Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I recently tried meditating with a crystal i have. and i did "hear" some stuff. but i wasnt sure if it was the crystal or my own thoughts. it sounded like my inner voice. like when you think about stuff in your mind. but im also bummed at the moment. i dropped it today and now it has a crack in it. :(
Old 04-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
I was reading a book I rediscovered when I came across this passage:

"Many crystals contain beings or guardian spirits who actively want to work with you to use your crystal to its fullest potential. Meditating with your crystal puts you in touch. You may find that the being is in another dimension with which the crystal forms a bridge. Some crystals have their own angel or connect with higher beings."

- Judy Hall, "The Crystal Bible: A Definitive Guide to Crystals"

Is that phantom crystal? I got one online and when it arrived in the mail, it announced its name so loud to me that I said, "Okay, okay, I am not deaf!" Then I laughed about it for many days.

Where do you find those crystals with beings? I got mine from a site that connected to my higher self, and he picked it for me. If you tell me to go find one, I don't know how.
Old 05-07-2016, 01:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Is that phantom crystal? I got one online and when it arrived in the mail, it announced its name so loud to me that I said, "Okay, okay, I am not deaf!" Then I laughed about it for many days.

Where do you find those crystals with beings? I got mine from a site that connected to my higher self, and he picked it for me. If you tell me to go find one, I don't know how.

As I recall, this was just in a glossary before the beginning of the crystal entries. I think it was meant to apply to all crystals.

I suspect that all crystals can be used to communicate with beings to a certain extent. Some of them are much more "outgoing" than others, others are more open to being contacted, and others are practically easier to communicate with because you and the crystal are acting on the same "wavelength." It takes practice to make your mind sensitive to pick up on subtle signals (something I have trouble with when I'm overwhelmed), so don't give up!
Old 05-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coelacanth
As I recall, this was just in a glossary before the beginning of the crystal entries. I think it was meant to apply to all crystals.

I suspect that all crystals can be used to communicate with beings to a certain extent. Some of them are much more "outgoing" than others, others are more open to being contacted, and others are practically easier to communicate with because you and the crystal are acting on the same "wavelength." It takes practice to make your mind sensitive to pick up on subtle signals (something I have trouble with when I'm overwhelmed), so don't give up!
this is good to know. because i have been having trouble with mine. i havent really bonded with mine. most of the time i dont feel any calling out to me (ones i already own), but maybe its just that im not hearing them well.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Seeker

I struggle with connecting to my crystals, and only one has called out to me so far. I do, however, feel a strong bond with my pendulum crystal, which I bought with a selection of other crystals, intended to be worn as pendants. I made my epidote crystal into a pendulum, and it is wonderful, I feel such a connection with it, and I get much more from it than just the yes and no responses.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmand
I struggle with connecting to my crystals, and only one has called out to me so far. I do, however, feel a strong bond with my pendulum crystal, which I bought with a selection of other crystals, intended to be worn as pendants. I made my epidote crystal into a pendulum, and it is wonderful, I feel such a connection with it, and I get much more from it than just the yes and no responses.

I have never used pendulum crystals but it sounds like a very similar concept to other kinds of crystal communication.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Hello' coelacanth:

You appear to be.....experiencing two different aspects of energetics here.

One the one hand...it is seen that you ARE bonding and connecting with the base elements of the plant and animal Kingdom.....but, you are also...at the same time......creating certain "Ego constructs"...giving or projecting onto these lower forms of consciousness...a higher level of consciousness by giving these elements names or personalities or other similar 3rd density camouflage.

Is there an actual entity interacting with you...no. But, there IS a direct and tangible merging and connecting and sharing of energies. This is merely an attempt at......"Personalizing" things, objects, etc. in your present 3rd density life so that....you may have a more intimate and familiar association with those things that you encounter in your life.

It is normal.

Many people do this.

Now, this does not mean that you may not communicate with those fire, water, air or earth or other Elemental Beings that live in that "Rock consciousness".....for you may.

And it appears that...the only thing that is stopping you from that is....your ego.

Therefore, if you are wishing to create that literal interactive communication with that Rock consciousness....you may, as soon as you learn and develop and become adept at....."Understanding the nature of the human ego or intellect and how it limits or frees us from communication".

I hope this has been helpful in your issue.

In Light & Harmony Taoist
Old 08-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello' coelacanth:

you are also...at the same time......creating certain "Ego constructs"...giving or projecting onto these lower forms of consciousness...a higher level of consciousness by giving these elements names or personalities or other similar 3rd density camouflage.

And it appears that...the only thing that is stopping you from that is....your ego.

Thanks for pointing that out. I know about projecting consciousness onto others, and creating shared consciousness with a human or a non-human, but now I wonder if the non-human likes to have a shared consciousness with us or not ~

Yes, I agree with the thinking mind being the only limitation.
Old 30-01-2017, 05:56 AM
Seeker
I wish to confirm that it is a very real ability

Quote:
Ever since I was young, I've been very sensitive to the rock kingdom. When I bring my fingers close to or touch a rock, it's always been very easy for me to feel and distinguish the different energies. And when I grasp a rock and meditate and try to create a "circuit" between my energy and the rock's energy, I'm able to relax and "connect" with some other entities very easily. I don't know if what I'm experiencing is real though. Sometimes I get pulled to very unassuming rocks that still have very strong personalities! It feels like the rock itself has an entity attached to it or that the rock is a window to that entity. Sometimes it varies from individual to individual, but there are general running themes when dealing with the same type of rock. Some of them are very friendly, some get grumpy if you start a friendship and then ignore them, and some just don't want to talk to me at all and make it very clear to me. Right now, my challenge is to connect with Aragonite. I've always felt a "citrusy" energy emanating from my crystal (I don't know how else to describe it), but the entity I'm detecting is not accustomed to communicating with humans, though I do sense the desire to interact...

Is this a real ability? If so, what is it called?

I can appreciate what everyone has shared.

At the same time I wish to 1) confirm the capacity to communicate with Entities through crystals (water, nature, any medium) is *very real and 2) say how pleased I am to meet another of us who is helping to bring this capacity through. It seems I have to make 15 posts before I can post a URL (linked photo but as soon as I can I will do this. There are a great many who are coming through to me and I am happy to SHOW you.

Casey
Old 26-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Seeker
Thumbs up Back again

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyBiffy
I would LOVE to get some response from my crystals. Is it a gift to be able to connect, or is it something that can be learned?

I can’t believe it has been nearly two years since I was here last.
I feel I should apologise.
My best friend gets messages from crystals at times and I still don’t.
She did however suggest last week that because I have Polyneuropathy (nerve damage to feet and hands) that might be the reason.
I can use dowser pendulums and get yes and no answers quite emphatically but that is about the extent.
I wear crystals for different healing qualities. Sometimes they work sometimes not.
Any responses would be appreciated
I am glad I came back