Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 24-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Seeker

Lilith

IS Lilith evil
Old 25-11-2014, 02:18 AM
Deactivated Account
No, Lillth is mythological being. The myth goes that she is the first demon, but purging through texts. You just find it's just ignorance displayed as hate of women. She might be real though in some other universe where the God in the Bible is actually real.
Old 27-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Titanoboa

She's demonized for wanting equality with Men.
Old 29-11-2014, 01:29 AM
yumi14

There is a lot on YouTube on Lilith. Seems she is a succubus. It is rumored that she was Adam's first wife before eve, but she didn't want to assume the submissive role, so she left Adam. I really don't know too much more about her beyond that.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Master
She is not a myth. She is not evil. She is part of the bird tribe.

The state of affairs on earth is that due to corruption of sacred texts, most things that are said to be evil are positive, while the good is actually negative;
The corrupters have a sense of humor and don't consider us to be very intelligent.
Old 08-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Augadelume

From what i have read and gathered she was made with Adam and was his first wife however she was made from the same stuff as Adam so therefore refused to be submissive and was forced to leave the Garden so God created Eve out of Adams rib therefore she was made out of him and would be submissive to him. The legend goes that Lilith then became mother of all demons but who is to say that really happened it may just be that way due to people not wanting womens equality i wasn't there so i honestly don't know this is just what i have read and gathered may be true may be false.
Old 18-12-2014, 05:15 AM
shakuntala

only for Jews and Christians
Old 18-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Master

love lillthy. she was the first partner with Adam. she was more spiritual then adam. she thought herself equal and would not submit so she went her own way.

to hear adam (and religions ) tell it, she is evil and bad for not conforming and obeying. then all the trash talking started and the calling her evil.

but it is not that way. lillth is a wonderful example of a spiritual woman.

i loved lillthfair. it was great google it and see.

kk