Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-03-2015, 01:00 AM
Viplan38

Question Faeries, Unicorns, and Our True Selves?

Just as the title says.
Also, I've seen threads about individuals whose true selves were possibly faeries or unicorns. What other types of mystical beings could we previously have been? What characteristics indicate which beings? I've seen someone state that people who feel at home in nature, and attract animals and children could be from the faery spirit family. What other spirit families are there, and how can we know what being our true self is?
Old 28-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
I'm not sure but I would guess maybe satyr, faun, nymph, dryad, Pegasus, grphon, maybe others. I've no idea but I'd guess at least some of those are possibilities. Maybe some beings not imagined on earth?
Old 28-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viplan38
and how can we know what being our true self is?
OOBE's can allow a human spirit to see what other entity types are attached to the initial host body.
Old 29-03-2015, 06:02 AM
Suspended
Iv heard from people who have had past lifes as Unicorns, E.Ts, Fairys, Dragons, Whales, Centaurs, some told me they have memories of them, theres many beings in the universe to experience life as.

Quote:
and how can we know what being our true self is?

In my opinion you could of had past lifes as another being other then human and it's cool to know these things an experience them, but looking beyond that your true self would be one with the Source, Infinite awareness, God.
Old 29-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Your 'true self' is just energy, no form. But the way you express that might be preferred as unicorn for example.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Gryneos

Quote:
Just as the title says.
Also, I've seen threads about individuals whose true selves were possibly faeries or unicorns. What other types of mystical beings could we previously have been? What characteristics indicate which beings? I've seen someone state that people who feel at home in nature, and attract animals and children could be from the faery spirit family. What other spirit families are there, and how can we know what being our true self is?
As others have stated, our true self is our spirit. It may seem that our other lives as these non-humans forms are a true self due to the energy they emanate versus what we may sense from our human selves. However, I feel that they are just other lives, no more important than this one or other human lives we have.

What I still don't quite understand is why I am remembering such non-human lives in this life (centaur, djinni.) It makes me wonder if I remembered those same lives in other human lives. Confused yet?
Old 15-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Remembering things from other planets comes from soul memory, or so I read.

Whilst the earth has it's own Akasha which records everything your soul ever did here. It's easier to tap into apparently.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Gryneos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Remembering things from other planets comes from soul memory, or so I read.

Whilst the earth has it's own Akasha which records everything your soul ever did here. It's easier to tap into apparently.
Thanks for the explanation

I do still wonder if my other Earth-human lives remember the non-human lives as I do now. And there is a strong feeling that many of those non-human lives do remember or know how to tap into our records more easily than I may realize
Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Seeker

Half of my family is made up of Earth Angels and I am an Incarnated Unicorn. Although,that half of my family doesn't know they are Earth Angels and no one knows I'm an Incarnated Unicorn. I'm starting to remember a past where I was my true self. Unfortunately, I feel depressed when I see them. I really wish I was home in the Unicorn Realm...