreams you remember are messages.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:53 PM
asearcher

you have to work through it. It keeps coming back because you haven't. That is what I think. (I think this because that is what it was for me, been there, done that) :)