Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2011, 08:47 PM
lenrog74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
It's amazing what is given to us to test our strength. I havn't read all of the posts yet but i will when i have some more time on my hands. I just wanted to say to you that love is capable of overcoming many difficulties. Being trapped is an illusion. We are masters of our own destiny, we can't place that in anothers hands. However the illusion may fool you into believing it is in someone else's hands.

I absolutely agree. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79810PM
What I am seeing & this is similar to what others are saying but own version... I think this type of love is about also what it is meant to propell us toward, as we are growing always spiritually, headed toward light & in the OP you made you are talking about your baby girl & perhaps it is you can honor the spirit of your tf however you decide that you love her as much as you do by giving your daughter the best life possible?!

Too, something that these types of connections help with I think is to assist in balancing of male/female energies.. as you are the male & it is your desire (greatly) to FIX this problem she is in yet she is in pretty deep plus she is married to this man & with children of her own!

If you are tf's or even if this connection is one that you both want to pursue & the tf type of love, she is likely desiring to nurture & make life good for you too, help in raising of your little girl, & to be there with you that both of your lives finally come full circle that you have peace, love & joy.

Yet, as others here attest to these are not so simple & perhaps that is part of the reason for.. or at least it is, & so to resist the need to FIX the situation which is likely you will not be able to do.. but perhaps to grasp ahold of & walk toward that which you can succeed at, raising your daughter, & honoring your highest self & the love that you understand, which represents God's Love?!

Living highest possible self, dying to the flesh in ways that would be to serve a higher purpose.. to give God Glory..

You have a new baby girl. That is a big deal. If this is your tf then you will see her in all of your family likely & can give the most of yourself in the commitments that are in front of you.

The bible says, "the greatest of these is love," so it's no wonder that people are in search of love, & understanding that purity of heart, & to feel we are with, "the one," who cares & helps us feel connected & to GOD..
The lesson/s are also that in the flesh one can suppress immediate desires & needs the rewards are of the spirit, soul.. & eternal.

I am hearing from your post.. I have a new baby girl. That is awesome. You also learned what God's Love is about through your tf, & this experience could be to help you in definition & growth. Congrats on your little one. I would say protect her, lift her up to GOD. Show her everyday what that love is about. This love is empowering.. for a reason. God Gives us those in our path that we can be the best HE Created us to be.

If this gal is your tf, then she also must be strong in herself, in her life that she can stand up to her husband, be there for her kids. She has much work ahead of her. If you, as a man, can allow her to be strong in this for herself & do what she needs to do.. then allow yourself the freedom to be there for your daughter, love her, nurture that which God Has Given to you here on this earth. Don't allow panic to set in.. keep yourself balanced & moving foward. God = Light & Love. We are to fear no man but The Wrath of God.
(that's my 2 cents)
& again Congratulations on your new little one.. Let your love shine & do not be afraid to walk out your own life now.. you do not have to dishonor your tf, but it is good to be strong & move forward. Perhaps God Has Given you the groundwork now.. to move ahead. Stay close to HIM & continue to seek HIS GUIDANCE.

That probably really is the only solution isn't it? I can't take my eye off of her though. That's too dangerous. Both our lives are in danger. I will be waiting for her either way. I won't be letting no weirdo have his way. What's between us is none of his business. I do try to do the best by my daughter also. Actually the only fear I do have is that I may not be around to see her grow up. Thats another good reason to keep my wits about me. I guess even in the pursuit of seeking acceptance within myself around this situation I am on the right road. Thank you for your reply.
Old 16-11-2011, 10:59 PM
79810PM

I'm not fond of the term (which I used), "moving on," ... for lack of better term..
God Is The Alpha Omega, & "there is nothing new under the sun," Trying to live in the present, one day at a time, trusting in God & ask HIM To Show you what to do.

Sometimes the dialogue is with God & the development or strengthening of that relationship it seems, as well as tf/sc (same as others are saying).
Old 17-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
I'm not fond of the term (which I used), "moving on," ... for lack of better term..
God Is The Alpha Omega, & "there is nothing new under the sun," Trying to live in the present, one day at a time, trusting in God & ask HIM To Show you what to do.

Sometimes the dialogue is with God & the development or strengthening of that relationship it seems, as well as tf/sc (same as others are saying).

I have or had arrived at a place of spiritual acceptance and peace within myself before my encounter with my TF. This has knocked me out of sync. I will be waiting for her and that's it. Like I said there ain't no weirdo getting off easily with me. He can bask in the knowledge that he is only a nuisance and people are just waiting for him to die ( he is a older than both of us luckily ). A nice constant ego bashing for him. I have been trying hard to practise taking it day by day. I had that down to a fine art before I encountered my TF. What I need to gain acceptance around is that I have done everything I can do. I need to arrive at a place where waiting is acceptable to me. I am still trying to find angles and I know that I cannot do more beyond what I have already done and will continue to do.
Old 17-11-2011, 02:32 AM
79810PM

I pray it resolves. likely in time it will.

Last edited by 79810PM : 17-11-2011 at 03:46 AM.
Old 17-11-2011, 03:48 AM
Violet615

You have to think of the bright side. You found your other half. Lots of people in this lifetime will not know what that feeling is. She also wants to be with you when many twins are scared and rather run from their twin instead of facing themselves. They can run but they can never get away from what they are running from. It will always be there until they do face it. The reason twins do not reunite is because of karma. That’s why it’s not about romance. Your twin cannot save you or you cannot save your twin. It’s about healing yourself from yourself. You and your twin collected karma from this life and past lives. The only person that can remove your karma is you. Karma is like a deep cut. Picking at it won’t make it go away. It’ll still itch, burn, and drive you crazy. The only way it’ll go away is to heal it. What you see on the outside is just a symbol of what you need to heal on the inside. The outside is just a reflection. No one has power over you or your life. You’re the one that has the power. You have the choice to heal the situation or push against it. The ego wants you to fight against it and force things to happen which will just make things worse. Love will heal the situation and one day things will just change on it’s own. Faith and trust. You have to accept the way things are for the moment and love. That means instead of hating the person that’s between you and your twin you have to accept him as he is and love him. He’s just a lost soul who doesn’t love himself. Love is what will bring the twins together. They are Divine Love. Just remember ain’t no mountain high enough.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
I pray it resolves. likely in time it will.

Thank you.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet615
You have to think of the bright side. You found your other half. Lots of people in this lifetime will not know what that feeling is. She also wants to be with you when many twins are scared and rather run from their twin instead of facing themselves. They can run but they can never get away from what they are running from. It will always be there until they do face it. The reason twins do not reunite is because of karma. That’s why it’s not about romance. Your twin cannot save you or you cannot save your twin. It’s about healing yourself from yourself. You and your twin collected karma from this life and past lives. The only person that can remove your karma is you. Karma is like a deep cut. Picking at it won’t make it go away. It’ll still itch, burn, and drive you crazy. The only way it’ll go away is to heal it. What you see on the outside is just a symbol of what you need to heal on the inside. The outside is just a reflection. No one has power over you or your life. You’re the one that has the power. You have the choice to heal the situation or push against it. The ego wants you to fight against it and force things to happen which will just make things worse. Love will heal the situation and one day things will just change on it’s own. Faith and trust. You have to accept the way things are for the moment and love. That means instead of hating the person that’s between you and your twin you have to accept him as he is and love him. He’s just a lost soul who doesn’t love himself. Love is what will bring the twins together. They are Divine Love. Just remember ain’t no mountain high enough.

I honestly can't see the karma for myself. I was fine until this happened. I don't hate her sociopath. I think he is pathetic and childish and that he should be seen by everyone for what he is. I didn't want to get involved but everything would have amounted to nothing if one or both of us is dead so I was forced to intervene. I also know pushing it will make it worse. That was the mistake I did make once in regards to this situation when I didn't follow my gut and instead followed my head. I am a moral person and to see someone behave immorally and get away with it galls me. I honestly can't see that as being a part of my ego. I have always believed evil only prospers if it is not exposed and far too many people nowadays enable it. It is true that at times I feel that loving her even if I can't be with her is the greatest gift that I have been given but sometimes things happen that make me want to do more like once I was laying on my sofa reading and I felt a punch in my face out of thin air. I knew immediately that that weirdo had hit her. Another time I felt drained and introverted for a week with dizzy spells in the back of my head and found out my TF had been hospitalised because of the stress of her situation. This was on the day I first felt the symptoms. The day I felt myself again was the day she left the hospital. I found out that was going on a few days later. There have been other things too. Like some days I feel miserable for no good reason and then later find out she was miserable too at the same time. It's hard to keep a handle on oneself when reminders such as that come out of the blue.
Old 17-11-2011, 10:46 AM
79810PM

I agree Violet, there are tf's that run & continually struggle with ego. True beauty is of the heart & soul which represents God's Love.

Those that struggle with narcissism/psychopathy's false reality keeps everyone off base. Their actions often go against that which The Lord Represents.
Old 17-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
I agree Violet, there are tf's that run & continually struggle with ego. True beauty is of the heart & soul which represents God's Love.

Those that struggle with narcissism/psychopathy's false reality keeps everyone off base. Their actions often go against that which The Lord Represents.

That is precisely why I struggle with the notion that her sociopath is a karmic necessity to our growth. His behaviour is in contradiction to all that is good and pure about the spirit. We are both ready to be together but our physical seperation is down to someone else who has power in the material world. It's like our spirits want to soar but they are being constantly being pulled back by an individual without spirit. I find it hard to see the situation as being part of a divine plan.