Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 22-04-2012, 08:26 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by necta3
nah not really. you know how it is sometimes you see things from the outside. i dunno nothin about portals, couldn't comment on that. just popped in and seemed like folk were having a larf at them, maybe its my imagination, feel free to ignore me
so you wanted to troll krystalle? he is the last person you woiuld want to troll, just saying.
if you wanted to troll someone, maybe you should have done it towards the OP, they way you thought the other people did.

and for the record, i wasnt one of them. and must say that some of the explnations made sense to me, or made me understand this a little better
Old 22-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
so you wanted to troll krystalle? he is the last person you woiuld want to troll, just saying.
if you wanted to troll someone, maybe you should have done it towards the OP, they way you thought the other people did.

and for the record, i wasnt one of them. and must say that some of the explnations made sense to me, or made me understand this a little better

oh flippin eck, i changed my post but you quoted before i edited hmmm

why on earth do you think i was trolling him? and why should i troll anyone including the original poster? and what makes him the last person anyone should want to troll, specifically?

when he typed in his OP "is there something missing?" i got the feeling he was saying "you must be sad to wanna do this"...seemed deragatory to me so i spoke up, i was trying to imply that we're all probably a little sad and "missing something". personally, not that this makes me any better, i try not to get a leg up of others by implicating their sadness.

i don't think i've misread it, no big deal though eh???

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Krystalle

Quote:
i just popped in and got the impression from your original post that you were being sarcy, and not genuinely interested in anything but pointing out how ridiculous such a venture as this, is/was. now if i misread that then thats all that's happened and no bother eh. i will confess to not believing you when you say you're whole but hey, who cares what i think, all the best x

There was no need to edit your post, i got it the first time. I dont know what 'sarcy' means, but if im here i obviously wanted answers too because unlike you, i am interested in portholes - you said you dont know much about them and were just popping in. So way to judge only from one short post of mine.

Then, i asked a genuine question related to the thread, while you asked me something completely unrelated and seemed like you only wanted something to pick on.
If its 'who cares what i think' and didnt try to get a reaction out of it, then why posting it in the first place?

Of course i answered that i am whole, because personally i am happy with myself, love myself and others and there is nothing missing for me. But what i asked the OP was ''is there something missing for you (that you hope to retrieve there)?'' while you asked me things like ''are you selfless and without conflict'' taking this much further from the subject in the first place.

Anyway i wont fight over this, this will be the last thing im replying to that is out of topic in this thread.
Old 22-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Master
i'm right everyone else is wrong so nerr

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 22-04-2012, 08:49 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
oh flippin eck, i changed my post but you quoted before i edited hmmm
Life's a person of questionable reputation, so we all have to deal with it ^^ and make me quoting you before you edited..personally, i believe your first reply was better than the 2nd, but oh well

why on earth do you think i was trolling him? and why should i troll anyone including the original poster? and what makes him the last person anyone should want to troll, specifically?
when you asked him "really????" it sounded patronizing and like trolling, so thats why i believe you trolled k

when he typed in his OP "is there something missing?" i got the feeling he was saying "you must be sad to wanna do this"...seemed deragatory to me so i spoke up, i was trying to imply that we're all probably a little sad and "missing something". personally, not that this makes me any better, i try not to get a leg up of others by implicating their sadness.

i don't think i've misread it, no big deal though eh???
i also read his post several times, and i didnt find them derogatory, not at all i know k personally, and if he wanted to mean what you assumed he meant, he would have said it so, not by taking a detour

my reply in magenta ^^
Old 22-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Master
what about the 3rd relpy, any good?

now if "really???" is trolling then we've probably all done it. i agree it probably wasn't the best answer but then i really didn't and don't believe him...and i had to put a few question marks else the post was too short to submitt. i now beliueve he really thinks he's whole, so fair enough. personally i feel some conflict and aggression, but hey...

i saw his post in the akashic reading thread, that one struck me as deragatory too. sorry you're confused, i am too sometimes, but i think i got this right, peace~

Old 22-04-2012, 09:03 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
what about the 3rd relpy, any good?

now if "really???" is trolling then we've probably all done it. i agree it probably wasn't the best answer but then i really didn't and don't believe him...and i had to put a few question marks else the post was too short to submitt. i now beliueve he really thinks he's whole, so fair enough. personally i feel some conflict and aggression, but hey...

i saw his post in the akashic reading thread, that one struck me as deragatory too. sorry you're confused, i am too sometimes, but i think i got this right, peace~

sweet lord, i think you dont know anything about people. im glad you know him personally the way i do, and you know he's not whole.

but why do you say nobody is whole? i dont get it. all people have conflicting feeling, many people have agressive reactions, whatever.. that makes us human, lol

and i dint see that post, but ill go check it out right now.
Old 22-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Krystalle

Ok lol all this wholeness thing just got me puzzled you guys why are you so interested in my wholeness in the first place? :P
Old 22-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
sweet lord, i think you dont know anything about people. im glad you know him personally the way i do, and you know he's not whole.

but why do you say nobody is whole? i dont get it. all people have conflicting feeling, many people have agressive reactions, whatever.. that makes us human, lol

and i dint see that post, but ill go check it out right now.

you can add yer "sweet lord" yer confused faces and yer lol's to make me sound so incredulous and preposterous all you want...the very fact you resort to that says everything really.

yes humans aren't whole, obviously.

Old 22-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
Ok lol all this wholeness thing just got me puzzled you guys why are you so interested in my wholeness in the first place? :P

i thought you weren't discussing anything off topic?