Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-07-2016, 05:48 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderingheart
Well snip snip. I never said "no, he's definitely not your twin!" I was speaking from experience on this, and my own experience which is what was asked. I never felt the same deep soul knowing with anyone the way I do with my "TF" and I was expressing based on my experiences, without that deep knowing (awakened or not you still feel it, and you still know) he is probably not a twin, but a catalyst. It is not my place to say whether or not someone had found their twin, just giving a different perspective...

You really should calm down. Life is too short for such hostility you know.

oh really.. hostility and for me to "calm down" huh. LOL. you dont get it. for someone who is most likely suffering confusion and anxiety about their own situation doesnt need someone else's "opinion" what they might or might not be. no matter how well meaning you claim to be you are adding to that anxiety and confusion. spirit will never have you tell another person something like "if its this or that then they are probably not your tf."
Old 30-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Guide

bit of an update, have called time on the TF relationship. I think he was a catalyst for me to learn what I needed to. If he comes back in better shape I might reconsider him but now it is just a waste of my time. I felt sad telling him and I feel sad now because he put up a wee bit of a fight but not nearly enough for me to know this is my twin. Will be crying myself to sleep tonight probably.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Seeker

I'm sorry that you have had to make a tough decision such as this. If someone is your twin flame, they may not fight at all. My TF and I have never actually "fought for each other" much because it's impossible to do. We are more or less bound and forced to allow the other person to do what they have to do. We wait, but we don't fight, and the Healing is often swift and awesome. I hope your heart heals quickly!
Old 30-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Guide

I have just found a teacher online who has shared the seven stages of the TF. I realised it is the surrendur stage and while I am letting him go completely, I still feel strongly connected to him and everything will be okay. I explained to him that I am not feeling that strong physical desire for him as I did initially and that his relationship is part of that. I cannot be with him while he is in that relationship so leaving him to it basically. I will continue to open my heart chakra and keep space for him there. I dont feel so bad now. I am still awake and I know he is still awake, we will both go to sleep soon and share our dream space.
Old 30-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Experiencer

i had a false twin....we still talk to each other. keep it cordial. He was like me in so many ways, and i could just talk to him like no one else. He was like a mirror to my soul. Our relationship made no sense, so him and I started investigating. He investigated first and came across something regarding twin flames.

Now that i met my twin flame 5 years ago, I know he isn't. The energy was weird when we were together...but the LIGHT....oh...my..god.
Old 31-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Guide

I know this guy is aware of the connection but he is not showing signs of trying to awaken himself or find out what is going on. I had some guidance that said he would be coming with questions but that is not happening yet. If he was a catalyst then I am looking forward to meeting the twinflame who is meant to be for me.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Experiencer
Hi, I met a twin soul but didn't realise it until after I'd met my real one but looking back I can see how necessary it was to my progress, development and awareness that the false one was in my life. We were together for seven years.
I don't think it would be a good thing at all to jettison someone in order to move on more quickly.
It would be like the butterfly story... http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2007/12/1...the-butterfly/
Old 31-07-2016, 03:56 PM
Experiencer
In my case, the man I call my TF has been such a mirror and catalyst for the development of my soul that I feel certain of this connection even if we don't end up together in this lifetime.

I cannot imagine undergoing this sort of beautiful awakening + excruciating transformation with another human being. I also feel that my familiarity and comfort with him, when I hear his name or see him in a photo, is so deep and profound that I feel sure we will be together living in partnership and love in some lifetime - now or the future.

So whatever happens, I know I will find love in this life. I look forward to whatever form that comes in - a soul mate, a series of relationships, or perhaps eventually my twin flame.

Just because he and I may not end up together in this life doesn't mean he is demoted to a false twin status in my opinion, and that I want to start up another search for a relationship of this intensity and anguish and joy just so I can have him as a romantic permanent partner in this life. He stirred up enough work for me to do in the lifetime that I don't need to search for "another" twin because I've found (or an in the real process of finding) myself.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTetley
Hi, I met a twin soul but didn't realise it until after I'd met my real one but looking back I can see how necessary it was to my progress, development and awareness that the false one was in my life. We were together for seven years.
I don't think it would be a good thing at all to jettison someone in order to move on more quickly.
It would be like the butterfly story... http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2007/12/1...the-butterfly/

thanks for sharing the butterfly story. This twin has certainly helped me make progress in my own spiritual development. I am talking to a twinflame consultant tomorrow to find out what I need to do next. I already told my twin I cannot see him while he is in his current relationship, it is too distressing for me. He doesnt seem to get that this is more than a sexual connection so by removing myself from the equation he is forced to look elsewhere in the meantime. I know he is resisting the connection, as I am older than him and we don't fit the societal view of traditional partnerships. I know that he is working through old karmic connections and I am leaving him to it. I have surrendered and will let God heal the relationship.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
In my case, the man I call my TF has been such a mirror and catalyst for the development of my soul that I feel certain of this connection even if we don't end up together in this lifetime.

I cannot imagine undergoing this sort of beautiful awakening + excruciating transformation with another human being. I also feel that my familiarity and comfort with him, when I hear his name or see him in a photo, is so deep and profound that I feel sure we will be together living in partnership and love in some lifetime - now or the future.

So whatever happens, I know I will find love in this life. I look forward to whatever form that comes in - a soul mate, a series of relationships, or perhaps eventually my twin flame.

Just because he and I may not end up together in this life doesn't mean he is demoted to a false twin status in my opinion, and that I want to start up another search for a relationship of this intensity and anguish and joy just so I can have him as a romantic permanent partner in this life. He stirred up enough work for me to do in the lifetime that I don't need to search for "another" twin because I've found (or an in the real process of finding) myself.

thanks for sharing this, it is something to think about. I can have other partners anytime I want, they are easy to get, it is this one who has made a deep impression on my soul and I only want him now.