Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-12-2014, 02:29 AM
NetOfIndra

These aren't my friends that I'm choosing to be around; this is at Work. Yes people get frustrated with me there because of how I am; and they couldn't give a damn about it.
Things were great and I built a life of exactly what you had mentioned, and then I had to go to work.

....My anxiety is out of control. Why and HOW am I so anxious. It's beyond belief. And my body image issues are insane too, dysmorphia. It distorts everything. ...it's hard to explain but it's hell. I've seen many professionals, they have no cures, there are no cures. I'm Doing everything I can.

I just hate living like this, this is absolute hell...like all day long mostly.
Old 21-12-2014, 02:53 AM
Master
If you are healthy from a physiological point of view. Such as your liver and colon is working efficiently, and you are not fatigued and full of toxins. And you are eating a healthy diet, plenty of fruits and vegetables and decent protein/complex carbohydrates then.......

It seems to me that you have got into a routine of thought patterns, when you think a thought! your brain creates a specific neural pathway, for this thought. And the more and more you think this thought, the more stronger and rigid this pathway becomes. That is why its hard for anybody to just suddenly snap out of depression or thinking a certain way about themselves.

So where do we go from here...?

Do you know that all of the worlds of successfull and positive people, at one time where deemed delusional or called lunatics. Because all positive people have a trait where they can literally convince themselves and self motivate themselves. You see this trait in great athletes, when Muhammad Ali was coming to the end of his career and suffering from parkinsons diseases his team doctor even left his team! because he knew this, and did not want to be apart of what was going on. Muhammad Ali still convinced himself that he was the greatest, even though his speech and health was deteriorating. You see just like you Muhammad Ali had gotten himself used to a certain thought pattern!

"I am the greatest, i am so pretty, i am too pretty to be a fighter"....this was what Muhammad Ali used to tell himself all the time, in training and in numerous interviews throughout the whole of his career. And it was this self convincing and mantra type incantating that forced him to keep on pushing and achieve great things. Even when his body was suffering and he had parkinson's disease, he was still fighting! purely off mind power.

Now not everybody has this stubborn trait, because ultimately stubbornness gets a bad rap but its one tough guy or girl.

What i would do!

I think you should honestly, it may sound cliche. Start telling yourself positive things every single day, it's going to be hard but also learn about whats positive for you're body and mind. Exercise, nutrition, detoxification learn and master all these positive things and incorporate them into your life. It will be really hard, because in this dimension its easy to be negative. Once we reach a certain age in life, they basically start teaching us in school to be "Realistic" and some what of a pessimist. Being realistic for me is basically like having a disease! don't ever be realistic! and you just have to keep chipping away day after day, week after week! month after month! and then these positive thoughts and behaviours will start forming stronger pathways in you're mind/energy.

It's a fight out there, fight back!