Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2016, 12:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
You receive what you believe. I'm a big fan of writing down a list of qualities you are looking for in a partner and a detailed description of the relationship you wish to have with them, then letting it go and allowing the Universe to manifest it for you. Everybody I know who I've told to do this, has met a partner this way. It's a powerful way to manifest love. Try it. It works.

I have tried that before, and it didn't turn out so good. The last few people that I have met had almost all of the qualities that I listed, BUT they also had some qualities that weren't on my list...and as you can probably guess, these weren't exactly qualities that I was looking for.

For example:
I asked for a soulamte that was more talkative than me...I get a soulmate that never stops talking (which is not what I meant), and was also married (I was looking for a single, available person, that I could actually date). Go figure

It seems (at least for me anyways), that the universe has some smart-aleck up there granting wishes. I can hear them now "you didn't say anything about that.....hehehehhe"
Old 30-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Master
The Universe takes words literally, so it's best to be as detailed and clear as possible.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
The Universe takes words literally, so it's best to be as detailed and clear as possible.

Yeah I know. It's almost impossible to think of every single detail, and cover all of the angles....there is always something that get's missed.
Old 30-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Unfortunately, I asked specifically for a twinflame. I am not known for doing things the easy way and I dont believe that I could attract that loving partner without doing the necessary work on myself anyway. If one does come along and is not my twinflame, I am not sure I could settle for mediocre when I have already had contact with the one I thought was my twin. I do believe that I am close to reunion with a twin, not sure if it is the one I have met or not. He could also be a false twin. Still learning all about this stuff.

Why limit yourself though? I think Twin Flames are overrated to be honest. I would be much happier with a romantic/spiritual partner with whom I was compatible with than some crazy, intense connection. I don't consider life partners mediocre.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:13 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
Yeah I know. It's almost impossible to think of every single detail, and cover all of the angles....there is always something that get's missed.

That's funny, I've been thinking this exact same thing....there's always a catch....

Awakened Queen sounds like a runner. She sounds so uninterested in her TF.
She seems content with regular people.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
That's funny, I've been thinking this exact same thing....there's always a catch....

Awakened Queen sounds like a runner. She sounds so uninterested in her TF.
She seems content with regular people.

Maybe we don't need to point fingers or comment on others. I have a friend who is also a twin flame, met her online two years ago. She knows who her TF is. She loves him.but she got tired of the intense push and pull and opted out of the situation and she is dating someone else. It IS a choice. She still gets signs and she is mature enough to realize her soul probably is reminding her of the twin for a reason concerning them getting back together but she says she is done with it. She would rather love a good solid soul mate than deal with the angst and trying to heal the separation that comes with a twin flame. Her choice. I wish her the best and want her happy. No finger pointing. No calling her a runner. She is using her free will to choose and I won't judge her for it. I happen to be so deeply in love with my twin soul (in love with him as a person not the label of twin soul) that I cannot move on and she does not judge me either. I don't stay in it just because he is my "twin flame." I am sticking with it simply because on a very human level.I'm.unable to let go or love anyone else. I only want him.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
Maybe we don't need to point fingers or comment on others. I have a friend who is also a twin flame, met her online two years ago. She knows who her TF is. She loves him.but she got tired of the intense push and pull and opted out of the situation and she is dating someone else. It IS a choice. She still gets signs and she is mature enough to realize her soul probably is reminding her of the twin for a reason concerning them getting back together but she says she is done with it. She would rather love a good solid soul mate than deal with the angst and trying to heal the separation that comes with a twin flame. Her choice. I wish her the best and want her happy. No finger pointing. No calling her a runner. She is using her free will to choose and I won't judge her for it. I happen to be so deeply in love with my twin soul (in love with him as a person not the label of twin soul) that I cannot move on and she does not judge me either. I don't stay in it just because he is my "twin flame." I am sticking with it simply because on a very human level.I'm.unable to let go or love anyone else. I only want him.

Her avatar looks similar to my TF.
The irony is that after I pointed a finger, you also pointed a finger at me.
Now we're equal.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
Her avatar looks similar to my TF.
The irony is that after I pointed a finger, you also pointed a finger at me.
Now we're equal.

I actually did not point a finger at your situation or feelings concerning your TF. Just said maybe we should not judge others so much here on the forum. Didn't say you are bad or good but I see a lot of judgment here and it's very contradictory for a forum full of people who call themselves spiritual.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:53 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
I actually did not point a finger at your situation or feelings concerning your TF. Just said maybe we should not judge others so much here on the forum. Didn't say you are bad or good but I see a lot of judgment here and it's very contradictory for a forum full of people who call themselves spiritual.

lol I knew that's what you were thinking, my TF also thinks I'm judgmental and arrogant.

I guess I'm not good enough to call myself spiritual then.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:11 AM
Guide

Quote:
Why limit yourself though? I think Twin Flames are overrated to be honest. I would be much happier with a romantic/spiritual partner with whom I was compatible with than some crazy, intense connection. I don't consider life partners mediocre.

I have only been in this connection a short time and I am a fast learner. I have found a teacher in my country and will talk to them before giving up on the TF connection and settling for a soulmate. The SM is waiting in the wings but even he is offering less than I want, so I have taken him out of the picture too. I will wait and see how the TF develops in the meantime there is plenty of other stuff to do as I develop myself.