Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-04-2012, 12:17 PM
pip_zu

Book1 Things I don't understand - help?

I often drift off into a meditative state without really being aware of it - which is hard to explain when it happens at work
I always see a flood of white and green flowing in and out of each other over and over which i can feel in the the third eye. More recently, images of pentagram in an ultra violet color. The pentagram occurs only when I am in an ultra relaxed state.

I feel I need to become more spiritually aware and more importantly in control! how does one achieve this?

many thanks
Old 07-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip_zu
I often drift off into a meditative state without really being aware of it - which is hard to explain when it happens at work
I always see a flood of white and green flowing in and out of each other over and over which i can feel in the the third eye. More recently, images of pentagram in an ultra violet color. The pentagram occurs only when I am in an ultra relaxed state.

Pineal gland is active!

I feel I need to become more spiritually aware and more importantly in control! how does one achieve this?

One could write a hundred books on that..... and some have!

Manly P Hall wrote over a hundred books and the grandest of them all was "The Secret Teachings of ALL Ages" and he wrote it at age 23~!

A deep desire to GROW into TRUTH

A persistence to Never QUIT until you are in the grave

An OPEN and Willing Heart!

A receptive MIND!

Forge those 4 traits through daily PRACTICE and that which you seek will find YOU!

What practice?

It does not matter!

What matters is a Sincere Heart and a Mind willing to LET GO ~

many thanks

Some most useful yet sometimes challenging helping aids:

Meditation

Prayer

Mindfulness practices

Edgar Cayce readings

Walking in nature

The works of Carl Jung, Manly P Hall, Elisabeth Haich, Paulo Coelho, Vernon Howard, Guy Finley....... Jesus Christ, Buddha, Lao Tzu~!

Where will you begin?

Will you see it through to the end?

If you do .... will you persist while other mock you? For all are mocked who find the Divine Way......

Some close will betray you..... will you continue on anyway?

Such things occur to build your strength and courage!

If you choose to begin......

Never...... QUIT!

It would be better to not start at all, then to start and not finish~

That is what you will see in those who have FOUND ...... they did not quit! Yet each had quite the struggles to GROW through~
Old 08-04-2012, 08:48 AM
pip_zu

thank you for such a helpful and detailed reply

i won't give up

:)
Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 PM
higherself

Maybe your third eye is over active, psychics often have an over active 3rd eye. A chakra balance healing may be needed