Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 02:45 AM
e-ma

Dari El,

Thanks for the great response - sorry to keep coming back to this thread but I feel as though I have so many questions. I have experienced to a certain extent the falling away of the lower habits and whatnot, I can't tolerate junk food or smoking any more, have quit eating meat and will not take any medications. I am concerned about the reference to hard drugs because when in my university years, I did my fair share of partying and taking of recreational substances, though I haven't touched them for years and know that I couldn't stomach them any more. What kind of impact do you think this might have on the rest of my life, and will I have to wait until I have died (my physical body) until I can progress past a certain point?

Mikron, do you recommend these crystals for anyone & everyone on a spiritual path, or should I be considering something more suited to my current situation?
Old 27-09-2006, 02:55 AM
e-ma

Just one last question. Since this process has started happening, my digestion has gone absolutely terrible and has been this way for almost a year now. I can't digest half of the things that I used to, am constantly aware of my digestion being stressed and out of order. It is a real pain. I have been to the doctor but he really doesn't understand how radically someone's whole system can change. I asked him if he had heard of kundalini but he said no. I'm at a loss as to what to do - can I help myself in any way, or is this something you just have to live with?
Old 27-09-2006, 03:04 AM
BLAIR2BE

i know this was addressed to dariel, but may i offer some information??
as far as your experience with hard drugs... there may be some affect on the spirit from this, but i do not believe the affect will be very damaging. after all, drug experiences are experience (possibly profound??)!! and experience is what ITS all about. positive or negative, it is still experience, and experience is VALUABLE, no matter what.
all have infinite potential. one is not limited in this potential due simply to some experiences (drug induced or otherwise).
you breath air, is the air totally clean?? will this limit you?? i think not!!
all that you may progress toward is within you, the only limits set before us, are self induced, "mental games" if you will.
when one realizes this (some must realize this dozens or hundreds of times before application begins) it is very exciting, and the universe opens up.
i hope you can understand my writing (im far from articulate):>)
Old 27-09-2006, 03:41 AM
e-ma

BLAIR2BE, thank you, definitely it is a help. I agree with you about the experience thing, and it does seem a bit unrealistic that taking a chemical compound would permanently retard spiritual growth afterwards. Sure, if one is a drug addict and living in their own drug-world for years on end, that's damaging to a being on every level. But I cannot imagine the body-mind-spirit being permanently affected by drugs at a party. I can imagine that with kundalini awakening, it might take quite some years for the karmic waste to be cleansed from the system, resulting in some severe mental-physical symptoms. But yes, it does seem likely that the body, mind and spirit is able to recover.
Old 27-09-2006, 06:17 AM
dreamer

I wonder if the damage caused by any experience isn't more to do with shame felt at perceived transgressions of some moral code normally imposed upon you whilst you are too young to question the logic of said code? Isn't Karma just a sense of shame that you have failed to realise your potential due to some lack of courage or conviction or have caused another to fail in their ambition to do the same?

If we attract what we feel ourselves to be, what do we attract when we feel shame, guilt and worry - condemnation, ridicule and victimisation maybe?

Last edited by dreamer : 27-09-2006 at 06:20 AM.
Old 27-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Dariel

E-ma

Doctors seem to be very much confused nowadays with symptoms they cannot heal even with tons of medicine, so with your digestion make it as pure as possible and ask consultancy from nutritional therapist. They are can be of help. Nutritional therapist doesn't only tell you what to eat but uses complex nutritional supplements to get the body in balance. The best of those supplements does not include any extra ingredients and are made of natural ingredients to support body to get back into balance. And as one cannot tolerate meat anymore, there is a certain need to know to get enough proteins and aminoacids from the vegetarian food as well as certain vitamins and mineral and omega oils.

Blair2be and e-ma
What comes to drugs it does matter. It is true that trying some in student party years ago is not that bad but better not to as you never know who is the one whose energy body is already out of balance and drug is the last thing which brakes the system. But I am not going to preach hear we all know what is good for your body. However I disagree with the experience point. We do not slash our wrists with knife either to get experieces... so there is a limit what one should do with the body. The body is the holy temple of which the soul is inhabiting. It is unique and should be treated with respect.

Why hard drugs (talking hard drugs, do not think if some has smoked joint in student party has any issue) may cause troubles is that the expandening of consciousness it causes, is due to the fact that it opens up the energy webs which are in our chakras. When these webs are open, we do hear and see other dimensions, like astral world. For example someone clairvoyant has a skill to open these webs to see the other realities but in normal state they also are able to close those webs and return to normal state. This is normally unconscious for them how this happens, but this is the energyphysiological thing behind the phenomena. Now, if taking hard drugs, those may BRAKE the web and not only force to open it. The web is for protection and if it brakes, it is difficult to heal even for highly skilled healers. Also when broken, one starts to see and hear things from other realities permanently and cannot stop it, which is called schitzophrenia in medical terms.

But that is not only thing. If one is forcing the energybody to the level of consciousness which one is not yet ready, one is turning the path to selfish way and taking one's own power in use in a wrong way. The web is meant for protection. The wrong use of getting to other realities when one is not ready is spiritually sense taking own selfish power in use instead of the God's will and service to light. All goes with LOVE, and the webs opens with love and light, when one is ready. Those should not be forced. The wrong use of power and will of Self instead of Higher Self leads to negative path and that is seen in history for example as the destroing of Atlantis not to mention some guys even from our history.

The last thing is the one I dislike talking about but feel strongly it is a time for this now. Drugs do attract negative energy beings. And if the chakral webs are open or even broken, these beings can attach and get into ones system. It is normal that average person has some negative thoughtforms and beings in chakral system which can be cleansed but if they get inside the chakra to our dimension through it, it is very difficult to heal. So this means permanent damage to energybody. The drugs opens us to lower astral levels and has nothing to do with evolving in light and love.

But now after this long talk I do not feel you have a problem e-ma so do not worry. I just wanted to write this to all to undertand that the right way goes with love and light and drugs should not be used. It is like playing "russian roulette" where you may get the bullet or maybe not.

This is good to subject to discuss about!

All the light and love
Dariel
Old 27-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Dariel

E-ma

Doctors seem to be very much confused nowadays with symptoms they cannot heal even with tons of medicine, so with your digestion make it as pure as possible and ask consultancy from nutritional therapist. They are can be of help. Nutritional therapist doesn't only tell you what to eat but uses complex nutritional supplements to get the body in balance. The best of those supplements does not include any extra ingredients and are made of natural ingredients to support body to get back into balance. And as one cannot tolerate meat anymore, there is a certain need to know to get enough proteins and aminoacids from the vegetarian food as well as certain vitamins and mineral and omega oils.

Blair2be and e-ma
What comes to drugs it does matter. It is true that trying some in student party years ago is not that bad but better not to as you never know who is the one whose energy body is already out of balance and drug is the last thing which brakes the system. But I am not going to preach hear we all know what is good for your body. However I disagree with the experience point. We do not slash our wrists with knife either to get experieces... so there is a limit what one should do with the body. The body is the holy temple of which the soul is inhabiting. It is unique and should be treated with respect.

Why hard drugs (talking hard drugs, do not think if some has smoked joint in student party has any issue) may cause troubles is that the expandening of consciousness it causes, is due to the fact that it opens up the energy webs which are in our chakras. When these webs are open, we do hear and see other dimensions, like astral world. For example someone clairvoyant has a skill to open these webs to see the other realities but in normal state they also are able to close those webs and return to normal state. This is normally unconscious for them how this happens, but this is the energyphysiological thing behind the phenomena. Now, if taking hard drugs, those may BRAKE the web and not only force to open it. The web is for protection and if it brakes, it is difficult to heal even for highly skilled healers. Also when broken, one starts to see and hear things from other realities permanently and cannot stop it, which is called schitzophrenia in medical terms.

But that is not only thing. If one is forcing the energybody to the level of consciousness which one is not yet ready, one is turning the path to selfish way and taking one's own power in use in a wrong way. The web is meant for protection. The wrong use of getting to other realities when one is not ready is spiritually sense taking own selfish power in use instead of the God's will and service to light. All goes with LOVE, and the webs opens with love and light, when one is ready. Those should not be forced. The wrong use of power and will of Self instead of Higher Self leads to negative path and that is seen in history for example as the destroing of Atlantis not to mention some guys even from our history.

The last thing is the one I dislike talking about but feel strongly it is a time for this now. Drugs do attract negative energy beings. And if the chakral webs are open or even broken, these beings can attach and get into ones system. It is normal that average person has some negative thoughtforms and beings in chakral system which can be cleansed but if they get inside the chakra to our dimension through it, it is very difficult to heal. So this means permanent damage to energybody. The drugs opens us to lower astral levels and has nothing to do with evolving in light and love.

But now after this long talk I do not feel you have a problem e-ma so do not worry. I just wanted to write this to all to undertand that the right way goes with love and light and drugs should not be used. It is like playing "russian roulette" where you may get the bullet or maybe not.

This is good to subject to discuss about!

All the light and love
Dariel
Old 27-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Dariel

Here is more info to think about drugs. But E-ma this is not meant to you in a way that some student party has damaged you, really. I post it just as I think it is important but not personally to you

Pretty hard text but there are good points to think. But all this stuff is mainly abt the using drugs as trying to evolve faster which was not the orginal discussion.

All the love
Dari el

[i]True Dangers of drugs

There are mainly two things that can seriously damage the information stored in our astral body and hence hurt us for many lifetimes to come: drugs and a loud noise. Both can actually significantly reverse the Universal process of our conscious evolution. Let me explain why.

They can destroy or even erase important information already stored in our consciousness and replace it with false data. Such re-programming of consciousness may take us many lifetimes to correct. The extent of the damage depends on how long a person has been subject to these harmful influences.

I have held long and exhausting discussions with people who used hallucinogenic drugs. Nearly all of them were impressed by
Old 27-09-2006, 12:01 PM
dreamer

I wonder if the damage caused by any experience isn't more to do with shame felt at perceived transgressions of some moral code normally imposed upon you whilst you are too young to question the logic of said code? Isn't Karma just a sense of shame that you have failed to realise your potential due to some lack of courage or conviction or have caused another to fail in their ambition to do the same?

If we attract what we feel ourselves to be, what do we attract when we feel shame, guilt and worry - condemnation, ridicule and victimisation maybe?

What is a mistake anyway, 50 years ago a woman and child would be condemned for getting pregnant out of wedlock....... in south america indiginous indians see hallucinogenic plants as being gifts from God...so whose right?? who says what's right and whats wrong??
Old 27-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Sea Horse

Hi Dariel,

This is my first ever post anywhere, ever - so please forgive any etiquette transgressions.

In relation to this thread on drug use and the damage it causes -
I share some of your views on the serious effects - not to be underestimated.

I used some pretty serious drugs from a young age, and for long periods. Since I started my spiritual journey - and with the help of what I perceive as a seriously heavy-weight master -it's become clearer just what damage has been done.

There's two points I'd like to make.
Firstly -that what ever happened in my past, had to be. It was God given, and has value. A mistake that has to be paid for or an experience that was gifted to me to evolve through and bring into balance? (no matter how long it takes) - perhaps that's just an issue of perspective.

Secondly, I'm fascinated by the type of characters who get involved in heavy drugs. Whether the people I've known personally or the ones I’'ve watched from afar. They seem to me, to be the type of people who, when given a prominent connection to their spirit fly through the process of learning and self knowledge. There's a tangible hunger in them, serious searchers before and after awakening. Prior to awakening, they hold a misplaced belief in drugs being an authentic means of connection.

We've got a society where drugs (insert any addiction here - sex, booze, gambling, etc) are rife at a time when we are led to believe you don't even get a ticket on to this planet unless you've seriously got something to offer.

There's a link here - I like to think of it as a whole heap of fuel waiting to be ignited into light. Once the hunger is turned in the right direction - the fire will be immense.
Closed Thread