Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-12-2014, 04:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and have been using a pendulum for close to 10 yrs, love it, her name is RoseAnn.

There are some folks on a health board I'm a member of and one person is in fear of "end times"....personally I don't think about that and don't believe it will be that.....all goes on in my mind.

Anway, I talked to RoseAnn yesterday and got a Strong No about end times...no end times.

I'm not religious for a second ANYMORE and have no belief in any gods, so I'm on my own as I worked many years to shake and get rid of the tapes that I was born into.....

Any thoughts......
Your doing the right thing, don't get caught up in others fear, these people who are in fear are not in touch with their inner being, they are believing that they are the mind body organism, and therefore fear death. Yes there is no god, but there is the pure Essence that we are all one in, call that god or whatever, it doesn't matter because whatever we call it isn't what is.

Yes stay always on your own, its much better than copying others, for that is only second-hand knowledge, you are what you are no matter what others say, and what you are, only you can realize that, I think you have, good on you.
Old 24-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Master
In Galations, it speaks of the, "Faith which worketh by love".

Faith allows one to dismiss fear. Especially when one recognizes that since The Lord has spoken of these things ahead of time, He is in control despite appearance to the otherwise.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Faith to me is like a security blanket, its nothing in itself, its just the belief that it will protect you.
Old 25-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Faith to me is like a security blanket, its nothing in itself, its just the belief that it will protect you.

There are different kinds of Faith, revolver. You are talking about one particular kind.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein