Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 AM
DirectCurrent

Question Looking for guidance.

Hello all, I created the account here so my girlfriend and I can attempt to explore something that has recently been made into an undeniable phenomena. We've been together for about a year now and every so often there will be a situation where she will hear what I'm thinking without me giving any sort of hints to my thoughts. It's never happened in a situation where I say "What am I thinking now". All the times this has happen, it's been a casual situation where neither of us are entertaining the thought of telepathy. One night, after a few drinks, she guessed eight out of approximately 10 cards right from a euchre deck, including the score cards. She guessed these exactly, suit included. Another time this happened, we were discussing where we wanted to go out to eat for dinner. After she decided where she wanted to go I think to myself 'well that settles that' she responds out loud "Yes it does". The most recent time this has happened, we were riding in the car with Rob Zombie playing in the CD player, her two kids (2 and 5) in the back in their car seats. She's driving down the highway, I'm looking out the window. A few days ago, we had a discussion about a loud crack noise (Like a belt being cracked by folding it in half and snapping) that her and friend and her heard while (again having a few drinks) at her house. We talked about it briefly a few days before we're driving down the highway. Now I'm sitting in the passenger seat, no one is talking, kids are being quite, music is playing. She suddenly says "What did you say?". I turn to her and tell her I'm not talking, but I was thinking "What did you hear me say?" She said she heard mumble mumble 'sound' mumble mumble. I was sitting there, looking out the window, thinking about the discussion we had concerning the loud crack noise. There was no indication previously that would lead her to believe I was thinking about any sort of sound. When I ask her how this works, she says she hears this as if I were communicating verbally, exactly how it would sound if I were actually talking. While it's obviously inside of her head, it registers to her as if I were talking. There are a few other instances of para psychological activity I've noticed with her which fall along the lines of empathy, which I imagine I'll need to post on a different thread in a different section. These include obvious links with animals she is close with and people she is close with. In terms of telepathy though, she claims these sorts of things haven't been happening with other people, I'm the only person she appears to be experiencing them with. Any thoughts, suggestions, guidance on this subject? She has decided to further explore the phenomena but she is reluctant to do so herself. We're both very science-minded, rational people, and we understand there are a great deal of frauds and wish-they-weres in this area, but don't know how else to explore this situation. So, if you have anything to say at all about her experiences please, we're hoping to hear from.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
I have been conducting telepathy research for a number of years now. My conclusions are that we are all telepathic. Some of us are aware of this but most are not. The degree of skill, like everything else, varies greatly from person to person. It sounds like your girlfriend can (read) you quite accurately at times.

I conclude that this is because you are open and transparent with her while other are not.

I hope these insights are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/