Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower
Spiritual Attachment Confusion.. help needed

Can one spirit be attached to two human beings at the same time? I thought not as I have been in constant contact with someone who will be passing over. But now this other individual is claiming the spirit is with them constantly???

Okay now I'm confused

I have been with his family and had dreams of him
and I even has some of his belongings. Two psychics confirmed
his presence in my home and half the time I'm not feeling myself is because I feel his energy. He has attached himself to me because certain behaviors I sort out are not mine. Meanwhile this other individual has a 'thing' for him.. She's never physically met his family except talk to an existing relative but that's it.

This is weird. When I went to the spirits grave, I felt like I just buried my husband. I was with this person before. The cemetery was a Deja's vu moment. I just don't know where she comes in. Now this individual who 'sees' him resembles him if the spirit would have a daughter and the spirit was never a father. Can anyone make sense of this??? When this individual talks of the spirit, I get really uncomfortable but I don't know if it is me feeling jealous or the spirit not liking the conversation.

I don't know what to make of any of this
Old 13-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not sure if I'm understanding completely. I think that you're asking if a spirit can be with 2 people or seemingly always around (like a guardian). In short absolutely they can be. Unlike our human selves spirits can travel all over and be in many places.