Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 03-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Master
Love

Many have experienced this feeling, but what feels it? Does it not arise within, totally independent from the requirement of the awareness and yet, it is felt by nothing which actually feels it?

Love exists as the spontaneity of expression, of being totality within itself, which is love. Love is Brahman, the Oneness, magnified and personified into that which it is, just like energy pervades matter with the awareness of form.

Many will say "I am in love" separate from the loving consciousness arising, yet they are not separate. The tears of love's joy will flow and yet no-one cries. Laughter will occur simultaneously and yet, no-one laughs.

Love is that which delineates dry logic and mental awareness from a lived experience through love, to embrace all beings as one in the spirit and not just say everything manifests as Oneness, yet go on hating and hurting with bitterness in their heart.

They may also say that hate is unfolding in Oneness as does love, yet dwelling in hate is preferred to realising the essence of love, which they truly are.

It is beauty, wonder, awe, astonishment, amazement, letting things just be, letting it all go and dissolving into the love...it is all about surrender...surrender of the mind, the ego, personal will, all notions of duality into the ocean of cosmic love (Brahman) until the self is loved as the love which it is - totally...unconditionally.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Many have experienced this feeling, but what feels it? Does it not arise within, totally independent from the requirement of the awareness and yet, it is felt by nothing which actually feels it?

Love exists as the spontaneity of expression, of being totality within itself, which is love. Love is Brahman, the Oneness, magnified and personified into that which it is, just like energy pervades matter with the awareness of form.

Many will say "I am in love" separate from the loving consciousness arising, yet they are not separate. The tears of love's joy will flow and yet no-one cries. Laughter will occur simultaneously and yet, no-one laughs.

Love is that which delineates dry logic and mental awareness from a lived experience through love, to embrace all beings as one in the spirit and not just say everything manifests as Oneness, yet go on hating and hurting with bitterness in their heart.

They may also say that hate is unfolding in Oneness as does love, yet dwelling in hate is preferred to realising the essence of love, which they truly are.

It is beauty, wonder, awe, astonishment, amazement, letting things just be, letting it all go and dissolving into the love...it is all about surrender...surrender of the mind, the ego, personal will, all notions of duality into the ocean of cosmic love (Brahman) until the self is loved as the love which it is - totally...unconditionally.

"yet dwelling in hate is preferred".

Who or what prefers?
Old 03-12-2017, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit

Who or what prefers?
The small self, the ego.

You could also say that the ego dwells within the love and love is an all-consuming passion just as much as hate is, but unconditional love leads to bliss, whereas abject hate leads to misery. Despite that which 'prefers', which is more preferable?

Bliss unfolds in Oneness as much as misery, but the existential awareness depends on its own effect which can be either SELF-productive or counter productive in regards.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
The small self, the ego.

You could also say that the ego dwells within the love and love is an all-consuming passion just as much as hate is, but unconditional love leads to bliss, whereas abject hate leads to misery. Despite that which 'prefers', which is more preferable?

Bliss unfolds in Oneness as much as misery, but the existential awareness depends on its own effect which can be either SELF-productive or counter productive in regards.

Who or what is the smallself/ego? You know where this is going. Cut straight to the ultimate:)
Old 04-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Who or what is the smallself/ego? You know where this is going. Cut straight to the ultimate:)
The small self/ego is that which believes it is independent from the existence of itself as the universal love-bliss or Brahman.

The small self or ego is restricted by and within its own thought process as being 'this' or 'that'...doing 'this' or 'that' and whatever duality is arising is only a manifestation of the Oneness...but what is it that manifests within its own manifestation?

What gives rise to itself in matter? in name/form as being disconnected from itself as perceived by the mind and senses which only experiences it as such?

...and yes, I am fully aware where this is going.

May I ask you, are you happy? I mean, in the general sense...is happiness unfolding more than just ambivalence, connection and the interconnection?

However, if I were to cut straight to the Ultimate, I wouldn't be able to type here.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:

Who or what prefers?

You are the T?????
Old 04-12-2017, 04:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
You are the T?????

Depends what you mean by "T".
Old 04-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Depends what you mean by "T".
I must say that Shivatar's response has me quite stumped as well. Kindly elaborate please, Shivatar.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
I must say that Shivatar's response has me quite stumped as well. Kindly elaborate please, Shivatar.

The IAM THE T ____IT.

lol

edit: let me know if you laughed. I died laughing. lol
Old 04-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
The IAM THE T ____IT.

lol

edit: let me know if you laughed. I died laughing. lol

Oh I see.....yes and so are you.