Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-08-2015, 11:24 AM
DivineArchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
does trees have souls
or are we able to communicate with them after all they are living ?

Hey, Personally I feel trees have souls. Just as much as we do. Oh and without them we couldn't survive. They give us oxygen!
I live on a farm that has a magnificent bushland with some very nice old trees. Its funny because whenever I walk around at night time they all talk to me (with emotions) and I realise I'm not alone, so I don't get scared anymore, its like Im with my extended family. I come to them when I seek wisdom and guidance in my daily life. They are always happy to give guidance about the cycles of life. I have found they especially tell us how to grow ourselves and take care of ourselves. Because they do this very efficiently. If you look at a tree, they not only grow in the harshest of conditions (some humans would find them very harsh) yet they also provide a living space for other creatures. They really know how to take care of things and are tough. I also practice giving love to trees, I get huge surges of energy coming through my hands on really big trees. Smaller trees seem to be able to take less energy. So i practice on large ones. They also can offer you healing energy too.
Enjoy talking to the trees, you don't have to use your mouth. You can speak telepathically :)
Old 05-08-2015, 11:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hi all
does trees have souls
or are we able to communicate with them after all they are living ?

trees are the amazing sprouts of life that guard the earth and share its

treasures

treas are the dreams of gaia that charge all who are near , who love

and feel and open up to all there is

trees can help and guide you to learn and become what you already are

and see more and more , so much energy so much love and light

Love Today by an@log, on Flickr