Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2017, 09:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Reminds me of the "KING AND I".....'Yul Brynna'.....smiles.

Love that film ;) Classic from my childhood, that is!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:25 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
..you will have to excuse my Aussie slang....SMILES.

I have known the correct letters for the abbreviation of et cetera, but just have not swapped
over from using the incorrect letters from years gone bye.
But I shall do in the future...
You don't have to change on my acct...now that I know...
Aussies have their ways and they are fine ways!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-02-2017, 05:25 AM
Master

Holly...

Ha ....yes, funny the way he pranced around the palace.....he had so much to learn in life, don't you think.

Just imagine what the king is aware of now, being an inhabitant of the spiritual realms...smiles.

Miss Hepburn.
....smiles, yes all aussies have fine ways about them...."YOU" must believe meee......"YOU" will believe meee...
When I click my fingers, you will be under my controllllll...."CLICK"
Old 23-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Baile. ...

6000 years ago......I am led to believe, far far earlier than that.
Hi neil. What I said to Holly was: "neil's first couple of paragraphs are mind-blowingly on point. The substance of great and deep meditation."

The 6000 years comment has to do with the not mind-blowing beliefs of religious fundamentalists.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

The 6000 years comment has to do with the not mind-blowing beliefs of religious fundamentalists.

Baile.
.iam not sure of what you are saying in the above.
Im thinking you will have to help me understand your meaning...ta.
Old 23-02-2017, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Baile.
.iam not sure of what you are saying in the above.
Im thinking you will have to help me understand your meaning...ta.
Fundamentalists believe the earth was created by God 6000 years ago. And they believe this is it, period, as far as creation goes. Whereas science assures us the world has been around for billions of years. And esoteric philosophy assures us humanity has been around in one form or another for most, if not all, of those billions of years. And as Holly said regarding angels, who came into being "bazillions of years ago in another manifestation of creation."

Most people on this planet have a very limited understanding of these realities, due either to their religious beliefs or their strictly-scientific outlook.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Do you meditate? Yoga? Qi Gong? Even just meditative walks in nature? My question is what do you do each day to train and attune your inner self to listening to spirit guidance? Because Spirit and guidance is all around us, 24/7. That light beam that just burst through the window? That's it right there. The wind whispering? Spirit.

The natural human response to much of life is to blame. The higher-self path teaches one that the blame always lies within. The world and Spirit is blameless. In fact they've been trying to get you to listen for a while now, ever since you forgot how to once you left childhood.

Very nice, Baile, thanks,

shiningstars
Old 25-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
WE ARE HUMAN ANGELS.

Yeah, with nothing left to do. Whilst Spirit is indivisible from All That Is, it's still necessary to ascend to reach Spirit (metaphorically speaking).

To imagine that we don't is a half truth. We still work to clear that Path and the more we progress (metaphorically speaking), the easier things do become i.e. the clearer the presence of Divinity is amidst us, all. This is my experience.

shiningstars
Old 28-02-2017, 05:28 AM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm not a fan of meditation and yoga so if they are real they should be able to appear at least in dreams as one of those things may have done to me in a visitation dream (which is how I became aware of something that may be around me) but never again after that no matter how many times I ask them... Haven't they heard about the motto ''customer is king''? Or does appearing in dreams cost them too much mana?

Also, I have read quite a bunch of NDE's but unless most of them are hogwash I barely see any role of spirit guides in them. Most just describe a lonely journey in a dark tunnel to some source of light where death relatives and even pets may appear, but usually no personal guides/guardians.

Maybe they feel you aren't open enough to accept them yet--hence their ways of not answering your requests. I was open from the get go about mine never questioned it.

I've had some questions about their intentions as they can be vicious beings that try to spook me and scare me into following my soul's destined path But never their authenticity. Theyve shown up in dreams consistently in the same forms and they have never fed me information that is wrong about what I must do.

Open up more definitely would help. A lot of guides don't feel the need to prove themselves.

Ps: Holly, your quote is dead on for me lol. Now if only my guides would just let me be and accept my decision not to ascend in this lifetime! Too many restrictions.
Old 28-02-2017, 11:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
Maybe they feel you aren't open enough to accept them yet--hence their ways of not answering your requests. I was open from the get go about mine never questioned it.

I've had some questions about their intentions as they can be vicious beings that try to spook me and scare me into following my soul's destined path But never their authenticity. Theyve shown up in dreams consistently in the same forms and they have never fed me information that is wrong about what I must do.

Open up more definitely would help. A lot of guides don't feel the need to prove themselves.

I've already opened up to them plenty of times, but the more I open up to them the more they shun me... When I desperately ask them for help and ask them through my mind to appear in my dreams I only get the silent treatment, which in turn feels like they're spitting at my face when I try to seek them for advice. Their guidance is weak and could be way less subtle, yet they don't feel the need to prove themselves? Some people here tell me pay attention to signs, well what bloody signs? I am constantly aware and pay attention to everything, but I don't notice anything out of the ordinary.