Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Master

Aww poor doordie. Feeling sorry for them.

Maybe they did not have good experiences.

We all eventually learn anyway. No stress. Let ppl be and just do you
Old 06-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
No it doesn’t work like that. He is at times running away from the connection.

I think that's what the majority on this forum is assuming- that somebody is running from the connection. This is just your assumption.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Aww poor doordie. Feeling sorry for them.

Maybe they did not have good experiences.

We all eventually learn anyway. No stress. Let ppl be and just do you

how did you deduce I didn't have good experiences? Oh, I forgot...this is a twin flame forum where people like to assume, suppose, think for somebody else and concoct a story that suits their belief system.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:35 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Doodie. Relax urself. All of the people on here including myself will realise for themselves if they are wrong about what they’re assuming.
No one on here also including myself is taking the blindest bit of notice of you and ur critical and negative comments.
I for one am getting very bored of ur trolling now.
You do you doodie and let everyone else believe in what they want to believe in.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie
I think that's what the majority on this forum is assuming- that somebody is running from the connection. This is just your assumption.

you can't stop the hysteria, dude. plenty of people have learned, and more will learn in the future. they gotta go through the motions themselves.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasha78
Doodie. Relax urself. All of the people on here including myself will realise for themselves if they are wrong about what they’re assuming.
No one on here also including myself is taking the blindest bit of notice of you and ur critical and negative comments.
I for one am getting very bored of ur trolling now.
You do you doodie and let everyone else believe in what they want to believe in.

nobody takes a bit of notice of me? lol. you are talking to me, are you not? no need to be all agitated about somebody's opinion if it doesn't even matter. go pay another psychic to tell you what you want to hear.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
nobody takes a bit of notice of me? lol. you are talking to me, are you not? no need to be all agitated about somebody's opinion if it doesn't even matter. go pay another psychic to tell you what you want to hear.

Ur actually making me pmsl. You aren’t winning the arguement so you make up stuff.

What a very sad life you must lead to try and wind people up with ur comments when I’m actually sat here laughing at you.

Here’s an idea for you....why don’t you just read the comments, have a good laugh at us all and not comment and then the rest of us on here can help each other through / discuss our feelings without being ridiculed by you. Is that not what this forum is for?!
Old 06-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Wow, to me you come across as confrontational/trolling and don't seem to even give constructive criticism/ actual legitimate advice! -- Why are you here? When was the last time you got laid? -- Gee!
Old 06-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
you can't stop the hysteria, dude. plenty of people have learned, and more will learn in the future. they gotta go through the motions themselves.

Oh here’s another one! Probably the same person with different accounts as they can’t win an argument by themselves based on their massive assumptions.
At least this one speaks some sense....we will all figure this out for ourselves without the power of the great doodie PMSL!!
Old 06-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
Wow, to me you come across as confrontational/trolling and don't seem to even give constructive criticism/ actual legitimate advice! -- Why are you here? When was the last time you got laid? -- Gee!

OMG UR A LEGEND!! I was thinking it might be that he’s a short person (LMS) but think ur right....hehe classic humour!
Closed Thread