Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Experiencer
Yesterday Angela Merkel had a major issue with her presidential plane.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...mmit-argentina

All the communication systems were CUT (major power out) as she was flying to the 20G Summit....coincidence ? I don’t think so.
The plane had to make an emergency landing and the officer said in a career he never had such major issues with com systems and that it was extraordinary.
She couldn’t get there at time.

Light forces are going to increase communication disconnections without any rational explanation.

Political deceit is going to be fixed gradually.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
So October/November are over..
For me personally it was great.. lots of spirituality and learning.. but as for the world.. meh, a bit of this and a bit of that

By the way.. on 11-11..

'Magma shift' may have caused mysterious seismic wave event

Vibrations off Madagascar baffled experts but now they believe they have the answer

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-event-mayotte
Old 04-12-2018, 11:59 PM
Master
whoa, a hurricane during hurricane season? A large earthquake? There are several every month. Stop deceiving people and yourself.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:40 PM
Experiencer
No deceit anymore.
The New World is penetrating slightly (or more violently).

You ll see what I mean in the next 3 years.

No expectations to have. We all create OUR own reality. We are our own Gods.
The shift will happen individually and collectively but very firstly on an individual level.

Only you can do the work for yourself.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
So far I haven't seen any such predictions being confirmed, not even remotely.

They must be be after shocks of Mayan 2012 end-of-time calender event. You remember 2012? Probably not because memory requires time { /\/\/\ } and time ended then.

The momunentus 2012 cycle occured at the end of 2011 { time exists } cycle and preceded the 2013 { no-time-exists } cycle.

2014 was the ha-ha time cycle of I survived 2012 cycle end-of-time events

2015 was the overtime cycle events.
....people got paid extra during the overtime cycle and all football games went into overtime that year...

2016 was the time-less cycle of events and all watches and clocks stopped working. If you dont recall that, it is because you were out-of-time with the Mayan calender.

2017 was the now-what-do-I-do-with-myself cycle of events

2018 was the bad-Orange-hair-day cycle of events.

2019 is belived to be Montezumas revenge cycle of events for all people who cruise the carribean.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 17-12-2018, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
They must be be after shocks of Mayan 2012 end-of-time calender event. You remember 2012? Probably not because memory requires time { /\/\/\ } and time ended then.

The momunentus 2012 cycle occured at the end of 2011 { time exists } cycle and preceded the 2013 { no-time-exists } cycle.

2014 was the ha-ha time cycle of I survived 2012 cycle end-of-time events

2015 was the overtime cycle events.
....people got paid extra during the overtime cycle and all football games went into overtime that year...

2016 was the time-less cycle of events and all watches and clocks stopped working. If you dont recall that, it is because you were out-of-time with the Mayan calender.

2017 was the now-what-do-I-do-with-myself cycle of events

2018 was the bad-Orange-hair-day cycle of events.

2019 is belived to be Montezumas revenge cycle of events for all people who cruise the carribean.

LOL....
Also...apart from this, we are seeing more of what we refer to as timeline shifts. It's not always clear how impactful they are, but I do note that they are occuring.

I noticed something just last week. I just discussed this a bit more on the Mandela Effect thread under the General subforum.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 17-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
Again today very strong symptoms..

When I left work at the end of the day (the sky was almost dark) I felt again a strong chakra activity behind the eyes, immediately when I arrived outside ...I felt a strong pull toward the Sun/sky. More intense in certain directions.
The activity was so strong that my eyes were irresistibly closing ...a very intense uncontrollable drowsiness....I couldn’t even walk. Felt suddenly very sleepy. I could lay down on the pavement. I was kind of «*absorbed*» by the sky.
I know now it’s the Crown Chakra opening symptom.
I guess’ I feel it each time waves of Energy are strong these last times.
It is crazy !
Old 18-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Fibonnaci Pattern of Recessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
LOL....
Also...apart from this, we are seeing more of what we refer to as timeline shifts. It's not always clear how impactful they are, but I do note that they are occuring.
7L

2020 is the perfect vision cycle of events and Mandela had this perfect 2020 vision way ahead of his time. He spent many years in prison developing his 2020 vision.

2021 is speculated to be economic dark depression cycle of events.

...."A mathematical pattern visible among US financial panics and recessions could be pointing to 2021.

....Did you know the US has had more recessions than presidents throughout its history?

....In fact, the recurrence of panics, recessions, depressions, and economic troubles is by no means a foreign concept in US history. And with the count currently at 47 recessions to 44 presidents, the economic roller coaster is not likely to stop anytime soon; it is always on the verge of another gut-wrenching drop. But a mathematical sequence observed for almost 1500 years may help us predict when the next critical juncture should be expected."...

https://seekingalpha.com/article/241...ext-depression

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Newbie ;)

when the real "event" happen all the humans will be eliminated
Old 26-03-2019, 01:30 PM
Master
I resonate with what is in this energy update, feel strong movement of energy in my system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJK5r-wtgk