Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Master

The power of being in a woman's body

I have to say that most of my life I have been scared of being a woman, because when I let my gentle loving enery flow...there are types of people or beings who start to use it for their own good and they don't even ASK...they just TAKE and its against the universal laws to take something what is not yours when a person or a being is not willing to give it to you or willing to share ...its against FREE WILL.. and there is where I have a lot of questions...

Please just lets discuss this thing... I am so opened to get my head clear and to see and read about other opinions about all of that.

Thank you!
Old 23-11-2018, 04:46 PM
Lorelyen

Difficult. You talk about types of people and it really means reading people better so you can respond or react more neutrally to them. Sometimes people here talk about boundaries - the extent to which you let people encroach on your way-of-life / self, what have you, and by extension how much you involve yourself with their sacred cows.

There's no easy answer short of becoming more assertive - learning to recognise the signs (of advantage being taken) and how to handle them. We need boundaries for just the reason you say, to avoid people taking from you (whatever that may mean personally to you) whether it's your energy or your money. We need to be able to answer back and a) stop them taking and/or b) looking on encounters as transactions where you expect something in return.

Often people give too much of themselves because they're afraid of being lonely or not looking the good gal. It's also about developing self-confidence, partly about believing in yourself, your principles and sticking to them. (People here sometimes talk about learning to love yourself. Fine but that puts an overly emotional slant on it for me. It's about learning to value yourself - those principles, your graciousness and gratefulness for things given.) It may take some contemplation - to remedy when you think you "gave in" when your head tells you you shouldn't or the opposite: you've been too harsh or cold when you might have given someone the benefit of the doubt.

Whether it's a universal law about people not being allowed to take what isn't given - that's how it should be but here on the mundane people are always being ripped off (hah, you should see some of the non-bargain black friday "deals" around for which people are naively handing over their money! Yes, they've given their money but...is a con that's tricked them into it right?) Same with our emotional energies. Give away too much and you're left drained, maybe sad or disdainful swearing it won't happen again and then it does... So learn your lessons. Contemplate on your interactions. Be ready to be generous of spirit but only when you feel sure someone is being generous with you. How to tell? Only time will help - and letting people be as they are with as little interference from you as possible so you can judge silently what they're up to and are they good for you. And perhaps think about how you can be more assertive. Don't look for spiritual books up in the LOA section. They're nice but you may have masses of reading and work to do to develop self-confidence from that angle. Fine, if you're happy with that but........ I see there are a few books on Amazon about assertiveness and you'll probably find a few youtubes (in which case watch a few so you get a broad picture - there are a few snake-oil sellers out there!)

Just some ideas!
Bests,
L
Old 23-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Master

The image of water comes to mind, as water has obvious associations with the feminine, the emotions, the Moon, etc.

The I Ching has a trigram for water which consists of two yin lines on the top and bottom, and a yang line in the middle.

This symbolises that water is outwardly weak because it is always shaped by its environment, but inwardly strong because whatever happens to water it will always retain its nature.

This is a lesson for all of us, whatever our gender. There is no need to put up protective barriers. We can gently flow with whatever is happening, and whatever does happen cannot prevent us from being who we are.

Just the thoughts of a mere male.

Peace.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:40 PM
Master
I am not a women but I like to say this, some years ago, on an other forum different people came and apologised for tapping into my energy when they had some problems.
My answer always was, don't worry, my energy is inexhaustible.
It is important to be connected to the Self and draw energy from it and through it.