Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamby
Long may you grace us with guidance.

I'm one of the noisier Lambs in the flock when my interest is piqued - being quick to post/bleat. But, I know there are countless very quiet Lambs who gain from your messages here - gains of simple and uplifting comfort, to deep knowledge. This is a thank you on behalf of all the shy Lambs of the SF flock who aren't comfortable telling you how much these posts mean, and also from me (not terribly shy) as well!
It is with gratitude in every way I savour the flavour of sincerity and sweetness of your message.
It is my wish that such display of sincerity and selflessness intent be seen more often on such communities as this. This selflessness is the ultimate display of wisdom to which all members of this online family benefit and blossom. To each and every one who leaves a word or many for the eyes, ears and hearts of others, may such words simply be a vehicle to the language of feeling and personify as your spiritual guide in themselves.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Seeker

I wish we had a 'like' button
Old 19-02-2011, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llwyncwn
I wish we had a 'like' button
There is a like button I believe some have been using. The ‘rate this thread’ plugin at the end of every thread.

Bless you
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-05-2011, 03:12 PM
flutterangel

Hi Sparrow,
While on vacation at the ocean and beach, I asked for my spirit guides and angels to be there with me. One morning my son and I were outside and I asked if I could please photograph them. This is what showed up on the photo. Also, throughout the trip there were many more photos with orbs on them, which has never happened to me before.
What are your thoughts?
(Miss your posts and am trying to draw you out!!!)
with affection,
flutterangel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture4.jpg (33.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 13-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account

hi flutterangel,

Maybe Sparrow is on vacation ? I agree with you, I miss his posts too.

Wow, a purple orb ! That is very cool. I think I read somewhere, something about purple orbs, can't remember where. What is on your son's hat ?

Just wondering, were the other orbs in your pictures purple also ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Missing you and your posts ! I was meditating the other day, wanting to get in contact with my spirit guides, just silence.... strangest thing, it felt like my Gatekeeper had left me and taken with him the key, the key to the Other Side and the door was locked !

So then I started wondering, maybe there isn't any advice or guidance that I need to know at this time ? I find that difficult to believe as it seems I am always wanting or asking for some kind of advice. It cannot be that I don't need any advice.

And then I asked the guide that I had spoken with earlier, actually written with, to send me some signs he was with me..... nothing, rather disappointing, feeling like maybe he wasn't with me anymore ? I know they do move on, and different guides appear....

I am hoping you are still here, somewhere out there .... please return Sparrow ! Find that Gatekeeper and get the key !! Come back and talk to me !!

with love & blessings,
Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 13-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Lamby

Count me in for hoping that Sparrow will be returning. I wish there was a button I could press that would alert me when my favorite people post so I could keep track of things better. Otherwise I hide out in one small corner of the your-space pages and don't venture to the main forum much at all. You're missed, Sparrow. But maybe you have important work keeping you busy elsewhere. I hope all is well for you.

Flutterangel - how wonderful about the orbs. I have no knowledge to share about them, but I think your eyes and your son's are beautiful. There seems to be a bit of merriment or maybe a tad of light (and happy) mischief in yours! I mean that in a very good way. :)

Sparrow, if you're reading, maybe this story that I just posted on my page will be interesting. This happened to me yesterday.

Quote:
Had such an interesting occurrence today. I printed out three pics of the Archangels, Michael, Raphael and Gabriel long ago. They're quite tiny - the size of a small coin - so that I can put them in my pocket each day. Today, while going back and forth from my bedroom at least a dozen times I suddenly found AA Michael and Raphaels pictures on my carpet - face up - right next to each other as if I had placed them there by hand. Facing toward me. There's no way I could have missed seeing them on all the other trips back and forth to my room today. I couldn't imagine how they got there.

I went on a hunt for AA Gabriel, who was not on the carpet. Couldn't be found. Suddenly, I remembered I had worn a certain pair of chinos on Mother's day - and they were hanging up from being worn. I reached in the pocket - and there was AA Gabriel. Phew! What a relief. I obviously had forgotten the AA's in my pocket since Sunday. Odd for me to do that.

What this DOESN'T explain is how AA Raphael and Michael got out of that pocket, traveled about four feet, and landed right side up on a clear spot of carpeting right next to each other - perfectly placed.

Me thinks this was a reminder that I'd forgotten them and needed to put them where they belong again - with me, in my pocket today.
Old 13-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Awakening

I've read through the entire thread trying absorb as much information as I could. I've always been confused with different terminology.

If I've read this right. If you are in tune with your higher self, the guides will come through that channel. I'm just "awakening," if I try to meditate and ask for my guides I get nothing. If I focus strictly on my higher self, I receive too much information...I verbalize what is being said so that I can record it. Is this considered channeling? Also, with my higher self I fell overwhelmed at times, is there a way to control the flow of information?
Old 13-05-2011, 08:02 PM
flutterangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi flutterangel,

Maybe Sparrow is on vacation ? I agree with you, I miss his posts too.

Wow, a purple orb ! That is very cool. I think I read somewhere, something about purple orbs, can't remember where. What is on your son's hat ?

Just wondering, were the other orbs in your pictures purple also ?

Dream Angel xx

We took two photos right then, and when full size you see purple, green and a neat red orb that comes together in the middle like a cone. The other photos, the orbs are all white and round. I am loving learning about them. I have some other photos of them on the kids and around my husband and I but I am having trouble getting them small enough to post here and still be able to show the orbs. (I think that's just my sons hair coming out the hat. It's on backwards. :) The neat thing was that it didn't matter if we were inside or outside, the orbs still showed up on camera.
Attached Images
File Type: png f orb.png (90.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 13-05-2011, 08:08 PM
flutterangel

I will try to add two more I have. They seem to always be around or on our heads. I had to really cut the pics down, but if you click on the thumbnails to open them up you can see them a but better. :)

On the pic of my husband and I, there are also to rainbows on his chest, and a purple dot on my forehead. The orbs you can't see all of, because I had to cut the picture, but they trailed around the right side of my head.
Attached Images
File Type: png z n g orbs.png (84.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: png jnf orbs.png (90.3 KB, 17 views)