Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
What's "inside yourself" and "yourself" should not to be confused as referencing the same 'thang', aye what? For one thing, "what's inside you" is also "what's all around you"!, you dig?!

The following link is especially post-marked (post-expressed) from 'me' to 'you', fluid-boundary challenged fellow-being.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...25#post1703225

You have your ways, I have mine.

thats all I have to say about that.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:17 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I do love your username blossomingtree :)

I too would be very interested in shivatar's reply, as I believe that everyone and everything is God. Not necessarily in the religious sense, but in the eternal sense with each of us bring the primordial energy of the Universe.

I think the only ones who may consider that they are not God are the ones who don't see this in themselves - even though they are at the very heart of their incarnated 'Being'

Thank you Ghost Rider !

Let's see what shivatar has to say (out of curiosity only)

By the way, I really enjoy your posts. What tradition did you "grow up in", out of curiosity?

BT
Old 01-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
You have your ways, I have mine.

thats all I have to say about that.
Yes, indeedy!
Old 01-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Master
Here's a davidsundrum (something like a conundrum):

If 'God' is all-mighty/powerful (as 'ominpotent' is often understood to mean), ...

And if everyone and everything is an expression (or 'man'ifestation ) of said 'God' ...

What happens if and when an immovable object is run into by an irresistable force?

davidsundanswer:

A Big-Bang Clabash!

Possibly birthing a 'new' universe which wasn't there before (or not). Who knows?
Old 01-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpe...st=WL&index=14
Old 02-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
So, what do you believe God is? Do you view God as an intelligent entity? Or maybe an undefinable field of "energy" throughout the universe? Is God pure awareness?
Paring away the layers of waxing Spiritual, I'm having a hard time trying to tell the difference between God and quantum physics.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
I'm having trouble coming to terms with what I've learned about God, myself. I want a God that is personal and relevant to one's life, but at the same time, how can this be so if God is more like awareness or simply the Universe itself? I want to be able to feel comforted in times of darkness, but how does one do that with an impersonal God?
Welcome the Universe you yourself have created, whether that makes you God or not is your choice. In western society, if you said "I am God" they'd lock you up. If you said it in Eastern society they'd say "Yeah? And?"

I watched a YouTube about a reverend who was a little disgruntled with his faith because he had the unshakeable feeling there was something more. He did a little research and found that the origins of Jesus' teachings came from ancient Egyptian Gnostic teachings and not from the Bible. Instead of it shattering his faith it strengthened it, because for him God was not 'out there' but 'in here' - God was a part of him and he was a part of God.

If you're having trouble with what you've learned about God you haven't learned enough about God.
Old 02-02-2018, 02:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I watched a YouTube about a reverend who was a little disgruntled with his faith because he had the unshakeable feeling there was something more. He did a little research and found that the origins of Jesus' teachings came from ancient Egyptian Gnostic teachings and not from the Bible.

According to more more recent 'news', Jesus picked up his world-view in (Buddhist) India.

https://dailyinformator.com/bbc-doc-...n-india-tibet/

Of course, the Indian 'info' may have also come by way of 'Egyptian Gnostics', because we all share the same noosphere and so breathe the same noo-atmosphere . The direction of the 'idea-'transmission' could have been the other way around (or any number of other ways because all 'directions' go all around the 'globe' and arrive back at their starting point), of course.

Quote:
Instead of it shattering his faith it strengthened it, because for him God was not 'out there' but 'in here' - God was a part of him and he was a part of God.

As stated right there in his Bible (albeit he was 'faith'-challenged in that regard because there's so much extraneous junk in there): " At that day ye shall know that I am 'in' my Father, and ye 'in' me, and I 'in' you."

I think more people might relate to the idea better is they thought in terms of 'vibes' (i.e. 'spiritual waves') instead of 'parts' because the latter conjurs up a material (i.e. partical based) image.

The combined wave<->particle nature of being sure confounds many, but that fact that though, two particiles cannot occupy the same space and so cannot 'be' the same , the 'vibes' of one can resonate 'in' another such that the two may therefore consciously 'synch' up is readily understandable!
Old 02-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
According to more more recent 'news', Jesus picked up his world-view in (Buddhist) India.

https://dailyinformator.com/bbc-doc-...n-india-tibet/

Of course, the Indian 'info' may have also come by way of 'Egyptian Gnostics', because we all share the same noosphere and so breathe the same noo-atmosphere . The direction of the 'idea-'transmission' could have been the other way around (or any number of other ways because all 'directions' go all around the 'globe' and arrive back at their starting point), of course.
Not only but also.... It's just as possible that he could have picked it up in Scotland when he came to visit the Druids, apparently he spent some time in the Edinburgh area according to some historians - although the BBC haven't got around to that documentary as yet. One can wait patiently.
https://sacredconnections.co.uk/inde...alene-on-iona/

I don't think 'idea transmission' gives much of a hoot about time nor direction because it wouldn't be limited to physical means of gong from 'here to 'there', it would be more like Spirit's 'everywhere is'. Consciousness knows only the boundaries we choose to impose. Then again, even monkeys have 'idea transmission' so I'm not quite sure what that would mean.

Quote:
As stated right there in his Bible (albeit he was 'faith'-challenged in that regard because there's so much extraneous junk in there): " At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

I think more people might relate to the idea better is they thought in terms of 'vibes' (i.e. 'spiritual waves') instead of 'parts' because the latter conjurs up a material (i.e. partical based) image.

The combined wave<->particle nature of being sure confounds many!
In Gestalt Reality we are individuated aspects depending on what material you read and to me is the Spiritual Unified Theory. It explains why we are aspects of God/the Universe, why there are parallel Lives and not Past Lives if there is no time. It also lends a much more profound meaning to 'Namaste'.

"Science without religion is lame, and religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein

"Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand."
Nasseem Harramein

I don't think mainstream Spirituality is anything close to being ready to put science and Spirituality together, never mind come to terms with quantum theory. Quantum theory effectively blows discussions about the fundamentals of Spirituality out of the water, such as reality and truth. Spirituality often struggles with the human factor never mind the scientific one.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Not only but also.... It's just as possible that he could have picked it up in Scotland when he came to visit the Druids, apparently he spent some time in the Edinburgh area according to some historians - although the BBC haven't got around to that documentary as yet. One can wait patiently.
https://sacredconnections.co.uk/inde...alene-on-iona/

I don't think 'idea transmission' gives much of a hoot about time nor direction because it wouldn't be limited to physical means of gong from 'here to 'there', it would be more like Spirit's 'everywhere is'. Consciousness knows only the boundaries we choose to impose. Then again, even monkeys have 'idea transmission' so I'm not quite sure what that would mean.

In Gestalt Reality we are individuated aspects depending on what material you read and to me is the Spiritual Unified Theory. It explains why we are aspects of God/the Universe, why there are parallel Lives and not Past Lives if there is no time. It also lends a much more profound meaning to 'Namaste'.

"Science without religion is lame, and religion without science is blind."
Albert Einstein

"Spirituality is the science we don't yet understand."
Nasseem Harramein

I don't think mainstream Spirituality is anything close to being ready to put science and Spirituality together, never mind come to terms with quantum theory. Quantum theory effectively blows discussions about the fundamentals of Spirituality out of the water, such as reality and truth. Spirituality often struggles with the human factor never mind the scientific one.
WOOHOO, Greenslade!

I think/feel/believe we are 'on' the same 'wavelength'!
Old 02-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
WOOHOO, Greenslade!

I think/feel/believe we are 'on' the same 'wavelength'!
Just don't mention quantum entanglement, close proximity is scary enough.