Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 09-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Newbie ;)

San anyone that can do remote viewing help to locate a lost cat?

Hi,

This is a bit of a long story but I will attempt to keep it as short as I can.

Basically my cat had a litter of kittens a couple of years ago now and as I am a huge cat lover I was particularly sad about having to let them all go and also extremely concerned about the task of making sure they went to people that would give them fantastic loving homes.

We ended up giving one to a couple that my husband knows, however at the time they actually told us it was for his partners (now ex partner) mother. I told my husband that I hoped they wouldn't end up keeping the kitten for themselves as I wasn't sure they would give him the kind of home that I felt he needed. I was assured that this wouldn't happen, however after initally giving them the kitty to take to her mothers as per agreed I heard a couple of weeks later that they were going to keep him!! To say I was upset about this would be somewhat of an understatement.

It turned out that the couple split up not long after and the kitty stayed with his ex partner and young daughter.

My husband is still in touch with his friend and was worryingly told a few days ago that his ex parter moved house not long ago and they let the cat out straight away and he must have got lost and is still missing three weeks later.

I have been feeling so sad about this as I found out that they havent even bothered to try and find him or put any posters up in the area.

I helped deliver the kitties and spent so much time with them that I feel like I still have a connection with him and I just want to do all I can to help find him myself. I also feel so guilty that he perhaps didn't have such a great home.

We have even been to the area where he went missing in the hope that we might find him, but obviously three weeks have now passed and he could be anywhere or even have passed away as we have had terribly freezing cold weather over this time period.

I have tried to attach a picture of him (not a great one but the only one I have of him) however it does not appear to let me, his names Beau. I was just wondering if anyone that can do remote viewing may be able to help locate him?

Sorry it's a bit long winded.

Many thanks

Warm wishes xx
Old 09-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry, I forgot to say if you think you may be able to help please PM me and I will send you the pic of him.

Thanks
Old 10-01-2011, 06:20 AM
MetaEdge

I might be able to give you a hand. I'm not wonderful at remote viewing, nor do I have a lot of experience. However I can put effort into it, and maybe I might see something. Worse case I don't see anything.

There is a chance that someone else has taken him in though, and might be taking really good care of him.

Guess I'll send you a pm then.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Gerryh

I have had experience with this kind of thing and can tell you that your cat is alive and doing well and is within three blocks west of where your friends stayed.
Love and light
Gerry
Old 10-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Gerryh

Sorry that should be east.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 11-01-2011, 12:16 AM
MetaEdge

Well there we go, don't even need my help then :)

Probably better anyways, I'm not all that great at remote viewing >.<
Old 11-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Knower
CAT LOVER

OH LOTI I SO FEEL FOR U I REALLY HOPE U FIND HIM ,,, IV HAD SEVERAL CATS OVER THE YEARS AND ONLY ONE WENT MISSING IN 1995 APPROX AND I STILL THINK OF HIM TODAY ,,,,,,,,,
GARY ,,,,,,,,,, MY CAT PRUSIA WENT MISSING AROUND AUG 1995 HIS BROTHER STAYED WITH US I SAW THE KITTENS BEING BORN ,, WHEN HE WENT MISSING HE WAS ABOUT 4YRS ,,I WAS TOLD BY THE CAT PROTECTION LEAGUE THAT THEY HAD REHOMED HIM AS A STRAY BUT WOULD NEVER EVER LET US KNOE FOR SURE IF IT WAS HIM ,,,,PLEASE HELP ,, LOVE LITE AND RAINBOWS,,,,... PS ,,,,I HAVE NOT TOLD U HIS COLOUR AS I WOULD LOVE U TO TELL ME THAT,, IF U HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH HIM ...SORRY IF I SOUND TESTING BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND CHEERS PLEASE REPLY ,,,,
Old 20-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Katiecat

Did you ever find your cat?
Old 21-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Katiecat,

Unfortunately we still havent found him :(

I am just hoping some kind person has realised he's lost and has taken him in.

Our local newspaper has very kindly agreed on doing an article about him next week so I am hoping that may help.
Old 21-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Katiecat

Awwww hopefully the article will help. Keep usupdated please