Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Newbie ;)

How can I tell if I'm an incarnated God?

Ever since I was young I've always been very attune to the Norse Gods, I can remember having vivid dreams of golden halls and grand feasts; or hearing the Gods talking to me when I was bored in maths class during high school.
My parents have told me stories of when I was very little, about 2 - 3 years old. They said I would talk about my 'friends' Thor, Freyja, Balder and most commonly Loki who has stayed with me even to this day moreso than any of the other Gods.
I would even talk about the 'All Mother' Frigg and apparently I mentioned Odin's name a few times as a child.

According to my parents, I couldn't have known all these names at that age and the fact that I would constantly talk about it and say "I'm playing a game with Loki" seemed to just come out of nowhere. I was raised spiritual, however my parents had yet to teach me anything about gods at that time since I was only a toddler.
This made my parents think that I might have been an incarnated Norse God.

I'm the type of person whom relies heavily of fact and proof, I've asked my guides and the Gods in question but I don't want to take their word alone. I know some Gods will simply say what you want to hear, so I want to consult others who might be able to give a different perspective or have a way to either prove or debunk this suspicion. If I am an incarnated God, then I do have an idea of who I might be. I've always had a very strong connection to a specific Goddess but I'm not 100% sure if it's just a connection or something more, so I'm not going to mention her name just yet.

So how can I find out if I'm actually an Incarnated God or Goddess?
Any and all help or input would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:39 PM
Master
'You' (all of us as souls) are (an) incarnate(d) aspect(s) of the Spirit of Life. Our 'souls' have characteristics. Jesus, for instance, had, or at least assumed,the 'character' of being 'the Son' of the Essence of Life, a/k/a 'The Father' or 'Source'.

The important thing is that 'you' aspire to truly fulfill the potential of 'your' character - however you think of or label it - i.e. whatever 'name' 'you' choose to give it as as an 'archetype'.

It strikes me, in that regard, that 'your' wondering and speculating about what 'type' (God?) that may be may be 'out' of 'character'.

Or may be not ... maybe 'you' are like the Disney 'character' who looks in her magic mirror and, hypnotized by the beauty of her own Amethyst Eyes, wonders/asks "Who is the 'fairest' of them all?"

It is up to 'you' to suss 'your' 'self' out and then be that to the best of your ability - just as it is the (incarnate) 'mission' of any 'frog' to be the very best 'frog' it can be.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Experiencer
Its ok.

Many beings of types and nature reincarnated into this world that opened up a lot of aspects from a light that the original group of human incarnated had never seen. But it is also a real mess precisely because of the very enrironment the place is in. The world has opened up in opportunities in exchange of real and dead vivid chaos, that at anytime, the evils will take shape and intrude if we continue to let them unleash in power.

There are Gods, the God or Godhead/Creator, Angels, and some demonic type of human being walking around, and some in the spiritual world that would normally wont come coming here either to get influenced by evil spirits who still cannot incarnate, or are here to do something

So enough of my nonsense anyways. Do whatever is good for yourself. You will know who you really are later.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Master
Don't get lost in Luciferic daydreams about such things, that would be my warning to you. Spiritual philosophies warn about it: it is a real danger if the spiritual student does not stay grounded in reality.

You are a human being; be assured of that, and love it and enjoy to the fullest. Utilize that knowledge to improve yourself, and to help other human beings. That is real and true spirit wisdom and understanding.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Or may be not ... maybe 'you' are like the Disney 'character' who looks in her magic mirror and, hypnotized by the beauty of her own Amethyst Eyes, wonders/asks "Who is the 'fairest' of them all?"

I'm not quite sure what your trying to imply by that...I chose my name because I find Amethysts beautiful and I've always liked the idea that the eyes are the windows to the soul. I don't see why that would be a problem to combine two things which I find beautiful; regardless, thank you for your input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Don't get lost in Luciferic daydreams about such things, that would be my warning to you. Spiritual philosophies warn about it: it is a real danger if the spiritual student does not stay grounded in reality.

You are a human being; be assured of that, and love it and enjoy to the fullest. Utilize that knowledge to improve yourself, and to help other human beings. That is real and true spirit wisdom and understanding.

I fail to see how they are Luciferic daydreams. I'm simply stating my experience with these beings ever since I was young. I assure you I'm aware I'm a human, just for whatever reason I tend to hear these Gods talking in my ear from time to time. I know I'm not the only one whom has had this happen to them. And it is because of this that I have these questions.
What I'm trying to ask is if I'm the incarnation of one of these Gods. Meaning my soul. I know the soul and ego is separate, I'm trying to figure out if my soul is that of a God. But I don't really know, I've been told yes by theses Gods and I have not simply taken their word and believed it. Thus is why I'm asking for others to help me figure it out, because I want more proof than a suspicion and a few Gods saying 'yes'.
Thank you for your input.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst~Eyes
Thank you for your input.
Baile gives the very best kind, IMO.
Old 21-10-2018, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
I fail to see how they are Luciferic daydreams.
It's not the religious Lucifer or Satan. It's the spiritual light-impulse that illuminates, inspires and ignites the soul. In its most extreme form it tempts and blinds the ego into believing all kinds of illusional and even delusional ideas. One such idea is that we are God or gods. You see it a lot on Eastern Guru websites: people claiming they are the world's Saviour come to earth. It really is one of more dubious aspects of new-age thought and belief, although one can find the same in people who follow religious philosophy. It's not new, it's just much more prevalent these days.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Experiencer

You could ask them to give you a trial in your dreams to test if you have divine powers. Like Hercules who had to prove to the gods that he was good enough to be among them, by performing a series of difficult tasks that a normal human couldn't accomplish, you would also have to display certain abilities in order to be recognized by the higher beings as one of them.

If you find out that you don't have yet all that it takes to be among them, keep on trying and improving, and don't stop following a dream unless you have a good reason to do so.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
So how can I find out if I'm actually an Incarnated God or Goddess?

I cannot help thinking that if you really are an Incarnated God or Goddess then you would not need to ask the question.

In one sense we are all incarnations of Divinity, and we each identify with different aspects of the Divine. It may simply be that you have a strong connection with Norse mythology from previous lives, and this astral connection was particularly strong in your younger days before your consciousness was fully anchored in the dense physical.

Whatever you may have been before, you now have to deal with your present life. You may find that you have spiritual gifts from your past learning to help you, but becoming obsessed with who we might have been is just another distraction.

Peace.
Old 21-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
In its most extreme form it tempts and blinds the ego into believing all kinds of illusional and even delusional ideas. One such idea is that we are God or gods. You see it a lot on Eastern Guru websites: people claiming they are the world's Saviour come to earth.

Did I claim to literally 'be' a god or that I am a savior of any kind? I'm only looking into the possibility that I may or may not have the soul of a God. I know they do indeed exist so I'm looking into the possibility. With that being said. Even if I am, that would NOT make ME a God, I would simply be a physical incarnation or an avatar of said God. The God would own me, not the other way around. I've talked to these Gods enough to understand how these things work.
I want to clarify if this is a possibility so that I do not go around claiming the name of a God when I have no business claiming it. And if my soul is that of a God then I would of course want to know which one as too not claim another's name that is not relevant to myself.
Considering my past with these Norse Gods it would not be ridiculous to suspect if there could be more going on to answer why I have such contact. I'm only one person, I'm not that special. So why they find me interesting is beyond me; however if I were an incarnated God then that would explain their interest. In that case it would not be me who interests them but rather my soul. That is what I'm getting at and trying to figure out.
As far as I can tell, I'm being as reasonable and logical as I can with this istuation. If that is not coming out through these posts then I do apologies for that; their only messages so only so much can be conveyed.