Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 15-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Guide
Angel1 Nature Spirit - Gnome from the ether plain

Hi All,
Today I discovered that I have a nature spirit at home. He got my attention through my pendulum (hijacked it!). He came to me with a mineral (rock) that I had purchased from Western Australia to make into a cabochon at my local lapidary club.

I have spent some time getting to know him and he has confirmed through yes/no answers his name, that he is from the ether plain, that he is indeed a gnome (coming with the rock he's an earth elemental). Further reserach has also deduced that these elementals or nature spirits who come through these rocks or fossils or crystals, the rock (for want of a better word) is a mustika. He and my mustika are here to assist me on my spiritual journey. I would love your thoughts. Despite being on this path for 5 years, these are all new concepts and new terminology of which I have never encountered before. I would love your thoughts and experiences.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 26-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Guide
bump

Old 04-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Guide
This is the Rock he came with (Western Australian opal) in the rough form and how I polished him before I knew it was his habitat. Oh well I had attached some photos, but they didn't come up. I am very grounded to mother Earth energy. I find working with rocks eg. slabs and polishing them into cabochons very grounding. He came with the rock. and i've been communication with him through my pendulum, so I only get yes or no answers. I got his name which is Mafkabg (pronounced M'Cab) this was the name of one of Moses temples actually. He loves the attention of me and my boys talking to him. My partner things i'm absolutely nuts. I was talking to one of my psychic friends who channels and asked her to just check in that my pendulum wasn't being hijacked and then she mentioned I had a nature spirit elemental in my home. When I thought through and showed her a picture of my cabochon that I had just finished, she said "that's it that is the one". So he and I have been getting to know each other through the pendulum. He's only young, he's only 68.

Old 04-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Guide
He won't let me see him or hear him. He didn't mind that I polished him. I've read everything I can find.

Old 04-08-2015, 04:17 AM
Guide
Hopefully this worked. He came with this stone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cabachon.jpg (36.4 KB, 10 views)