Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Ascender
spirits wanting help ?

Hi all
it seems that when spirits around me they seemto tell me what it was like .
It seems to take a while for spirits to tell me what happened to them.
For example

there is this cop spirit that's been with me for ages I get he was either in the traffic division or a state trooper .

tonight he told what happened he was shot and the bullet hit is upper torso area just hittingthe last rib bone I felt this pain Iin that place on my body .

A lot of the time I don't know what spirits want from me but a lot of them tell me how they died and share me their pain.

It feels like I'm meant to heal them of their painful memory .
Before they move on to the light .

is this what I'm meant to do help them heal ?
Old 15-02-2017, 01:36 AM
Experiencer
It's normal to struggle with this and asking whats it all for and what are we suppose to do with the gifts we have. It's not so cut and dry though. You will come across different situations that your called to help with in different ways. In the beginning your to observe, learn and harness each gift by themselves then they integrate. It's a learning process. Piece the puzzles together and the spirit moves on right? They don't need help... you do. Just go with it is all you need to do. See what they are showing you then take your clear feeling and finish off the puzzle. What does the things your getting mean. As they work with you your channels get wider. It will come easier and just flow. Whoever needs you will just fall into your lap. They will be drawn to you and it is often strangers. Spirit will guide you as to what you are there to do. Trust what you get. And listen very closely because if they offer you validating information as to where your information is coming from they are at least open minded enough to know some of the things you are truly capable of. The more detailed it is the more you can explain the how and the why to them. Otherwise what I do is make my response to others in the form of advice. Hope this helps.
Old 15-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Ascender
Thanks for that insight
there was another question I had .
can spirits stay around us because they like us and feel comfy with us ?

Or is it because the other side when they pass over is a dark and scary place they stay here to what they know and remember ?

and they get lost in the darkness they come to us for help in that manner ?

Sorry more than one question here.
Old 15-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Guide

Most of the spirits who come to me have already crossed over.

But those who cross over are completely able to come visiting in this realm, for whatever reason they may have. No, I don't believe that they found themselves in a dark and scary place when they passed over. It seems to be more of a wistful longing or need to visit "the old haunts" that they were familiar with in life.

If the ones you communicate with don't express fear or confusion, they probably don't really need help of the "crossing over" type. They already have, and can come and go as they please.

Often spirits seem to just want to chat, tell their story, maybe relive some of the sights and sounds of the 3d world. While doing that, they are naturally drawn to those who can sense them and communicate with them.

Other spirits come back in the hopes of getting a message to someone they knew, a friend or loved one. Often it's nothing more than a confirmation that they (spirit) are completely fine and still watching over that person. Sometimes spirits want to apologize, explain, or say good-bye if they were not able to do so at the time of their death.

Essentially spirits are just people, who happen to be dead. People have all sorts of reasons for doing the things they do; so do spirits.

So just enjoy each encounter as the adventure it truly is.
Old 24-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Ascender
How does a medium protect from soul melding with in one self i had to get rid of a spirit from past life she used me to find her true love spirit .

i am a medium but on the shaman journey of a medium

i would like to know what colours are best for protection on the outer energy shield .
of etheric body

i would like also answers from apache clan shamans medium