Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-11-2015, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Most bizarres/unusual synchs/signs you ever had

Drawing/murder

I was doing my usual drawings when I decided to do something uncommitted letting the mind just flow. So I did some scribbling, almost calligraphy like(almost shapeless) and very tiny. As I looked to it I saw a man strangulating a woman. I proceed to sketch a simple figure of it. I got another paper sheet and did some more sequential sketches, nothing high quality, just letting creativity out.
Later when I was done I share w/my mother to see if she could get what story the images were telling. She immediately said: there's a couple embracing each other. At this point the shapes were decent enough to understand, but I then explained, "No, you need to see the other ones. He's embracing her, but she's dead." I explained how in the first figure he was strangulating her and then he finally let her go, but it's too late. She's dead. Then he's sad and regrets it and holds her, the lifeless body. And so in the final figure. He's holding her as if she alive in a loving manner, maybe in denial, lamenting, etc.
Obviously my mother was like, "Geez, how morbid, why would draw these figures?" So I explained about the scribbling thing and she looked at me: you saw(imagined) all this just looking at this thing?!"
Yes I did, I'm writing(or at least trying to) a novel, unrelated to these drawings, so I wrote down question about motivations for the crime, regret, etc for later maybe. (I also think of writing a compilation of short stories.)

Anyways...this was 2 days ago. The day after my drawings were done I saw a piece of news about some girl that was killed by her boyfriend but I didn't gave much attention to it. And today by chance I was watching tv when the same news came up, and so I see the boyfriend crying, saying she had beaten him(fight/argument) and he lost control and strangulated her. Basically from what I saw he killed her but kept her body w/him for 2 days and then called the cops and plead guilty. (like "I did it, I did it, arrest me, I'm guilty!" and crying)

I was like "woah!", this is like one of the most bizarre coincidences/synchronicities I ever had. I never did any drawing portraying a situation like this before. I felt weird after hearing the news in details and I totally don't want to use the idea anymore for any story/novel.

If the real boyfriend really regrets his actions I can't be sure(if I was to judge by his face and voice tone alone I'd say he does regret it and is despaired...the type of situation that may even end up in suicide, but there's also the sense of "needing to pay for"), but the one from "my story" a couple of days before the real thing became news surely felt awful about doing it but in my mind the girlfriend had already forgiven him. How bizarre is that?
She was already dead when I did the drawings, but it wasn't news yet.

--
Birthday

I was once drawing aimless and it was shaping into a deceased celebrity face, sad expression. Then I did a figure wearing an odd suit. Later I was under the impression that it was someone's birthday, I asked my mother if it was someone's birthday, maybe a relative, etc. Nope. I think I kept wondering for quite a while then I gave up.
Hours go by and then I see people online remember that deceased celebrity 'cause it was his birthday and I had no idea. Even more bizarre that he used to be in a tv show I never got to watch, 'cause it was aired before I was born and I've never seen it airing here in my country so I decided to check it out. At some point he was wearing the odd suit I had done in the series pilot and he even sit in a position and expression similar to what I had sketched.

----
Concert

I was drawing another figure wearing exotic clothes, then I got across an album cover depicting almost the same figure and the clothes. And the singer(person in the cover) that I had never heard before was in my country w/a concert scheduled for the day after.

-----
Another recent synch, at least one that isn't tragic and I'd say harmless, was that I was searching details about an old movie I had watched a couple of years ago that is an adaptation of Orpheus tale.
(I was thinking about it 'cause when I was watching it while brushing my hair for whatever reason I had pictured —there was this big sense of deja vu — in my mind a blond long haired man doing the same thing, as if he was me and a feeling that by all means he(me) wasn't a good person, but an arrogant one.)
The following day when I was checking my spotify discover playlist(that changes every monday) there was a song called Orpheus. I had never heard of the singer before. (good song btw)

----

I know some synchs/signs all in all seem to be meaningless. Like the repeating numbers/angelic numbers whatever they're called. I think I've seen all possible combinations lately. However I invite you guys to share your stories here, the most bizarre or unusual or confusing synchs/signs.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Master
This one is gonna freak you out (it freaked me out SO MUCH!).

I was staying over at my brother's house and he was showing me how he could speak into the Google Browser and get the responses to show, instead of typing it up.

He said he wanted to do it with his e-mails and general correspondence as well.

I suggested he use a program called 'Dragon Dictate' to do this.

My brother said he once owned the program on CD, but he wouldn't have a clue where it is now.

I forgot about that whole situation.

The next day, he asked me to collect some kindling for his fire from around the yard (he lives in a very bushy/forested area).

So, I went around collecting kindling and then went right down his back yard (unfenced) and went off into bushland for about 50 metres to get some larger pieces of branches..

I walked around...then, I saw something, partially obscured by leaves and twigs...it was shiny...

I picked it up and brushed all the dirt and leaves off it...

It was a broken CD...it was Dragon Dictate!

I immediately picked it up, ran back inside the house and showed it to my brother.

I could see all the colour draining from his face as he just sat there, shaking his head going "nah...nah...not possible....can't be....how the hell did you do that?"

I dunno.
Old 15-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Knower
OK... here is the situation I am referring to. In 2013 during the months of January, February, March, April and May I was really busy with writing my final paper in order to graduate from the university. In my room, where I lived at that time, I kept 2 clocks, from which one was a wrist-watch (always with me), but the other one - a shelf clock. Well,... one day, when I left the university`s library I noticed that my wrist-watch has stopped at 12:40 pm. After visiting the library I went home by bus. When I got home, I noticed that my other clock also has stopped. To my suprise it showed the same time as my wrist-watch, namely, 12:40 pm. Honestly, this freaked me out. I have never ever seen that 2 clocks stop at the same time.
Old 15-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT
OK... here is the situation I am referring to. In 2013 during the months of January, February, March, April and May I was really busy with writing my final paper in order to graduate from the university. In my room, where I lived at that time, I kept 2 clocks, from which one was a wrist-watch (always with me), but the other one - a shelf clock. Well,... one day, when I left the university`s library I noticed that my wrist-watch has stopped at 12:40 pm. After visiting the library I went home by bus. When I got home, I noticed that my other clock also has stopped. To my suprise it showed the same time as my wrist-watch, namely, 12:40 pm. Honestly, this freaked me out. I have never ever seen that 2 clocks stop at the same time.
I was just reading your signature - so both clocks were right 4 times then?
Old 15-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Knower
Quote:
I was just reading your signature - so both clocks were right 4 times then?

The Necromancer - my signature should be understood as a metaphor. It is figurative, which is not directly related to my experience back in 2013. :)
Old 15-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
The Necromancer - my signature should be understood as a metaphor. It is figurative, which is not directly related to my experience back in 2013. :)
I was just pointing out another obvious synchronicity, so kindly forgive me.
Old 15-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
I was just pointing out another obvious synchronicity, so kindly forgive me.

Thank You for doing this! I heard You. :)
You did not say anything offensive, therefore, there is nothing I should forgive You. :)
Old 17-11-2015, 06:40 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
This one is gonna freak you out (it freaked me out SO MUCH!).

I was staying over at my brother's house and he was showing me how he could speak into the Google Browser and get the responses to show, instead of typing it up.

He said he wanted to do it with his e-mails and general correspondence as well.

I suggested he use a program called 'Dragon Dictate' to do this.

My brother said he once owned the program on CD, but he wouldn't have a clue where it is now.

I forgot about that whole situation.

The next day, he asked me to collect some kindling for his fire from around the yard (he lives in a very bushy/forested area).

So, I went around collecting kindling and then went right down his back yard (unfenced) and went off into bushland for about 50 metres to get some larger pieces of branches..

I walked around...then, I saw something, partially obscured by leaves and twigs...it was shiny...

I picked it up and brushed all the dirt and leaves off it...

It was a broken CD...it was Dragon Dictate!

I immediately picked it up, ran back inside the house and showed it to my brother.

I could see all the colour draining from his face as he just sat there, shaking his head going "nah...nah...not possible....can't be....how the hell did you do that?"

I dunno.
That you were "attracted" there is already kinda weird, now if we start wondering if "someone or something" could've put it there for you is even more strange. It's like a proof of someone listening to you(a guide for example) or at least that attraction law does work.

Quote:
And yet another synch related to this one you mentioned that the necromancer noticed. And you apparently chose this quote unconsciously. Have you find out any special meaning to these numbers?

----------------------------

I can't think of any recent synch. But I remembered of one that happened some months ago:

I was just thinking how I'd spend some time before going to sleep and then for whatever reason my eyes were attracted to a book in my shelf. It was an illustrated biography(that to be honest I've never really read, bought it because of the pictures so I had some at hand for practicing drawing portraits from reference).

Anyways I thought to myself, "If only a movie w/you was airing right now I could try to practice a little while you're acting". Drawing someone from tv is an interesting practice as you don't have much time to do portraits or figures in detail, so you just get the gist of it, the aim it's to draw something that is recognizable, even if not fully developed. So I went to turn my tv on. First channel I see, there he was, in a movie I had already seen so basically I could ignore the plot and focus on practicing.

So I wondered why was that, why the synch. It's not like I was really from the beginning intending to practice using him as a reference, it was that his name got my attention in the book. I questioned why now, in that month. Apparently no specials dates related to him. (and to be honest any time his name gets my attention — you know those words and images we hear and see right before sleep? — there's something new about him or happening related to him.)

I decided to google to find info and as usual there was something. His father had joined a campaign to raise awareness about how his son had died and had been giving interviews about it all week* and was hosting an event about the cause in a couple of days after my synch.

*in channels of his country, it didn't get worldwide attention, the event and campaign were for their country specifically.

I find it really weird, because it is almost as if I had some mind alert set for anything about him. I consider it common to happen nowadays, 'cause I think this is the fourth or fifth time it does and it never fails. However it takes months to happen again and in fact it takes months to something new related to him happen(or news to emerge) as he died almost ten years ago.

Still in the end I'm confused as to why it happens and what I can actually do with "my findings". It's not like I'm a big fan of his work or that in the case of the synch I mentioned, I couldn't attend the event anyway(to far for me to go and also just learned about it few days before it was to happen and only because of the synch — there wasn't much talk about it) even though its subject was interesting for me.

I have yet to find if there is some important significance to these synchs.
Old 17-11-2015, 07:24 AM
Newbie ;)

I love reading about all of your experiences, everyone. It's awesome to know that other people are open minded to synchronicity.

Synchronicity is literally in my life everyday, for example.. I can be thinking of a question in my head and seconds later see my spirit number, clearly answering me. That is a small fragment of what I experience on the daily.

One of my favorite synchronicity stories happened last September. Between the months of June-September, I had been talking to a guy. The 'relationship' was rocky and always up and down. Because of this, multiple future plans had fallen through. One of our plans was to go camping together at a musical festival together. By the time September(the month the camping festival was happening in) rolled around, we weren't on talking terms. I was going into this festival with the thoughts "This festival is for me!! If i see him, cool. If not, that's alright too!" Moments after thinking these words to myself, my group and I were assigned to our camping spot, pull up and I immediately feel overwhelming energy pulsating from the outside of the left side of the car. The car comes to a stop, and I slowly turn my head to the left to face our weekend neighbors...and guess who was looking straight at me....yup....the guy I had been talking to. Haha, seems small but we both traveled out of state to go to a MASSIVE festival and I just so happened to be parked right next to him. Coincidence? I think not.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
And yet another synch related to this one you mentioned that the necromancer noticed. And you apparently chose this quote unconsciously. Have you find out any special meaning to these numbers?

No, I haven`t found any special meaning to 12:40. Who knows? Maybe I even don`t need to find the meaning.

Anditmakesmewonder - Maybe your last synchronicity you just described confirms that we are all connected and it does not matter, whether you know that specific person or you don`t know him/her. Just a thought... :)

Abundanceoflove - lovely story! :) You just showed that what is for you, won`t pass you by.