Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Thanks for squashing it down to 26 lines lol .
Hahaha...no problem. Since 4 points, only 6.5 lines per point. Seems reasonable, yah? LOL...

Quote:
I understand what your saying and what you are saying can be associated with what J said about vibrations on the other thread . He said ''Life is the evolution of consciousness'' and in one sense I agree .

So when there is the realization of what you are your vibration mirrors and creates life in reflection of that .

Yes. On that, I have recently just made sense of another bit of the download, in conjunction with your suggestion on this thread to look at some basic TedX and other scientific overview vids of quantum mechanics once again and consider it a bit more with regard to our individual and collective spiritual journeys.

What the physicists all say is that the quantum reality (though understood better by mystics than scientists) describes our foundational reality with all its weirdness and probability -- free will/observer impact which is not bound by linear timespace and nonlocal effects like quantum entanglement of particles and systems (also not bound by linear timespace). OK.

(I tried to find a spiritual vid on the topic but those I checked briefly seemed too disconnected etc. Will get back to Crystal on a few I thought were pretty good :)

So on revising all this in spirit a bit, I see per harmonic or other expressions of our quantum reality, entanglement has different "levels":

- foundational entanglement - the most core or central entanglement, concerning souls which are the most proximate (nearby) and temporal (same moment) in the spiritual sense to one another. Occurring outside of time and space as we know it. According to the guide, this foundational entanglement is to foundationally orient the soul toward authentic love of others equally to the self, to put it very simply (and vice versa as the correction is needed). This apparently is the natural outcome of being created "in the image" of Is. This entanglement is from the ground up, woven into the very being of the soul or the individuated consciousness, hence into every material particle of our being in any and all lifetimes. Hence foundational.

Similarly each soul has foundational entanglement with Oneness, since Oneness was "there" at the creation of the souls. These would be the smallest or core entanglement systems. A pair of separate souls born together, and/or each souls birth from Source. I would say either of these are foundational entanglement. It just is. Love and presence just is.

- proximate entanglement - say for souls in one's soul group...other souls created or born "near to" your own, spiritually. This is another layer of entanglement on top of Oneness foundational entanglement/or any foundational entanglement of souls. This is similar to tests where 2 entangled particles (foundational entanglement) can also be one or both entangled within a larger system. This system does not override the foundational entanglement of the two particles, which always remains "at core" -- just like IMO any soul's foundational entanglement with Oneness remains, regardless. Entanglement energy with soul family is strengthened by various repeated contact over lifetimes. We are present spiritually with our soul fam even if distant, which is why they may feel familiar on meeting in any one lifetime.

- temporal entanglement - having to do with "time"...the most illusory and thus the outermost spiritually; hence the most numerous and most common (so to speak) entanglement system, also potentially the weakest. This reflects the entanglement energy built up in any one lifetime between folks in one's life, such as family, friends, partners, neighbours, strangers, enemies, etc. This is how we interact with other souls who may be very distant from us spiritually, as well as those who are close. We can create entanglement energy with those who cross our paths in any one lifetime, but as I understand from what was conveyed to me by the one guide, these will not and cannot be foundational entanglement until all things are perfected. That's why time exists. It's also why karma is not and cannot be instantly manifested as yet.

All of these "types" of spiritual entanglement can be overlaid and in fact they are, in an infinity of manifest ways.

We can love and befriend the stranger, and that is good and true. Likewise it's why the love of soul family feels more intimate and resonant due to its spiritual proximity to us, and this too is good and true. The human heart and spirit apprehends the difference, even when things "look" or are "measured" in the lab to appear "the same". These differences teach us about our fundamental reality and are meaningful to us precisely because we can and do experience them day-to-day.

Because the foundational spiritual entanglements teach and reveal most about love and being, these are worth cultivating and treasuring, along with soul fam (proximate spiritual entanglement) so that we become who we are more fully. And so we can then bring as much love and being to the more distant, temporal entanglements that will and do also cross our paths.

Quote:
You speak of authentic love in your own way which will mirror authenticness if there is such a word lol .

Yes agreed. I am trying to mirror authenticity by being the truth that I am more truly. But you're right that it's all down to who I am and my own limitations...conveying this stuff is not easy and I am surely only grasping the merest (as you say) reflection of the reality. A lot of credit goes to the guides, along with an insatiable desire to understand my reality, I reckon.

How do you see /would you speak of authentic love in your understanding, and of being your authentic self? :)

Quote:
It doesn't matter what level of expression and intent we talk about for they all our part of the same quantum process .
So true. I hope it helps others feel less mad in general, because there is something comforting to having language to discuss things that are otherwise very esoteric.

Even if no one still knows "why" aside from the mystics...at least we are getting a sliver of insight into the "how". This in turn may let some now feel a bit safer in exploring the "why". Which is crucial.

Quote:
I heard that same prayer last year that you mentioned .. it has a nice feel to it .

x daz x
So glad it resonated I like them too. Oldies but goodies.

My hope is that you and everyone share it freely with all who have or will cross your path, and particularly with those where fences need mended and/or hearts need opened or strengthened.

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke