Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-08-2011, 07:10 AM
Master
Well here i am on a slow laptop nh....found the computer problem. It just crashed again with the same virus that cost me $300 to get fixed 2mths ago. So i guess its no desktop for me for ages @%#!%
Old 06-08-2011, 07:13 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Well here i am on a slow laptop nh....found the computer problem. It just crashed again with the same virus that cost me $300 to get fixed 2mths ago. So i guess its no desktop for me for ages @%#!%

NS I'm running ESST NOD32 never have a prob good AV software I wouldn't trust Microsoft for AV bummer :(
Old 06-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Master
oh well thats life i guess nh :(
Old 06-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Topology

I use a combination of AVAST, Spybot search and destroy, and a couple other anti-malware applications. For the real nasties you have to boot up in safe mode and use hijack-this and do some serious registry editing.

http://www.spychecker.com/ <-- Click on top 25 downloads. That's where I get what I use.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:58 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I use a combination of AVAST, Spybot search and destroy, and a couple other anti-malware applications. For the real nasties you have to boot up in safe mode and use hijack-this and do some serious registry editing.
Thanks mate...the worst I had was when I was using Avant web browser very unsafe got hijacked constantly ...
Old 06-08-2011, 07:58 AM
Master
topology...this particular virus hides all my files..been there before with it only recently...i cant access anything and dont have the expertise to know how to get into the registry. the anti-virus i was using was removed by the tech that fixed my computer and he put on the microsoft one stating it was way better then what i had (avg) and that i shouldnt have any more probs...here i am again.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Topology

yeah, that's the trouble with Techs. They're not as smart as they think they are and want you to believe they are. If there's a local university, I'd go to the CS department, hike the skirt and show some leg to see if any of the students or professors will give you assistance. :)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:10 AM
not human

Quote:
yeah, that's the trouble with Techs. They're not as smart as they think they are and want you to believe they are. If there's a local university, I'd go to the CS department, hike the skirt and show some leg to see if any of the students or professors will give you assistance. :)

Yeah I tried that once & it worked really well .....
Old 06-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:

hahaha...your a funny man top...that might work for a 25yr old but ummm...not a grey-haired nanny LOL unless he's a grey-haired grandpa