Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Oh groovey, thats a unique Stone, Mart.

I got my malachite in the mail, I am so in love Its close to 4 inches, it fits and covers almost my entire palm. It's really thick too, it reminds me of a heart shape, I feel this was a great investment. From a metaphysical stance,it's a transformative stone and its strong points is to ward off negative energies ( among other things). For me personally, I think this stone is great to work with the heart chakra. I slept with it beside me last night, dreams were very vivid, nothing scary out of the ordinary. Overall, happy purchase, I do want more, maybe purchase natural malachite

Old 02-08-2017, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^

I got my malachite in the mail, I am so in love Its close to 4 inches, it fits and covers almost my entire palm. It's really thick too, it reminds me of a heart shape, I feel this was a great investment. From a metaphysical stance,it's a transformative stone and its strong points is to ward off negative energies ( among other things). For me personally, I think this stone is great to work with the heart chakra. I slept with it beside me last night, dreams were very vivid, nothing scary out of the ordinary. Overall, happy purchase, I do want more, maybe purchase natural malachite

Other than the fact it's polished, it looks fairly natural to me. Some stones I find look better when polished, such as labradorite and tiger eye, perhaps the malachite is like this, although I have no experience with malachite. As a general rule, I enjoy the more natural specimens as well. Another thing that is so natural and awesome about your malachite, is the way it looks like a heart but you can tell it was not cut on purpose to look like that. ( yes it's quite obvious to me as well that this is a heart.)
Old 02-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
^ Oh groovey, thats a unique Stone, Mart.

That's lovely! :)

Most shops will probably have polished pieces as they're stable and so safer to work. Some people recommend keeping raw pieces in a sealed box.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:37 AM
Master
It was a bit tricky with the lighting to get a good picture yesterday, so here's a better one:

Old 04-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Experiencer
wow Clover your Malachite is beautiful! I was doing some reading on it yesterday and it was interesting

Martinet that is a really lovely pink Tourmaline you have there :)

The Rose Quartz I ordered came the other day in the mail, its quite wonderful - I loved it when I opened up the package, I got a good feeling from it. Its so far the largest crystal piece I've bought - its around 9 inches tall (to the point) and 5 inches wide, to give an idea of size

Old 05-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
That's a really impressive specimen Aquamarine ! I love it. My wife would adore that, I bought her a large clear one with rainbow inclusions, but that is a nicer than average example of rose quartz ! It's much more clear and gemmy than your typical rose quartz. Very nice find
Old 05-08-2017, 04:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
That's a really impressive specimen Aquamarine ! I love it. My wife would adore that, I bought her a large clear one with rainbow inclusions, but that is a nicer than average example of rose quartz ! It's much more clear and gemmy than your typical rose quartz. Very nice find

thank you! I have to say, I'm glad to hear, being that you know a lot more about it than I do, that it was a good buy lol. Though, I'd love it no matter what. I had to move it though, I actually never thought of the vibrational impact of the room, I'm not used to it yet and it seems that it is definitely giving off good vibes however, how do I say, its having a confusing impact on me emotionally-all these crystals, I think I'm going to go mad lol. That sounds really beautiful, one with rainbow inclusions. I'm so amazed with crystals and how magical they seem lol. Its fun isn't it? lol
Old 05-08-2017, 05:47 AM
Experiencer
HI Aquamarine ! I'm not sure I really know all that much, but I guess I do have some experience buying crystals online, and can spot scams and so forth.

My wife experienced a lot of overwhelming energy when we started collecting all the large pieces, so I sort of know what you mean about going mad, she could certainly relate. At first she almost got nauseous but after a while she got used to all the energy and it no longer bothers her, but she still feels all the energy. For me it never was an issue because as you know I am not as sensitive to the crystal vibrations.

Based on my wife's experience, I would guess that this sensation will pass once you get used to the new energy. All will be well
Old 05-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal canuck
Just purchased a 27 LBS ocean jasper from one of my Chinese dealers. It was originally taken from Madagascar. I think it might be one of my nicest purchases yet I'm really lucky I have an understanding wife. She puts up with all this. But then again she loves crystals too.

That's beautiful, Crystal canuck. :)
I gave my daughter one very like this when she was about to birth her baby... it had more sage green in it, and looked plumper, with a beautiful gentle, maternal energy about it. She 'tolerates' my gifts, as she has a very beautiful but specific aesthetic (which i appreciate as I'm the same ), and I am always nervous, but that stone she loved and it is still in pride of place 6 months later
Old 05-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Experiencer
Wow that's a nice gift. It's interesting you say it's got a maternal energy to it. I get some kind of love energy from mine, but not a romantic type love, more like a parent/child love, maybe this is the maternal energy I am feeling I couldn't put my finger on it, but it's very much like you are describing !