Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-08-2017, 04:30 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I live in a rather urban area, so I don't very often get to go rock hounding in a typical sense, out in nature and such. But I do often poke around in the landscaping of various places, such as the dentist, restaurants, colleges, stores, etc. So many have mixed rocks shipped to them and used for decorative landscaping, and there are sometimes some really nice little treasures in there! Sometimes I just feel really compelled to have a look (and just hope nobody gets freaked out or upset about it if I take a little sample haha), and then lo and behold, will turn out that some lovely little thing was sending out signals. I found some rough hawk's eye recently, after having a cavity drilled and filled. I walked out of the dentist to go home, and I just suddenly had that odd but intriguing gut feeling to go look at some of the rocks under the bushes around their building, and there it was, the only piece like itself just chillin there and waiting to be appreciated. I can't upload any images yet since I am a new member, but I will try to remember to come back later and add it. One of the coolest rocks I have ever seen, fibrous crystalline yet very wavy.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Seeker
I was on vacation last weekend and went to a local spiritual shop. I found the sweetest tumbled labradorite. I feel drawn to work with labradorite a lot lately, it has such a comforting energy to me. The moment I picked it up I noticed the little rainbow flash it had on one of it's edges and that was all it took for me to be certain that I wanted to take it home with me.

I have a few pieces of different sizes, some in jewelry, some just tumbled. But I haven't had one with a rainbow-ish gradient of color flash.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:27 PM
Master
My Cavansite pendant has turned up :)

Old 13-08-2017, 01:04 AM
Guide

Howlite - was drawn to it a few weeks ago, and I put it on my bed head - whatever it is called, above my pillow.

I have been having a recurring dream. I've been having warning dreams this year, and this one was no different, just much more vivid and interesting how it repeated adding another element, and another and another, until I paid it mind. lol ~ Thanks Howlite
Old 03-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Experiencer
I wanted to share this. I love when vendors come to town or going to art shows because they always have the best jewelry. I found some lovely ocean jasper earrings and I'm really excited about this necklace, its not a crystal, but its a part of a rice paper butterfly wing. The woman gets butterfly parts, after they live their natural life (I want to say at an arboretum but thats not right-anyway, its humane and butterflies live a happy life).

Old 06-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Pathfinder

Ive been overstimulating my energy body and thrown myself often out of balance in the past so i figured i'd order a bunch of different jaspers.

Ive got

Ocean Jasper
Vulcan Jasper (a kind of Bloodstone)
Fancy Jasper
and Purple Jasper

To this order i added

Nebula Stone
Healerite
Jet
Owyhee Blue Opal
Magnetite
Variscitt
Yellow Apatite
Emerald
and Sunstone.

These are only small tumblestones and i intend to wear each individually and hopefully avoid any overstimulation again.

The one that ****ed me up the most in the past was Azeztulite which i know surprisingly many people believe to be just a normal quartz which is redicilous. You dont feel the diffrenence you cant be very sensetive to crystal energy. This stone blast me off into the upper realms and i found it hard to look down at my feet lol.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Master
A lovely Kyanite pendant:

Old 23-09-2017, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

Variscite, oh my good i love this stone. Had a small piece before but this one is relativly large and i feel super relaxed. It also feel it in the abdominal area, very beneficially. Sometimes you find a stone that really work for you and Variscite is one of them...
Old 25-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Master
Amber:

Aquamarine:

Moldavite:

Old 25-09-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Rhodochrosite and Rose Quartz:

Rose Quartz:

Shattuckite: