Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-08-2011, 01:15 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

There is only the looking.. and what is seen for what it 'is', refines and evolves 'that' which is looking..

Be well..
Old 26-08-2011, 01:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

There is only the looking.. and what is seen for what it 'is', refines and evolves 'that' which is looking..

Be well..

"There is only the looking" resonates.........."refining and evolving 'that' which is looking"
does appear to be what is happening but for some reason i have trouble accepting that.
It does make sense though as I have been thinking lately that all this makes no sense without some purpose, if you will.
I guess what I am saying is it doesn't matter what I think, the fact remains I am being refined and evolving in a certain direction.
Just sharing
James
Old 26-08-2011, 01:39 AM
Enlightener

Loving all the different viewpoints on this
Old 26-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Could you possibly explain that a little better?

Recently life became aware of itself in me.........that part cannot be explained but I feel you realize that too. This realization is knowing but beyond that there is nothing to know.
Life aware of itself now expresses itself thru this bodymind and is aware of itself thru it.
There is nothing to do other than what life does thru you. What life thinks thru you and what life feels thru you.
Learning may not be the right word. Getting use to it as it is like being born again is more like it.
It's easy, I find, to slip into unawareness. Life unaware of itself. Noticing that, is probably what i am learning if anything.
I notice that I can speak from unawareness or I can let speaking happen. I notice the difference.
This realization is relatively new to me so keep that in mind as you read my words.
I'm a 52 year old toddler..........and all that can be known, really known, is known.
I am awake.......................
Does that explain it better?
James[/quote]

It did, thank you. :)
Old 26-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
It sounds like you have already had an awakening.

Well, that goes hand in hand with the issue I've recently found myself having.
I feel enlightened , I feel pleasure in being enlightened. But what I could do then, I can't do now.
I try to remember how it felt, to be aware of me .
I used to also explain it as, being one alone in the universe.
As if I wasn't me looking through my eyes, as if I was a watcher.
Hm, it's hard to explain. It's like I wasn't aware of anything but being aware of everything?... UGH.
As if I was just perceiving things, only perceiving things.
I try now, and I can't seem to get that feeling anymore.
Old 26-08-2011, 11:11 PM
moke64916

That's just the thing. The mind cannot understand what you experienced. You experienced the indescribable.
Old 28-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Could you possibly explain that a little better?

Recently life became aware of itself in me.........that part cannot be explained but I feel you realize that too. This realization is knowing but beyond that there is nothing to know.
Life aware of itself now expresses itself thru this bodymind and is aware of itself thru it.
There is nothing to do other than what life does thru you. What life thinks thru you and what life feels thru you.
Learning may not be the right word. Getting use to it as it is like being born again is more like it.
It's easy, I find, to slip into unawareness. Life unaware of itself. Noticing that, is probably what i am learning if anything.
I notice that I can speak from unawareness or I can let speaking happen. I notice the difference.
This realization is relatively new to me so keep that in mind as you read my words.
I'm a 52 year old toddler..........and all that can be known, really known, is known.
I am awake.......................
Does that explain it better?
James[/quote]

Woo-hoo! Awesome post James!!!

(I'm gonna have to start reading your posts more often. )
Old 28-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Sentientno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
Well, that goes hand in hand with the issue I've recently found myself having.
I feel enlightened , I feel pleasure in being enlightened. But what I could do then, I can't do now.
I try to remember how it felt, to be aware of me .
I used to also explain it as, being one alone in the universe.
As if I wasn't me looking through my eyes, as if I was a watcher.
Hm, it's hard to explain. It's like I wasn't aware of anything but being aware of everything?... UGH.
As if I was just perceiving things, only perceiving things.
I try now, and I can't seem to get that feeling anymore.

"As if I wasn't me looking through my eyes, as if I was a watcher."

Which is what i have called it. It does not have names for things. It does not have values for things, it does not recognise, things as things, it is not aware of a place it is, nor a thing it is.

You need not try to get that feeling, it hasn't left. When you are quiet in musing moment or relaxed you will find there is a slow but sure thinning perception of what is called external/object/experience. It doesn't have the 'truth' it used to have. The brilliance that underlies it becomes more apparent.
And saying that, just now i understand why.

It does not disappear over the horizen Rememoration, it integrates, and then reclaims by default.
Old 29-08-2011, 02:38 AM
Master
Is there anything past knowing you are and experiencing the self?
Is it just purely knowledge of I, or is it followed with other knowledge.
I just want to know.

Yes... there's lots more to discover in the self and The Self, not by thinking but by silently seeing and feeling.

Just keep going.

Xan

Old 30-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
"As if I wasn't me looking through my eyes, as if I was a watcher."

Which is what i have called it. It does not have names for things. It does not have values for things, it does not recognise, things as things, it is not aware of a place it is, nor a thing it is.

You need not try to get that feeling, it hasn't left. When you are quiet in musing moment or relaxed you will find there is a slow but sure thinning perception of what is called external/object/experience. It doesn't have the 'truth' it used to have. The brilliance that underlies it becomes more apparent.
And saying that, just now i understand why.

It does not disappear over the horizen Rememoration, it integrates, and then reclaims by default.

Right, thank you.
Meditation should help.