Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-03-2016, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Getting rid of unwanted spirits

Sorry if this is a repeated topic I couldn't find anything relevant.

A little background on my situation: I've lived in my house almost 2 years now. I was always aware of a male energy around, and after pulling an old bookshelf out of the basement one day I learned that his name is Sam through intuition. This was confirmed when I looked into who owned the house previous.

So every once in awhile Sam makes his presence known, his energy is dark, he has been showing me his hands a lot lately as if he's trying to grab me. He's especially active when I'm cleaning, doing house work, hanging pictures, painting etc. last night I tried to take a bath and felt hom all round. I had to bath with some crystals just for some relief. He likes to isolate and hide in the basement as well which will be a problem when I start renting it out.

He was ok to have around and never used to be intrusive but now I feel his energy is growing malicious and I'm feeling more and more threatened. It's time for him to leave.

I've read up a lot about ridding your home if spirits but not sure where to start. I smudge my house often as I do reiki and readings, I see spirits all the time but never had to help one cross over.

I'm also curious as to how he died but it sure how to envoke it safely to ask.

Any help about why spirits can be ok and then turn evil, envoking negative spirits for answers in a safe way and eventually forcing negative spirits to cross over would be much appreciated.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Guide
You'll probably get more advice from the mediumship subforum.

What this thing and spirits with bathrooms?

Anyway, let's see, sometimes they just want to pass on a message, once they get that across they move on. Sometimes they are clinging to a house, land, or object, that can be tougher, imhe.

Usually the easiest way to rid your house of the lower level spirits(ghosts, haunting, etc.) is to go straight to the horse's mouth, have a chat. Working on the vibration of you house, or land may help in clearing out spirits as well(that's where smudging comes in, even cleaning stirs up the energy as you may have noticed). Holy water may help, depending on the um...stubbornness of the spirit, in a haunted place I used to live in, it gave a few days of reprieve till the guy became active again. Sometimes the energy fueling the spirit will dissipate and it will then move on. So there are options.

Not sure about how to prevent spirits just traveling or passing through, nor about say higher level spirits whom also may be spirit family checking in(or traveling as well). But for stuck spirits, an intervention may be your best bet. Work with your skills, once you make that bridge of communication, asking questions such as:
Why are you here?
What's your purpose?
Do you know you're dead?
What are you waiting for?
These questions can help the spirit realize internally their plight, jog some memory or realization. Or maybe give you a lead to fine tune the intervention.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Knower

Help it leave

My dear. There are many inorganic beings that in general called inorganic viruses. You should help it leave your life. They can cause problems in one's life. One way is using defensive radiation. This needs at least two people. The actual work is done by the universe intelligence. The two persons just help each other to connect. God does the rest through the positive awareness of the universe. I gladly can help. We set a particular time so both are ready at that time. It takes about ten minutes. But it needs your permission. You sit in a comfortable position and just observe. No consecrations or anything of that sort is needed. No judgments and no expectations. Just observe. But I must say there may be some outflows. These are the side effects of the so called spirit leaving and with it any other negative things. If you permit then give me the time and day in gmt
Old 10-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Knower

My blog

You can also visit my new blog for information. Interiniversalism.WordPress.com
Just to remind that I freely and gladly help whenever I can.
Old 10-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Seeker

I would like to note, that fear allows these types of negative beings to grow. This is why things will randomly fall off a shelf at first or doors will shut or whatever. This startles the person and is where fear enters. There is nothing to fear. Remember this and practice this. This will really help until you can directly deal with the situation. Do not initiate anything unless in a total state of love.
Old 16-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Guide

I think you can ask him to leave if you help him to resolve what is keeping him see. Can you communicate well?