Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-12-2011, 02:13 AM
Twinflamefound

How does your TF make you feel after/during contact?

...I totally lose my breath when his energy pops up. My chest feels tight and sore (heart chakra)
During contact with him though, I felt so ill with stomach pains like I was absorbing his pain/lower energies. When the emailing stopped, it went away, like the storm had passed.

Do any of you feel this?
Is it his pain I take on, or maybe my own issues coming up to be dealt with?
Old 29-12-2011, 04:23 AM
Master

I felt something like that with his best friend, who is also a member of our soul group. I got sick. felt it in my solar plexus.
Old 29-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
i lose my breath , feel the energy rising within me i get all hot and shakey , i cant help myself smile even when i try to hold it back ,, i get all giddy like a little shy school girl , my face goes bright red lol , thats just from an email , lol , when i saw him once after we reunited again i remember being in a taxi outside his and i couldnt move , i had no energy at all , soon as i got out i went all wobbly ,and felt sick and shakey, this was very embaressing , especially as he knew the effect he had on me

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-12-2011, 12:57 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinflamefound
...I totally lose my breath when his energy pops up. My chest feels tight and sore (heart chakra)
During contact with him though, I felt so ill with stomach pains like I was absorbing his pain/lower energies. When the emailing stopped, it went away, like the storm had passed.

Do any of you feel this?
Is it his pain I take on, or maybe my own issues coming up to be dealt with?

maybe thats why my TF asked me to stop contacting her...lol
Old 29-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulLife
maybe thats why my TF asked me to stop contacting her...lol

Lol. Well for me it's like a drug...I will take it and anything else he has up his sleeve that provokes these feelings.
It's worth it and more.
Old 29-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Twinflamefound

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i lose my breath , feel the energy rising within me i get all hot and shakey , i cant help myself smile even when i try to hold it back ,, i get all giddy like a little shy school girl , my face goes bright red lol , thats just from an email , lol , when i saw him once after we reunited again i remember being in a taxi outside his and i couldnt move , i had no energy at all , soon as i got out i went all wobbly ,and felt sick and shakey, this was very embaressing , especially as he knew the effect he had on me

Gosh! Lucky you get to fall into his arms ;)
Old 29-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Master
oh i did back then lol .......... thing is though when eh felt the breathlessness and the rock in his heart ?( thats hopw he described it ) he saw it as dread and as sumthing bad was happening:(

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Twinflamefound

Oh dear. I hope he came round though....